Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Manal..

Ditto :/. ! but wah can we do now :/ 

We send love letters to Barun through her πŸ˜†
But no wait what if she reads them and shows it to everyone and even the media. Cross that out!

You just sit back and relax and let her do the barking.

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
We r Media's fav time pass .-.
Black_Paradize thumbnail
ture... i dun belive this news either... to be very honest... we sarun fans were always here...then why all of a sudden ONLY NOW this bashing has started... propaganda and cheap publicity i can say only. Edited by Black_Paradize - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
100% agree I think she's just lying about the hate mails. I'm not going to even bash this girl I just fell she's just lying to get attention. 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

100% agree I think she's just lying about the hate mails. I'm not going to even bash this girl I just fell she's just lying to get attention. 

Since the Movie News is OUT ! why doesn't she EVER Mention OTHER co-stars BUT ONLY BS :S? !! Barun doesn't even feel comfy around her🀒
mpks1 thumbnail
Manal I don't agree on fans sending hate mails to other cast members I really don't know if its true or just could be another publicity stunt and to gain everybody's attention. But yes I have seen Mad Midaas films PH and cast and crew of the movie repeatedly  using Barun and SaRun fans for publicity which is beyond pathetic. Their product should do all the talking and there is some more time left for promotion, why jump into the foray now and spoil the whole thing for everybody(I mean the fans, PH and the actors and the crew). IMHO ,they are just overdoing and over exposing it. Edited by Keshriya - 11 years ago
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
you ve got a good point... that might just be the case here...
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pisces25

Publicity stunt written all over it.
How are fans even going to send her hate mails.
Do they know her e-mail?πŸ˜• maybe FB but I bet it was only like 1-2 people and she just blew it off proportion.

She needs to stop defaming the whole fandom by calling us crazy cause I bet more than half of us don't even care about her or acknowledge her presence.

She should thank us for the muft publicity she is getting 🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keshriya

Manal I don't agree on fans sending hate mails to other cast members I really don't if its true or just could be another publicity stunt and to gain everybody's attention. But yes I have seen Mad Midaas films PH and cast and crew of the movie repeatedly  using Barun and SaRun fans for publicity which is beyond pathetic. Their product should do all the talking and there is some more time left for promotion, why jump into the foray now and spoil the whole thing for everybody(I mean the fans, PH and the actors and the crew). IMHO ,they are just overdoing and over exposing it.

I mean COME ON ! we too busy Drooling over ArHi 🀣 why would we send Hate mails :S ! n Honestly Since May ! these MadiMaas People started πŸ€’ Honestly if it wasn't for BS ! i would have not even thought about the movie🀒
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
manal  maybe kuch massom bachey  might have gone to her house n handed her those hate mails !
btw when there is no news they bring up "barun" topic to remain in circulation πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: ..Manal..

Hum Masoom Bacho Ko Badnaam Kar Rahe hai yeh Zalim Duniya 🀣 !! 

plus HOW WILL THE FANS WILL SEND her HATE MAILS? ! fb? Twitter? Personal Mail πŸ₯± woman Needs to wake up