Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shagun_sarun thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
lol, but i found that article very nice...i mean, it proves that how possessive barun fans are...nice post!😉
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am 101% sure...shehnaz must have been bashed n getting hate mails🤣🤣
IPKKND fans can do anything🤣🤣 They can bash Gautam, Daljeet then why not
shehnaz 🤣🤣

Though It is also true Madmidas r using US for their publicity...Poor Madmidas😆😆

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
In fact Manoo, I was just thinking who worked hard enough to get her E-Mail ID 🤣 And then send her hate mails...
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hahaha!!!
It has publicity written all over it!!
Though i know shehnaz because i have seen some if her movies like delhi belly but she is not very well known...but other than that...i dont understand why anyone would send hate mails to a co-star!!!they would rather send it to mad midas...and even if they do...why only her??why not the other guys too...ravi kishan(right?) is also a part of the movie...it doesnt really make sense...!!!
goguma thumbnail
bull's eye!  👍🏼

the one thing that i notice is that barun's name is always mentioned in her interview. 😉

daljeet and abhaas do get hate mails too, but did they ever say that they are afraid
for their lives? 
are the fans who sent those hate mails really really crazy as to threaten these actors lives?  😲

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
to be honest was thinkg the same...i think they are using barun name and yes his fasn too for publicity..the more free publicity they get before release of a film the better...the film industry is really a very bad place
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: pisces25

Publicity stunt written all over it.
How are fans even going to send her hate mails.
Do they know her e-mail?😕 maybe FB but I bet it was only like 1-2 people and she just blew it off proportion.

She needs to stop defaming the whole fandom by calling us crazy cause I bet more than half of us don't even care about her or acknowledge her presence.

She should thank us for the muft publicity she is getting 🤣

Devu 🤗 !! EXACTLY hahahah Madimaas is like who r we ? ! NO1 Knows ... Who is Barun ? EVERY1 KNOWS 🤣 !! *IDEA* ! chalo Uske Muniyo Ko Badnaam karke Naam Kamate hai 🤣

pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..Manal..

Hum Munni's Ko Bewaja Badnaam Kar rahe hai 🤣 

lol...yeah par yeh badnaami seh lenge Barun darling tere liye...🤣
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
exactly dear...
a 🤗 4 this post...
i didnt know her b4 & in fact i saw her first on tat MAMR sbb/s segment...i was like wat the??who is she??/😕
actually all the other actors got publicity bcoz of our hotwaa...wat say???😉
its true tat she is continuously mentioning his name on everything...so tat alot & alot people 'll read it.😆i mean we sarun fans only...i dont think there exists any fan of her????
all medias & channels too..using our hotwaa & us 4 publicity...making misleading news...
wat 2 do yaar...😳
he is such a Hottie, sweetie & cuttie😳...& we r the paagalpan/paagali fans ...😆.& we r rocking together...😳
and others r taking taking sides of us 2 get attention/...let them do..poor babies😆...
Edited by ASRsweetKKG - 11 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Dr.Zombie

Bt I think the interview was bit framed...I mean why fans now will send her hate mails, long after, right now! After Barun has completely returned back to sets! As far as I remember, She dint utter a single word regarding SaRun! Then why fans will send her hate mails! This is just another publicity stunt and some ppl are using IPK/SaRun/Barun's popularity fr their own benefit! n blaming innocent babies like us! Huh!

Hum Masoom Bacho Ko Badnaam Kar Rahe hai yeh Zalim Duniya 🤣 !! 
plus HOW WILL THE FANS WILL SEND her HATE MAILS? ! fb? Twitter? Personal Mail 🥱 woman Needs to wake up