Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Few suggestions for CV's!!

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Dear CV's,

I have thought a lot about all the things going wrong in D3. I thought of bashing you. I was so angry and thought that do you really know what's going on in D3.Cause you really are messing up big time and have butchered all the character's brutally. and I'll not say I'll quit D3 because 

1)    I know Quitting of one person will not affect your so-called TRPDead.

2)  )  Why to claim I quit on forum.. I rightfully owe my TV and remote I can switch channel, mute the boring conversation, you know I can even switch off the TV and do more important work called my studies.. So why to say it loud.Tongue

Ok so now coming to the part what I thought; I thought if you really don't have any ideas left I can provide some ideas to maintain the balance between the DIL DOSTI AND DANCE of your show. I'll post some ideas but by showing your faults also cause you really need to know what's going wrong in your show..

1)     Rey is the GS of the college, not of tani or his friend. And same goes for swayam and Sharon.

As you have shown him the GS, show him doing some work for the welfare of college. The problems faced by college students are many. 

- Or show the CS and ACS arranging functions like teacher's day, holi, diwali etc. (as India is a festive country) and show Swaron romance in between arranging all this 

- or show them  fighting for their passion dance..(Like you showed in the promo which was aired 3 weeks ago), stating conventional ways V/s traditional ways.

2)     Don't D3 characters have birthdays?

Show them having birthday. So many things can be showed in the birthday party like some gift problem, the surprise birthday party plan, the secret romance between swaron and other couples, show them playing a game of truth and dare, passing to pass, enact a film or any other game in which they can have the mixture of DIL DOSTI AND DANCE.

And for serious thing you can show them discussing about their future or dreams related to dance. And you can also show swayam challenging Sharon for classical dance and Sharon proving him wrong by doing it.Blushing

3)     When is this footloose going to end?

Don't get me wrong I'm a diehard fan of dance, but the footloose thing is now only used as a backup plan, they are not shown dancing much and are not shown discussing about the strategies, there fear related to it (that will they win it).. Instead of showing it you are showing the romance (between tani rey) and misunderstandings (between swaron).  Show romance BUT BALANCE THE OTHER TWO ALSO.

4)     Why D3 boy's masti is not shown now?

Just because of your tani shivam plot the boy's masti is not at all show.  They should be shown enjoying their college time. Do I really need to tell where you have to use boy's masti?

5)      When there college life will end? And when their parents will be introduced?

In 'Goodbye Shakti' video you said a plot will be introduced where they'll face challenges to convince their parents to take dance as career option. I was really eager to see it, because a major transformation will be there in there dil part, dosti part and dance part.

-          The dil part will face many misunderstanding (see you have good plot to show misunderstandings between swaron, so for now let us enjoy them romancing),

-          the dosti part will affect majorly cause there will be tiffs regarding the time they spend with each other, the problem with their dream part, losing trust, misunderstanding but in end they'll stand together for DANCE THEIR PASSION.

-          Finally dance for which they'll fight with their parents and the society to become the BEST DANCER in world. (Please show with only less mirch masala but most of it should be reality.)

6)      Why girls are not having cordial relationship with each other?

Girls really do have fun with each other. They are not just for fighting. Don't ignore the girls. So much can be shown with them like 

- having a pani puri or chat party (whether the girl's are of high society but love to have pani puri) or 

- show them having slumber party discussing about boys, dreams, kriya (cause it's illogical to make all them forget about her that easilyTongue and let tani also know who kriya was and how much she was passionate about dance ) and you can also show how they used to fight but in the end they realize they all are same and really enjoy each other's company. They could share some secrets also. (don't ruin it with boys sneaking in, I know there's much chance for romance in it but I want a ALL GIRLS PARTY exclusive for girls)

And please in it don't show tani crying.

7)      Why recky friendship is not developing?

They are supposed to be chuddy buddies. Not for only TP and or for entertainment. I know rey is hero but apart from reyam develop recky also. Show Vicky understanding rey's problems.

8)      Why the true natures of characters are ruined?

You have changed each and everyone.

-          Rey :- a babysitter and martial art instructor. Show him a cool leader solving problems the hatke way.

-          Swayam:-  a small child who has lost all his maturity. Make him the swayam who used to analyze each situation both emotionally and practically. (and romantically for only Sharon.)

-          Sharon:-  a DIVA to DEVI. Don't change her basic attitude. Let her be emotional but not show it too much.

-          Vishakha:-  I liked her attitude but don't ruin her showing a bad leader let her develop to become a nice leader.

-          Bharat:- he is always shown saying 'gaali di kya'. Make him understand and learn the meaning of words by making him say 'Iss gaali ka matlab kya hai'. Show him learning English yes right itself in show. He's in college and has passed all exams without knowing English sounds foolish naLOL. So let him learn..

-          Rinni:- She's dumb but don't show her too dumb. She has pure heart and can say difficult emotions in simple language.  Cause she can understand  amar's totala talk easily. And love him for what he is.

-          Vicky :- show him understanding rey and neha's problem.

-          Nilesh Simmi:- I wrote together cause I want there romantic comedy to develop.

-          Neha:- Make her less filmy and let her understand Vicky and vishakha's feelings. And also in future show that she wants to be a best bollywood choreographer. It suits her as neha and as a beautiful bollywood dancer.

-          Tani:- Please grow up.I don't want to see her crying. Show her passion towards dance. And please don't show her saying the SORRY ALAAP now. Make her handle her responsibilities.

9)      Show amar's journey of DID in it. Yes you can add some twists like two or many friends in same competition fighting for same trophy, there ego clashes then how they understand there friendship and say to have healthy completion in end.

10)    You can also show how neha got opportunity in bollywood to become a choreographer but her parents are hell bent for her marriage.

- And can also show how Amar wanted to become a dancer But his father made him a chef. And bharat has to work extra hard because he has no money to learn dance further

11)    There can be a swaron love story got approval from there respective families but have a problem in relationship cause one got famous in dancing career and one is lost in his career. How they manage to fight against jealousy is a good track. Blushing

12)    In end of college day's you can show a HUGE  dance that how they all were dancing alone, some dancing with their friends (Sharey, Recky, Swarath, Kryaansh, simmi rinni Sharon trio) but they came to St. Louis and got divided in weaklings and dazzlers, then how there divide was over, boys friendship, then the romantic pair making, then the split, and how they were pairs then  

In the end show that they all are from different cultures, different  backgrounds but their HEARTS where connected by DANCE, Which made them connect with EACH OTHER.  

These where my few suggestions most of them are related to DANCE and DOSTI. Cause D3 is DIL SE DOSTI, DIL SE DANCE.

It's entirely upto you to use them or not, cause I have many options in my remote I already told you.LOL

Please ponder over it.

-Shruti.

P.S.:- I'm making this post public because I want more suggestions and ideas from everyone. And sorry for such a lengthy post.LOL

Edited by swaron19 - 23 July 2012 at 4:27am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunaya94venusrockztca21._Molly_.Satluvsd3swayamsharonPhantasmStolenKiss.BeulaSwaRonNxtRockstar..LovenarbhimarauderMyDarkPassengerCrazyGirl.21-Araina-

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
If only CV's will read your suggestion . Very nicely analysed what's wrong and what should be done. Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron19Satluvsd3CrazyGirl.21

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
If only they would read this one.. states EVERYTHING that they are lacking on since months now. Really wish they will read this. 

One point: Don't they have vacations ever??!! Come on, monsoon came and beofre that, summer come. Where did they disappear in the show? It would have been fun to see their masti and romance with dance over a vacation to some spot outside of St. Loui wals. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron19

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
osummm !!! Clap

swaron19

yasu2810 Senior Member
yasu2810
yasu2810

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
hey thanks for nice post...
its really a nice post for cvs...

swaron19

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
i really wish they read this one...this post is ALL-IN-ONE...

its all logical, fair, and perfect in this...

your this post has it all...all our complaints, disappointments, regrets...

it will be a benefit to them...and will brn back our happiness

FAB JOBClap

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 23 July 2012 at 5:51am

swaron19

Satluvsd3 Goldie
Satluvsd3
Satluvsd3

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
cv's should definitely check on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a much needed post for them to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry
agree with u all the way through!!

swaron19

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
What is the use yaar.? Do you think anyone will go thru this. You have said everything which is request of every D3 fan but nah they wont listen to us, that i am damn sure.Ouch

swaron19

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index