Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Declare them winners and continue the show.

shabari IF-Dazzler
shabari
shabari

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Isha and Salman should be declared winners and allowed to go  to pursue their careers...then again we should  continue the show with the rest of the contestants...

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Hunnhh...Tym will tell who winss.hard  wrk pays 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TinkerBella

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
True it would not be fair to them to loose in the end, as they have been consistent from the beginning, excelled in every dance, and then come latelies to come there and snatch the trophy from them because they are getting better as their journey progresses from bad dancers to good. But that's the type of competition it will be judged on the performance of the final, who is better on that day. Each episode performances are judged on their merit, and the next week it's wiped out and start again a new dance, slate clean, no previous good performances taken into account.

I haven't watched my favourites performance yet, I have time though, once a week show. 
Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Hmm..But why? I find some other contestants competitive too. Shibani,GC and Darsheel give Isha a tuff competition dancing wise and also JDJ is a show where votes count too . So its a show where not only does one have to dance well but also must be liked by audience and in that departement too isha-who is loved by all also gets competition from celebs like GC , Ravi and Giaa who might not dance as well as her but they are also popular . So why declare them winners so soon? I guess we must just sit and enjoy as the show has some brilliant performers.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517TinkerBella

avnirao Goldie
avnirao
avnirao

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
i really want Bharathi final tak rahe,..she is superb,..vo hasaathi tho rahegi,..bor nahi karegi,.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmz517

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Very Good idea its better to declare them winner now instead of letting win the undeserving at the end...
Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Lol its obvious that they should be declared winner now by this time...
TinkerBella IF-Rockerz
TinkerBella
TinkerBella

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
let's see who won the showEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index