Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

:: Her Persistent Ex ::|A kriyansh Os |Last CH Pg9 (Page 9)

aashi_arsha Goldie
aashi_arsha
aashi_arsha

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh24

rrey...

plz am enjoyong...

it...

mere liye kr de...

*bby face*

Aww !
M tryin to update tonight only ! ;)

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
thnk u...

thank u...

thank u...

so much
aashi_arsha Goldie
aashi_arsha
aashi_arsha

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Hey guys m back wid d last update of dis OS  !
Sorry for bieng late !
SO here's d UPDATE :

CHAPTER 3

Kria came out of the bathroom. Karan stood up from the couch slowly, his face contorted and breathing heavily. "Karan' " Kria started. He cut her off. His voice was deadpan as he spoke. "So that's how it is." Karan straightened his suit jacket. "You keep running back to Rey if that's what you want. It's obvious that you don't need me anymore." He marched to the door. "Karan, wait!" Kria cried through the tears beginning to form "Good bye Kria !" Karan slammed the door behind him, leaving Kria standing in the middle of the living room .

Kria went back into the bedroom after locking the door behind Karan. She cried into her pillow. She headed to the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea. Her stomach rumbled, so she sipped her tea. Kria took her tea to the living room and curled up on the couch and tried to find something to watch.

Thump. Kria jerked her head up and listened. Thump, thump. "Kria ? It's Rey. Can I come in?" Kria dried her tears and scrambled off the couch. She went up to the door and looked through the peephole. It was Rey on the other side, handsome as ever. That's what first attracted her to him, his blonde hair and soulful brown eyes. Kria once fancied herself in love with Rey until he broke her heart. Kria unlocked the door, but left the chain on. "Hi Rey." She peeked through the opening. Rey took one look at her and his forehead wrinkled. "Kria ? Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" Kria tried to smile. "I'm fine really. What did you need?" Rey scratched his head. "You don't sound fine. Can I come in? I need to talk to you and it might take awhile." "Um." Kria chewed her bottom lip. "Now really isn't a good time Rey."

Oh, is he here? I'd like to talk to him too." He stood up straighter and pulled his shoulders back. "No, Karan left, we' we broke up." Fresh tears gathered in Kria's eyes before she could stop them. "Oh !. I'm sorry. I never wanted to make you unhappy." Kria closed the door and pulled the chain off. She opened the door and let Rey in. Before Kria could react Rey pulled her into his arms and held her tight. The action prompted more tears and soon Kria found herself sobbing on Rey's shoulder while he stroked her hair. Kria's sobs quieted down, and she pulled out of Rey's embrace

. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't bother you with this. Would you like a drink? I made some tea." She went to the kitchen to put some space between them. "Actually do you have any coffee?" Rey sat on the couch and turned to watch Kria flit about the kitchen. A few minutes later she brought out a cup of coffee and set it on the table. Kria sat at the other end of the couch and watched Rey blow on his coffee. "What did you want to talk about that you came all the way over here?" She searched for her tea and found it on the floor next to her feet. "Now that I'm here I'm not sure this is the right time to talk about it." Rey ran a hand over his head. He sipped his coffee and turned to look at Kria. She was staring into her tea. "Kria." He touched her Hands. 

Kria looked over at him and saw the concern creasing his forehead. "I'll be fine, really. I blame myself more than anything. I shouldn't have tried to keep in contact with you while dating Karan,but truthfully I liked talking to you. It was inevitable that it would blow up in my face." She sipped her tea . "I liked talking to you too. That's why I called, at first I missed our conversations, but then it turned out to be your voice. Now that I'm here and sitting beside you, it's everything. I missed everything about you." Rey closed his eyes, too a big swig of coffee and then set it on the table.

"Why did you break up with me six months ago? I thought we were enjoying each other's company." Kria finished off her tea and put the cup down. She turned on the couch to face Rey.

He turned to look at her and blew out the breath he had been holding in. "The truth is I was scared." Another deep breath. "I was scared because I felt myself falling in love with you and I wasn't ready. So I played stupid and left." Kria pressed her finger tips to her mouth while digesting what Rey just told her. He kept talking. "It took me this long to realize I never should have left, and I then I found out you were dating again. So I thought maybe we could be friends at least. That didn't work out so well, I found myself back where I was six months ago, helplessly falling for you all over again. And then that jerk butted in and I decided I'd come over and try to convince you to leave him and well' here I am.

" "Rey' " Kria couldn't form the words that danced on her tongue. Her mouth seemed to have gone dry. Kria took one of her hands in both of his. "Do you think there's a chance for us? We could start again from the beginning. Take it slow and easy. I promise I won't run away this time." Rey stroked the back of her hand while Kria continued to stare at a spot over his left shoulder. 

She blinked hard and then once more before throwing herself across the couch and into his arms. Kria kissed him and wrapped her arms around his neck. He kissed her back with the same amount of energy. Rey came up for air first. "Is that a yes then?" Kria was still trying to catch her breath, but mouthed a silent "Yes" and nodded. He hugged her tight to him. "I love you Kria. I'll never leave you againHeart

******************THE END********************

Hope u guys liked it !
plz comment n like !!Embarrassed
LUV U ALL !Embarrassed

Edited by aashi_arsha - 29 July 2012 at 2:15am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06chandana29varshitha.h.nkriayasanu-arsha-swaron-skreyaakshayshettyD3kriyansh4everChaithra_Arshakriyansh19kriyaansh.reyamroshnithedivagrungta11a_happy_2000ShemliArsharamya26vidya_955-Snehaa-Anyaa_012rock_ruviCHOCOLATEKRIYAThats.me.Gunishakz_KR--Ritu--TriShaktiTyler_DurdenArShiDelenapuja_arshaNirju99kritzzz_ArShadon girlsbasket_101sujana9KR_anki_ArShasumimitanj_SRKholicRoxxy47-shenz-anjali22Black_StoneBorn2Dance-FrozenRain-bluelashescrazyskyluv_arshaKriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeEndurance

bluelashes IF-Sizzlerz
bluelashes
bluelashes

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
wow superb 
what a story 
megical 
u roke it 
kya baat kya baat kya baat 
ab pta chla rey baar baar call kyu doing ...
but i love this from bottom of my heart 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_arsha

-Vaish- IF-Stunnerz
-Vaish-
-Vaish-

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
loved it...

i knew it reyke saath kuch yahi huya hoga...

awesome chaptyre...

kritzzz_ArSha IF-Rockerz
kritzzz_ArSha
kritzzz_ArSha

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
awesome
Black_Stone IF-Sizzlerz
Black_Stone
Black_Stone

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
awesum updteSmile
 luvd it 
finally kriyansh together Big smile
aaww it gt over 
will miss it 

ShemliArsha Senior Member
ShemliArsha
ShemliArsha

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
awesome...really loved it...
They are together now...
After all they are meant to be together na...

Go to top