Media Using us SaRun Fans For Attentions ? - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..Manal..

NOW I DEMAND 🀣 some1 GIVE me her Email PLEASE 🀣 i wanna send her 'love' 🀣 
If u get it, kindly pass it on to me also. 🀣 I will send my love for Barun thru her.. So that next time she can say that we crazy ArHians send love letters to Barun via her..😳
Edited by mishti_17 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by angel_93

lol...yeah par yeh badnaami seh lenge Barun darling tere liye...🀣
kuch Bhi ! kabhi bhi Darling Sobti Tere liye 🀣 

this ws what I thought when I read the Article..
case why people sent her hate mails like that its really I ws unsure with it...

Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

exactly dear...
a πŸ€— 4 this post...
i didnt know her b4 & in fact i saw her first on tat MAMR sbb/s segment...i was like wat the??who is she??/πŸ˜•
actually all the other actors got publicity bcoz of our hotwaa...wat say???πŸ˜‰
its true tat she is continuously mentioning his name on everything...so tat alot & alot people 'll read it.πŸ˜†i mean we sarun fans only...i dont think there exists any fan of her????
all medias & channels too..using our hotwaa & us 4 publicity...making misleading news...
wat 2 do yaar...😳
he is such a Hottie, sweetie & cuttie😳...& we r the paagalpan/paagali fans ...πŸ˜†.& we r rocking together...😳
and others r taking taking sides of us 2 get attention/...let them do..poor babiesπŸ˜†...
Ofc 🀣 got 2 Free Segments Cuz of Sobti 🀣 warna Who would have noticed their MAHURAT of the movie 🀣 

WAAAHHH Mannu. Kya post banayi hai. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I agree with you. Also, the Urdu 1 channel walay promos. How come there hasn't been any other celebrity doing those but just Sanaya promoting IPKKND?

Teri Meri Love Stories ka promo is another example. WHY not any other couple? Why are they focusing on SaRun only?

We should maybe email SP and ask them. πŸ€” They are trying to attract viewers by using our SaRun. πŸ€“
Originally posted by ogive_nab

πŸ€—
Dude, i don't believe fans sent her recently any worse message where Barun has come back already in ipk set many days ago...n if fans really bashed her that could be when Barun was shooting movie with her then why did she not divulge it in that time?? Conphusion.πŸ˜†. invashtigate karnae padregi.🀣      
We have to Send Hello Hey Bye bye Mami phor PROPER INBESTIGATIONS 🀣 !! 

Originally posted by ..Manal..

Ravi SHASTRI 🀣 ! n True ! I have seen her in Ishq Vishq ! but ROFL didnt even Notice her Cuz of Amrita /Shahid <3 heheheh n im still asking 🀣 some1 PLEASE give me her EMAIL 🀣 wanna send her LOVE 🀣

Oops...,i made a boo boo...but then i never really cared about the other people!!(no offense to the co-stars intendedπŸ˜†)
Haiillla!!!she was in ishq-vishq??where??no seriously...i dont think i remember seeing her!!or was she the new gf that shahid gets??
Try googling her...may be you will find her " fan page" where the email id is given...just in case you do...send the poor gal a truckload of love from me too!!
Originally posted by pisces25

Manal πŸ€—

Exactly yaar! What the point of saying it now couldn't she have said it when the movie started because Barun is back on the show and I bet fans are least interested in interacting with her. She is just asking for attention.

Now tell me what would a bunch of online fans where half don't live in India do to her πŸ˜• overdramatic much. Oh I am a abla nari my life is in danger a fan will attack me help help!!!

But yes some over possessive  fans  do go overboard but not all of them!

OKAY maybe 1 or 2 🀣 but WHY exaggerate woman 🀣 ! I still want her email ! as mishu said 🀣 we will send OUR LOVE for Barun THRU Her 🀣 so her next article will be his crazy fans sending LOVE LETTER for him via me 🀣 

I agree completelyyy! Exactly what ive been thimking since quite some time too! Its actually not fair.
Originally posted by aishu30

to some extent,its true...they are using barun's popularity.but  not sure these hate mails [if any] are sent by his fan's or some one else...u know 4 lions  ko dushmano ki kami nahi hai...who wants to badnam ipk and its fansπŸ˜‰
True @BOLD πŸ˜†