Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Media Using us SaRun Fans For Attentions ? (Page 10)

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

WAAAHHH Mannu. Kya post banayi hai. ClapClapClap

I agree with you. Also, the Urdu 1 channel walay promos. How come there hasn't been any other celebrity doing those but just Sanaya promoting IPKKND?

Teri Meri Love Stories ka promo is another example. WHY not any other couple? Why are they focusing on SaRun only?

We should maybe email SP and ask them. Ermm They are trying to attract viewers by using our SaRun. Geek
See ! this is good promotion ! what SP is doing as they know ArHi /SaRun have Largest Fan group Around the Globe ! that is good Promotion n that is What we always wanted !! atleast they ain't Throwing us ! n bashing us ! but this Woman Never fails to surprise meDead

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DM1810

Originally posted by ..Manal..

Hahaha!!!
It has publicity written all over it!!
Though i know shehnaz because i have seen some if her movies like delhi belly but she is not very well known...but other than that...i dont understand why anyone would send hate mails to a co-star!!!they would rather send it to mad midas...and even if they do...why only her??why not the other guys too...ravi kishan(right?) is also a part of the movie...it doesnt really make sense...!!!
Ravi SHASTRI ROFL ! n True ! I have seen her in Ishq Vishq ! but ROFL didnt even Notice her Cuz of Amrita /Shahid <3 heheheh n im still asking ROFL some1 PLEASE give me her EMAIL ROFL wanna send her LOVE ROFL

Oops...,i made a boo boo...but then i never really cared about the other people!!(no offense to the co-stars intendedLOL)
Haiillla!!!she was in ishq-vishq??where??no seriously...i dont think i remember seeing her!!or was she the new gf that shahid gets??
Try googling her...may be you will find her " fan page" where the email id is given...just in case you do...send the poor gal a truckload of love from me too!!
Choti Choti Shehro mein BARI BARI Batein hoti hai ROFL wait I meant Opposite ROFL !! 

yes She was the new GF ROFL !! who i wanted to Kill when she came on screen ROFL ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Devanshi-

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
who is shehnaz ..ROFL...NOM to her fans...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thechaigirl.Manal.

ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
totally agree with uuu

.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adorable.SARUN

ConfusedAgree with ya Manal..Thumbs Up 
That was the Very first thought came into my Mind while reading That Article.
Very LS Publicity Stunt if it is..
They know our(SaRun's Fans) Power thats why may be...
Seriously i don't like that "Wanna be" Woman.
 @RED : ditto 

LumosMaxima

-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Hahaha!!!
It has publicity written all over it!!
Though i know shehnaz because i have seen some if her movies like delhi belly but she is not very well known...but other than that...i dont understand why anyone would send hate mails to a co-star!!!they would rather send it to mad midas...and even if they do...why only her??why not the other guys too...ravi kishan(right?) is also a part of the movie...it doesnt really make sense...!!!
Ravi SHASTRI ROFL ! n True ! I have seen her in Ishq Vishq ! but ROFL didnt even Notice her Cuz of Amrita /Shahid <3 heheheh n im still asking ROFL some1 PLEASE give me her EMAIL ROFL wanna send her LOVE ROFL

Oops...,i made a boo boo...but then i never really cared about the other people!!(no offense to the co-stars intendedLOL)
Haiillla!!!she was in ishq-vishq??where??no seriously...i dont think i remember seeing her!!or was she the new gf that shahid gets??
Try googling her...may be you will find her " fan page" where the email id is given...just in case you do...send the poor gal a truckload of love from me too!!
Choti Choti Shehro mein BARI BARI Batein hoti hai ROFL wait I meant Opposite ROFL !! 

yes She was the new GF ROFL !! who i wanted to Kill when she came on screen ROFL ROFL 

Haha...very true!!!
Me too!!!i wanted to murder her for coming in those mini sized clothes as if they had shrunk and then separating shahid and amrita...those guys looked soo cute!!!

.Manal.

goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Originally posted by goguma

bull's eye!  Thumbs Up

the one thing that i notice is that barun's name is always mentioned in her interview. Wink

daljeet and abhaas do get hate mails too, but did they ever say that they are afraid
for their lives? 
are the fans who sent those hate mails really really crazy as to threaten these actors lives?  Shocked

The thing is Abhaas/Daljeet r on Social Site n All know ! so yes thts possible ! but LOL ! who has time to Stalk Shehnaaz n Get the EMAIL tht probably DONT even Exist ROFL 

yeah,  let alone stalking, who has the time to even think abt her?!    LOL

sarun is all we care abt...  Day Dreaming  

.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Originally posted by pisces25

Originally posted by rainaluvBS

Both DB & Shehnaz are lying i think. Tell em how come ppl have their email addresses.

Does anyone here on IF have their email ids?????

You are right its just a cheap publicity stunt nothing else.
Dunno about DB ! cuz i think she is on fb ! So its possible ! but ROFL shehnaz seems fishy ROFL Seems like a HUGE crush ROFL Esp when she mentioned I wish to have a guy like barun ROFL 

More like creepy how she never fails to mention him in every interview.DeadROFL
She thinks BS ka Character Might be Dheela Like *cough* others tht he might flirt with her ROFL

thechaigirl

Go to top