Navya

Shaheer Sheikh and Deblina Chatterjee approached

momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Shaheer Sheikh and Deblina Chatterjee approached to play Arjun and Draupadi in Swastik Pictures' Mahabharat

• Tags: 
    • Mahabharat
    • Swastik Pictures'
    • Shaheer Sheikh
    • Deblina Chatterjee
    • approached
By TellychakkarTeam 23 Jul 2012 - 15:59
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Shaheer Sheikh and Deblina Chatterjee

Swastik Pictures' Mahabharat has been in the making for a while now, and it seems as though this big ticket mythological for Star Plus is finally on the path towards its launch.

The news doing rounds is that Shaheer Sheikh, who came to the limelight through Swastik Pictures' Navya (Star Plus) has been approached to essay the role of Arjun. We had earlier reported that Shaheer is under a contract with Swastik Pictures and the Star Plus wants to retain the actor by giving him another lead role.

Also, the buzz is that Deblina Chatterjee, who played the lead in Star Plus' Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein, has been offered the role of Draupadi.

When contacted, Shaheer though denied the news saying, "My contract with Swastik Pictures was on only till Sajda was airing. I am getting some interesting offers, but I have not been offered a role in Swastik's Mahabharat."

But our sources had a different tale to tell. It's understandable that at times, before things getting finalized, actors can't really come on records and give a confirmation.

Deblina too refused to comment on the same.

We tried to get in touch with producer Siddharth Tewary but he remained unavailable.

Watch this space for more updates on this'

Edited by momorockz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no no no plzzz...shaheer plzz dnt sign this...i cant see him with any othr girl n specially this...ahhh i jxt hated her as her show took our'z place now how can v all accept her opposite 2 our prince charming...NO WAY...INSHALLAH he wont sign this n will b doing only opposit to his jhalli
banfasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YUKHHH!plz dnt post such articles i am crying what is this oh ALLAH save Shaheer from this...
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh no... watever may be the truth but i hate dis gal like nything n sha opposite to dis female, not at all... ma question is , somya getting ny offers or not... moreover dis pic suckEdited by rashvin - 11 years ago
samrutha thumbnail
oh god whats dis... how can they even think of comparin that girl wit shaheer...
lifelessons66 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i wish dis z not true...i wish he doesn't sign any project without somi!!!!!!😭
smivas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 aiyooo no!!!!! what is this       ...:-((((((((

a big no to this,,, hope he doesnt do 
apachi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey no pls shaheer dont take it up
hey is there still hope as sha has said that he is getting many interested offers
-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I juz wish shah dnt sign it, orels i dnt knw wht i wil do.. i want shamya back together, nt wth any1els..
..gracie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nooo BIG NOOO...  we want Only ShaheerSomya