What should be Megha's decision ???

Tvfreak21 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

After all the turmoil megha finally confesses love towards mohan and get ready to marry him….!!!!! Now the Ridhima twist….After watching this show from a long time..As far as  Megha character is understood…she is the women of tradition values and customs…and I am afraid; after knowing truth of Mohan-Rid Marriage…she will be in no mood to let go it and accept mohan…she values marriage and believes it's not a joke..so obviously when she will come to kno  the truth about mohan marriage along with the circumstances in which he married…she will persist mohan to accept the marriage…

Mohan too is a person of values..And he too believe in so..so not surprisingly he will accept the marriage to Ridhima…!MM, both heartbroken..will compromise in their lives!

This is what is expected from main leads in the show owing to their characters…the only hope is of ridhima..if she really is selfless then…she can be the one to make understand MM that Though marriage is no joke…it is the union of two hearts…when there is no love its just a compromise..and if this marriage survived..three lives are spoiled..neither of the three will be happy…but if this marriage is dissolved then all three can be happy…if not atleast two can be happy!!! So the ball is in Ridhima's court…lets see wat is in store…I have stopped expecting anything in this serial… from now onwards J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i guess ridhima jaise bahar dhekti hai waise hogi hi nai..
I smell some fishy so why i guess Megha will marry mohan...
By da way Gr8 post!!!😊 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The question of Megha's decision comes only if she gets to know the truth in 1st place.

Like you have said, megha definitely will want Mohan to accept Riddhima. Mohan though questioned the relevance of MS in the terrace scene (he said i don't know why ppl call it Bandhan etc), from what we have seen he seems to consider this marriage with Riddhima as real. I don't think he has any doubts on that. But now as megha also confessed her love and he is not able to break her heart by telling this truth, though he knows clearly that thats the right thing to do. To add to that, all the marriage preps are done. It becomes even more difficult now. He should have said it before Sangeet. Now it will bring more heart break and embarassement too.

Riddhima doesn't seem that generous as she thinks she is.
Kunalrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No question of that till the marriage..marriage toh 200 % ho r ahi hai . ab shaadi ke baad she will get to know ..megha willthink of leaving mohan ..for rid ... She is all that principled..always into mohan mere hisaab se yehi sahi hai... I hope then mohan tells her...koshish ki thi tumko bataaney ki par tumney bataaney nahi diya... Aitbaar ki baat kar di... Ab karo aitbaar. Ki meri galti nahi hai and maano mera faisla..i expect this kind of a showdown between the two...
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm kinda afraid of that too ... but hopefully it won't happen till after the marriage.

Will probably happen on the wedding night actually ... to prolong the inevitable 'milan' of the two hearts.

-S
Kunalrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilmzsunshine

I'm kinda afraid of that too ... but hopefully it won't happen till after the marriage.

Will probably happen on the wedding night actually ... to prolong the inevitable 'milan' of the two hearts.

-S

Haan yehi karengey dekha time tested formula
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I expect after a while,recovering from the shock,she should guide how to come out from the legal mess and the moral responsibility of Riddima(if she is not negative)..
Kunalrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwastikAshNi

I expect after a while,recovering from the shock,she should guide how to come out from the legal mess and the moral responsibility of Riddima(if she is not negative)..

. Rid will be sent to mental hospital because she will attack megha with a knife .. And say...megha tum aa gayi mere aur mohan ki khushiyo ke beech mein...
Tvfreak21 thumbnail

After watching yesterday's precap…I am afraid weather the long awaited MM marriage hoga ki nahi????? Yaar sindoor gir gaya megha ke haatho se…Yeh CVs dikhana kya chahte hai…. Fingers crossed until this marriage happens without any hassels…jo bhi ho shaadi ke baad ho…dekha jaayega…!!