India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A SmAlL StOrY...

hyderone1 Newbie
hyderone1
hyderone1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Khusi was waiting for vickey and was in her thought that y she let arnav to kiss her when he insult her soo many times …
Arnav in car y does I was about to kiss her … when I hate her and then just he saw khusi was hugging the same person and then sit behind him on motor bike and with teary face….
He also remembered call and drive his car as fast as he could ……
Khusi and arnav has reached their home … run and opened the door the house of both on was darkened 
K: babu g, babu g in worryness and crying….
A; di, di where the hell is everyone di…..
Suddenly lights lit up in both houses at same time and everyone in both houses separately says: " SURPRISE"
Khusi on seeing her babu g alright go straight and hug him , thank dm u r alright
Arnav after see his di alright hug her , thank god u r alright di

They both relaxed khusi hit payal jiji ap ne tu mjy dara hi dia agar babu g ko kuch ho gya tu hum zinda nai rah pai gai and start crying everyone relaxed her and said sorry we just want to give u surprise sorry then all of them start celebrating her birthday…
Arnav : how dare u akash to say that di is not well even in joke…
Anjili: chotte relax it was my idea 
Arnav again hug anjili and said di ainda aisa kabi mat karna please and then anjili said sorry and everyone wish him and feed him with cake….

A: di I want to talk with u…
Anj: is every thing okay chotte
A: yah di , I have talked to inspector that to find the killer of our parents
Anjili in shocked but chotte our parents died in car accident
A: offcourse di but u know na that man was left alive to whom our parents car strike and u get fracture in ur leg…
Di main usay nai choro ga jis ne hum se hamre parents cheen liye…
Anjili: chotte is baat ko bht time ho gya hai how police find that man…
A: they said they would from old record it took time di…..
Anj: okay baba…
Lav: di u know today is khusi birthday too…
Akash : ohh shit how could I forgot she would kill me di just a mint main usay text kar k aya…
Arnav shocked on hearing akash words…
Anj: khusi g is junior to akash in uni
A: ohh and relaxed….
A: ohh di one thing more 
Anjili : yah 
A: me and lav decide we should not marry each other as lav love someone else please di try to understand ..
Everyone shocked lav also support the arnav point of view….
Anj: okay chotte as its ur birthday I would talk to lav parents but only on one condition..
A: what di I will fulfill 
Anjili: as lav have found her love so she got to marry her but u also have to show us the girl to whom u married then I would talk to lav father
A: what the di its not fair
Anj: if condition is accepted to u then okay otherwise u have to marry lavanyian and wink to lav 
Lavanyain had saw the moment when arshi was about to kiss , she told everything to anjili so they both planed to realize arnav that he loves khusi…..

Akash in hurry : di main khusi k ghar jar aha hoon usay gft dainy warna wo mj se naraz h o jai gi…
Anjili and all of house member were laughing because they knew that y he is going to khusi house…
Anjili: yah yah go go
Arnav in shocked and thought does my brother love khusi and then remember she was hugging the person … if he loves her then she is cheating on my brother , that guy and on remembering their incomplete kiss even me ……
He leaved in anger….

Precap: arnav reached khusi house and saw from window that akash is showing ring to khusi and was bent on his knee … khusi in excitement hug akash… arnav in anger come out of the car and enter into khusi house………

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkBecoming

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top