Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

:: Her Persistent Ex ::|A kriyansh Os |Last CH Pg9 (Page 4)

puja_arsha IF-Dazzler
puja_arsha
puja_arsha

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Its awesome...
Do continue n plz pm me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_arsha

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
This is supewrb.
infact fab one.
Do continue with the pms.

aashi_arsha

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
awesome OS yaar
amazing :)

aashi_arsha

Zehnaseeb. IF-Sizzlerz
Zehnaseeb.
Zehnaseeb.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
u should definitely continue n pm me Big smile

aashi_arsha

Shweta-kriyansh Goldie
Shweta-kriyansh
Shweta-kriyansh

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
awesome...different...continue and pm me also...

aashi_arsha

--Ritu-- IF-Dazzler
--Ritu--
--Ritu--

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
nyc 1

do pm me

n update sooonnn

aashi_arsha

aashi_arsha Goldie
aashi_arsha
aashi_arsha

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Hello guys ! M back with another UPDATE !! :)) N YAA THANKS TOO ALL OF U FOR UR COMMENTS ! I knoe dis iz also short bt i am updatin frm My cell ! So sorry ! PMZZ LATER !

CHAPTER 2 :
The nxt day, Kria went to work at HER Salon, where she worked as a hairstylist.Kria greeted Sharonher friend and colleague,and began preparing her area for the day."How's that man of yours?"Sharon tossed a glance at Kria while she sorted out her scissors and combs., "Oh,he's the same as ever, we had an argument lastnight over Rey's phone calls though,I' m afraid I'll have to ask him to stop calling." Kria finished arranging her area and turned to Sharon."What did I tell you?No good can come from REY.i think u shudconsider on ur present dan ur Past!"Kria waved her off and nodded her head sullenly as Sharon's first client came through the front the door. Kria too,was put to work when her first customer of the day walked in a few minutes later and soon she was lost in her dailyroutine of cutting hair .The day flew past and soon it was time for KRia to clean her Area !

Her cell phone rang sharply. Kria finished putting away her tools.Rey' s number flashed across the screen.Kria sighed and answered the phone."Hi Rey." "I' m alright.I'm just finishing up at work." Sharon who was eavesdroppin frowned at Kria. She went back to finish cleaning up."That's great, Rey!Listen Ihave to finish up here at work, can we continue this another time?"Kria paused."Alright,bbye" Kria put the phone in her purse."You shouldn't answer when he calls you. You know Karan doesn't like it.."Iknow,I just can' t tell him to stop talking to me though. He never says anything in appropriate.Rey is just trying to be friends." Kria picked up her purse and followed Sharon outside."He's your ex, Kria.I don't see how this can end well.Anyway,I' ll see you tomorrow.Call me if you need to talk." Sharon waved good bye and got in her car. Kria sighed and rubbed her forehead .Then she picked up her cell and looked at the call histo ry.Rey's number appeared at regular intervals through out her call log.Kria frowned and put the phone back in her purse and went to her home

.Kria was off work the next day, so she took sometime to tidy up her little apartment. She cleared away all the dirty dishes and stacked them in the dishwasher, then started on the living room. Her body wasbusy cleaning,but her thoughts were busy elsewhere.. Rey had been fun too,she thot!until that one night six months ago. She switched now that she thought about it . Kria would call him and he'd find an excuse to hang up.Then he came over and told her it was over.Just like that. She switched the vacuum back on and whirled around the TV and into the hall leading to her bedroom.KRia pushed the machine through to the bedroom and switched it off again and fell on her bed. She pushed her hair out of her eyes and looked at the ceiling fan.Rey never gave her a reason,just said he didn' t want to have a girlfriend anymore. Five months later he started. Kria went into work then nxt day at nine o'clock. Her first appointment was in a half hour so she started organiz ing her area.the day paasd n Her work ended! she went to her home n Outside she found dat Karan was waiting for her" I wanted to spend some more time with u !i ."Tgat is so sweet !" She looked down at her work clothes . Kria went straight to her bedroom and started getting eeady." Do I have time for a quick shower? I smell of hairspray.""Yeah,sure. I'll hang out here and watch TV." KAran made himself comfortable on the couch. . Karan looked back to the TV and a blinking light on Kria's answering machine caught his eye. "You have a message on your answering machine." Karan told her. "Oh, I bet that's my sister. I'm still waiting to hear from her. Can you play it for me please?" Kria called from the bathroom. Karan reached over and pushed the play button ! Hi Kria? It's Rey ! Look I know I'm not supposed to call you but screw that Karan . I need to talk to you about something important so I'm coming down to see you tonight. I'll be there around seven. It's about' " Rey paused, "It's just really important, ok? I'll see you later, call me if you can."

Edited by aashi_arsha - 24 July 2012 at 8:32am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana29varshitha.h.nkriayasanu-arsha-swaron-skreyaD3kriyansh4everkriyansh19DontAsksharuKRShemliArshastar94roshnithedivagrungta11a_happy_2000Anyaa_01221Neha21GayatriJethaniShweta-kriyanshCHOCOLATEKRIYA-Snehaa-Thats.me.Gunirock_ruvi--Ritu--TriShaktiStolenKiss.puja_arsha-Neethu-sujana9kritzzz_ArShanj_SRKholicaishasullydon girlsRoxxy47Crazy4AshVikKR_anki_ArShaBlack_StoneBorn2Dance..DamonCrazy..crazyskykuhu_Arshaluv_arshaZehnaseeb.KriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcakebluelashesAwesomeSauce.anjali22-FrozenRain-CuteStrawberry

CuteStrawberry IF-Sizzlerz
CuteStrawberry
CuteStrawberry

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
amazing

aashi_arsha

Go to top