Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Lets leave thakur nivas !!! Krishna (Page 5)

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
A rare post from Pragmatic... ClapLOL

IMO K will be adamant to leave TN.. but maybe stopped by SS or P.. CVs are unpredictable.. anything could happen today...

I'm more curious why K had a change of heart and instead of getting rid of ASY, he himself wants to move out of TN.. Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrbaqriteenssbabithajhussainramsopiyarapiyari

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teeena

Originally posted by Veena.S

I don't think itz coz of insectrity, n wat Krish did with ASY n his Mom? I wanna know... I think Krish already convienced with the fact, ASY n his Mom have thier rights in TN n itz SS fault, not thier's... So he stopped Shaku, but Hez hurted n angry with the truth, he can't accept n stay there with them under the same roof...

smwhat similar to ma post...Wink
great mind think alikesLOL

bt seriouslly this time its right opprtunity fr kriya niwas,,,so that they focus on their life too,,atleast fr smtimeUnhappy

hmm, but SS may do some emotional noutanki, if ASY is there, appears 2day, He won't allow K to leave... Then... Again..??

do u think baba will listen to asyLOL...btw baba ne jo ek bar cmmitmnt krdi phir vo apne aap ki b nhi sunta except his babuWink

And this time he is not even listening to his babu...Tongue meaning he means business.. he should go through his decision, this time, no matter what !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umateenssVeena.Spiyarapiyari

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

A rare post from Pragmatic... ClapLOL

IMO K will be adamant to leave TN.. but maybe stopped by SS or P.. CVs are unpredictable.. anything could happen today...
I'm more curious why K had a change of heart and instead of getting rid of ASY, he himself wants to move out of TN.. Confused

Uma, thanks and in red is the reason why i posted after a long time. Something unusual is going to happen.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umababithaj

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

And say if they really leave TN this time, we may not see much of them... I am dreading that the story may revolve around ASY-SHAKU-SS.KN only. and green house as usual gets their lions share of the air time as well leaving Kriya only a few minutes air time every episode until they return to TN Confused

That's why i don't Kriya will move out...MKAP has become all about TN  lately...they give screen space to the saxenas just for the sake of it ! LOL   The TRPs have been also not so good...so i don't think CVs are willing to take a huge risk and take their leads out of the TN. They are not even hyping it...No promo,article or SBS segment! Confused
Even if KriYA leave TN, that will be for only a few days!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allteenssbabithajhussainramso

teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Veena.S]I don't think itz coz of insectrity, n wat Krish did with ASY n his Mom? I wanna know... I think Krish already convienced with the fact, ASY n his Mom have thier rights in TN n itz SS fault, not thier's... So he stopped Shaku, but Hez hurted n angry with the truth, he can't accept n stay there with them under the same roof...

bt seriouslly this time its right opprtunity fr kriya niwas,,,so that they focus on their life too,,atleast fr smtimeUnhappy

hmm, but SS may do some emotional noutanki, if ASY is there, appears 2day, He won't allow K to leave... Then... Again..??

do u think baba will listen to asyLOL...btw baba ne jo ek bar cmmitmnt krdi phir vo apne aap ki b nhi sunta except his babuWink

And this time he is not even listening to his babu...Tongue meaning he means business.. he should go through his decision, this time, no matter what !!!
[/QUOTE

i think prats will nt go agnst him,,bt nt sure abt ss nd gd...
soo better kst shud give them a kasam this time...dnt wnt tn drama this timeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-all

teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThatOneGal

And say if they really leave TN this time, we may not see much of them... I am dreading that the story may revolve around ASY-SHAKU-SS.KN only. and green house as usual gets their lions share of the air time as well leaving Kriya only a few minutes air time every episode until they return to TN Confused

That's why i don't Kriya will move out...MKAP has become all about TN  lately...they give screen space to the saxenas just for the sake of it ! LOL   The TRPs have been also not so good...so i don't think CVs are willing to take a huge risk and take their leads out of the TN. They are not even hyping it...No promo,article or SBS segment! Confused

bt dnt u guys think ,,it will be smthing diff from usual tn noutanki...there will be focus on leads ,,like in 2010 ven they hd left tnDay Dreaming
can raise our trpTongue
here cvs cn cntinue with tn noutanki b/w asy nd shaktiya,Sleepy,nd there we cn see kriya in their dream house,atleast untill sds retrn...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allbabithaj

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ThatOneGal

bt dnt u guys think ,,it will be smthing diff from usual tn noutanki...there will be focus on leads ,,like in 2010 ven they hd left tnDay Dreaming
can raise our trpTongue
here cvs cn cntinue with tn noutanki b/w asy nd shaktiya,Sleepy,nd there we cn see kriya in their dream house,atleast untill sds retrn...Wink
2010 was dreamy !! Day Dreaming  But time has changed now...it might raise trps or just might backfire...will the cvs take risk?? And frankly there is nothing much to show for cvs outside TN except romance IMO...KriYa can't be romancing for all day long na? They have to jump in other ppl's matter and fight for the RIGHT ! Approve LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrbaqriLove-u-allbabithaj

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged

I don't think itz coz of insectrity, n wat Krish did with ASY n his Mom? I wanna know... I think Krish already convienced with the fact, ASY n his Mom have thier rights in TN n itz SS fault, not thier's... So he stopped Shaku, but Hez hurted n angry with the truth, he can't accept n stay there with them under the same roof...

i mean if both KST n ASY want to leave, then wat...Confused, TN khali khali, wer will noutanki, drama goes on..? at GH..??.. Shocked ROFL

Edited by Veena.S - 23 July 2012 at 9:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-all

Go to top