India-Forums

Aakhri salaam Amir aur SJ ke naam,share ur views!!

LordVikrant Senior Member
LordVikrant
LordVikrant

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Episode on Water:Thanku Aamir

There was a hindi movie starring Sanjay Dutt and Akshay Kumar where the rich of village sexually and physically abuse the poor for water and the one who is rich in the movie is the one who has gallons of water in his well,rapes a mother so that her son can have as much water as he wants and till the time she entertains her son will have water.Kiran Kumar was the villian in double role and till date I hate the character he played...so cheap ...yet effective indeed.

It is definitely every individuals responsibility to conserve water but what a government and good leadership can do was shown by the IAS lady officer from Chennai and she herself claimed it was the support of state government which was effective,I dont know who was then ruling the state.

Amir has made everyone realise that you alone dont own water it is everyone's right to get it.Just becoz one is lucky enough to get water at one touch doesnt mean he owns it and can waste and insult as much and many times as he wants.

Once Shekhar Kapoor had mentioned "Time will come when water will be the sole reason for criminal and inhuman activities in the world" 

Atleast few like Amir and Shekhar Kapoor have highlighted and many are working on it since years to make us realise where we are heading.

Certainly I cant let situation to get so bad that a guy like Kiran Kumar was in that movie exploits people in every possible manner just becoz they are deprived from their rights of survival and water by their forefather which is we offcourse the present generation.

May be this is one of the reasons why I want BJP to come and rule in the center,their innovative idea of connecting the rivers is the need of the decade not hour,hour has passed by and so has days,months and years.

Cant understand for how long will we continue voting on the basis of religion,caste and freternity,its time to judge who can deliver and vote not just on the basis of what surname he carries or how great the forefathers of the family were.

Why cant we concentrate on issues which affect our life and lives of our future generation.

It is the political will of the person which should be considered and one man I am confident of is "Narendra Modi".

Well i am getting political now but the reason is related to yesterday's episode and solutions to the problem of water scarcity and one of the solution is change in power at the center and governance in hands of one who has the stature,will and capability to address such issues.

Starting with yesterday's episode,such a shame when I realised even I am a culprit even I have wasted and insulted water and its value in the past till date when I realised " I am nothing without water" and how much I need it and everyone needs it.

By water harvesting we will surely avoid a situation where we end up drinking our own stuff excreted out of our body.

I am sure many were hattered yesterday like I am and by determination to work towards solutions and precautions has only strengthen and thanks to you Amir and team for taking the efforts to convey this message of "Save and respect water" so effectively.

Not only this but other issues as well except

Next week it is going to be the last episode of "Satyamev Jayate" what a journey ,what an eye opener,what a show and only Aamir could have thought of it,researched for months and present it in the manner that touches every one's heart.

All I can say " Tussi Jarahein ho Aamir,tussi jao par chetti aao" 

We want Satyamve Jayate to come back but only with Aamir and his present team.

Thanks and Regards,

Vikrant Khatri

Edited by LordVikrant - 23 July 2012 at 10:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gksk*king*heera1702ablazedmelody18mypridedesicrowdx-affy-x

armandiwani Newbie
armandiwani
armandiwani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Every epi of SJ  is so heart touching dat many people n lives hv changed. plz dnt end  this. we get aware of many things which we dnt even think about. this sunday epi of save water was vry nice. the epi of alcohol addict opened many eyes.

apart 4m daily soaps tv is something worth. SJ has done a lot to change lives. 

we dnt want SJ to end.

the voice of sj should be followed thro.

In every epi people get emotional to some extent. they realise the facts of lyf, the difff of other people.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowd

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Hope we have another season 
This show was brilliant

desicrowd

LordVikrant Senior Member
LordVikrant
LordVikrant

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
yes but it might come in 2 years time 
naj7 Goldie
naj7
naj7

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged

The water episode was an eye opener .. i was soo shooked to know that ppl who has water flowing in front of their homes are waterless so that big cities are catered ?????

It was soo saddening to see the conditions of ppl ...

I hope the govt of India takes up strict measures to solve the water issues

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*king*18mypridedesicrowd

18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
all episodes were about major issues... i am glad without missing i watched all the episodes till now.
i learnt a alot i realised that i was part of it ..
 sambhaljao sab bachalo jo haaton mien hain nahien toh kuch nahien rahega!
i bow to u Aamir.. as i respect water .. we love u & v respect U.

desicrowd

armandiwani Newbie
armandiwani
armandiwani

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
the research of SJ is wonderful. it makes us aware of many things which are forgotten in our daily busy life.

desicrowd

armandiwani Newbie
armandiwani
armandiwani

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
SJ has changed many lives. its vry heart touching. sad to knw dta its ndingCry

all thums up 2 SJThumbs Up A no 1 show Hats off

desicrowd

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index