Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Lets leave thakur nivas !!! Krishna (Page 4)

Arjaforever IF-Dazzler
Arjaforever
Arjaforever

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Seriously no idea abt it what cvs will do... but i realy want to say that if kriya will leave TN forever in todays epi then i will become mad by happiness Monkey Winks ...it will be great moment for me after this we can see peaceful life of kriyaaa Monkey Winks ...n then u all will get big treat from me...But u know Cvs habbit. Monkey Emoticons ..they can do anything...so m not thinking it soo much...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4teenssLove-u-allbabithajVeena.S

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThatOneGal

Originally posted by babithaj

Gud One Sam... we will know the answer in few hours...Day Dreaming

Hmmm Ok... I don't think K has got insecure feelings towards ASY... He never was insecure abt education ever...He knows his mettle an his babu's love is all tht he wants ever.
 I guess he is just upset with his mighty father... sure SS has gone low in K's eyes... the way he gave KN , tht he is no different from their father  told so...

P will not utter a word against his decision this time , I hope n i guessWink

@ bold, P will not only utter some words but also try to make K stay in that house Babita sis...that's how P is LOL Although P should not object...as K is not really wrong here and is capable of living separately with his wifey! If i was in her place...i wud have happily left that house and live with my handsome hubby in a house of our own! EmbarrassedLOL 

I wish life could get this simple !!! especially in MKAP,  the fun lies in uncertain and a story that could keep the suspense going, besides all these characters @ TN could create new dynamics leading to somethings very interesting storywise. Like K Vs. ASY.  K even though lacks education still proves to be the only gem in that mad house with his one liners showing that he can handle any thing that life throws at him! WITHOUT RUNNING AWAY FROM IT ...

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 23 July 2012 at 6:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702babithajFleurBleue

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
I hope this time K puts his foot down and says enough is enough!!
especially after the last time he threatened to leave, SS used emotional blackmail to convince him to stay, and now KN's actions are the last straw, and he wants no part of it.
of course, what we want , and what we get are worlds apart, maybe ASY'll come home and surprise everyone and it'll be back to normal.
From P, i'm expecting 'bauji ko galati ka ehsaas ho chuka hai'Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-alla_umababithajVeena.Shussainramso

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Hmmm Ok... I don't think K has got insecure feelings towards ASY... He never was insecure abt education ever...He knows his mettle an his babu's love is all tht he wants ever.
 I guess he is just upset with his mighty father... sure SS has gone low in K's eyes... the way he gave KN , tht he is no different from their father  told so...

@ bold, P will not only utter some words but also try to make K stay in that house Babita sis...that's how P is LOL Although P should not object...as K is not really wrong here and is capable of living separately with his wifey! If i was in her place...i wud have happily left that house and live with my handsome hubby in a house of our own! EmbarrassedLOL 
yah, we all wud love to do tht...Heart but as Sam said, Our heroine is looking out the bigger picture... like marina said... we don't want K to go out and then come back like a little child...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allFleurBleue

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

I hope this time K puts his foot down and says enough is enough!!
especially after the last time he threatened to leave, SS used emotional blackmail to convince him to stay, and now KN's actions are the last straw, and he wants no part of it.
of course, what we want , and what we get are worlds apart, maybe ASY'll come home and surprise everyone and it'll be back to normal.
From P, i'm expecting 'bauji ko galati ka ehsaas ho chuka hai'Angry

Totally expected LOL

suk4babithaj

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged

yah, we all wud love to do tht...Heart but as Sam said, Our heroine is looking out the bigger picture... like marina said... we don't want K to go out and then come back like a little child...

And say if they really leave TN this time, we may not see much of them... I am dreading that the story may revolve around ASY-SHAKU-SS.KN only. and green house as usual gets their lions share of the air time as well leaving Kriya only a few minutes air time every episode until they return to TN Confused

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 23 July 2012 at 6:55am

a_umababithaj

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Originally posted by piyarapiyari

hmmm i think it,s just his frustration he wants to live life in peaceful way and can,t tolerate his father,s illegtimate son !accepting ASY as his brother is not at alll easy he,ll not tolearte it !
he is not insecure abut it in any way bt just can,t bear things now ,education doesn,t mean that u,ll feel insecure frm anyone...
Pratz will surely try to make him understand not to leave bt like everytime he,ll b not in a mood to listen her and will leave bt reaching in their hall something will happpen and they,ll stay in TN againSleepy
abut ASY and his mother i think yes he,ll leave TN forever bt befiore that we may c some more nautanki !!!!!!!

He shouldn't leave the home where he was born in frustration IMHO. !!! rather this time he elaborates properly with a calm head why he has taken this decision. P won't let him leave out of sheer anger IMHO.

<font color="#FF0000">To me his decision is based on only one factor. his beloved father !!! the mighty SS !!!.
</font>
K new every thing about his father's ways until now, but had never suspected him to have an affair with a house maid. and since. K being hot headed , may have done many bad things himself in life, but always had a very strong and unblemished character. A true gem in a family of evils.

<font color="#FF0000">So clearly his role model, his father who he loves the most, have shattered his image in K's eyes.</font>

Will SS show remorse, could he win his family back especially K, or will SS prefer ASY to influence K's decision to leave TN.. getting interesting isn't it. Smile

Agree bro bt now it,s really high time that they leave TN bt don,t know y cv,s not make them move Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-all

teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

Originally posted by teeena

Originally posted by Veena.S

I don't think itz coz of insectrity, n wat Krish did with ASY n his Mom? I wanna know... I think Krish already convienced with the fact, ASY n his Mom have thier rights in TN n itz SS fault, not thier's... So he stopped Shaku, but Hez hurted n angry with the truth, he can't accept n stay there with them under the same roof...

smwhat similar to ma post...Wink
great mind think alikesLOL

bt seriouslly this time its right opprtunity fr kriya niwas,,,so that they focus on their life too,,atleast fr smtimeUnhappy

hmm, but SS may do some emotional noutanki, if ASY is there, appears 2day, He won't allow K to leave... Then... Again..??

do u think baba will listen to asyLOL...btw baba ne jo ek bar cmmitmnt krdi phir vo apne aap ki b nhi sunta except his babuWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allbabithajVeena.Spiyarapiyari

Go to top