Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Lets leave thakur nivas !!! Krishna (Page 3)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
 Shocked what Samwa opened a thread????Cool lemme chek n reply...Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-alla_umapiyarapiyari

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

Shocked what Samwa opened a thread????Cool lemme chek n reply...Thumbs Up

Hey Babitha Hug please do comment Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajpiyarapiyari

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Gud One Sam... we will know the answer in few hours...Day Dreaming

Hmmm Ok... I don't think K has got insecure feelings towards ASY... He never was insecure abt education ever...He knows his mettle an his babu's love is all tht he wants ever.
 I guess he is just upset with his mighty father... sure SS has gone low in K's eyes... the way he gave KN , tht he is no different from their father  told so...

P will not utter a word against his decision this time , I hope n i guessWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

duakhan.heera1702suk4Love-u-allVeena.Spiyarapiyari

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

First of all, i don't really get the outrage K, KN and Komal are showing about SS having an illegitimate child ! SS was never shown as a pure and one woman man in the first place ! Why did K not want to leave TN when SS married ganga in prsence of their Mom. Didn't it hurt or diminsh their so called social status back then ??!!

Having said that, I know No child will take this fact easily that their dad fathered another child illegally...and it's high time SS should be punished by his own children...enough of his cruelty !! Dead 

I won't say K is insecured or may be little bit as he used to be the ladla son of SS..and now he's seen his father prefering an illegitimate son of his, who has suddenly entered in his life out of nowhere, over him . More than that, i feel, he is hurt by his father...which is why he wants to leave.

Edited by ThatOneGal - 23 July 2012 at 5:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KP_Marinasuk4Love-u-allbabithajVeena.Spiyarapiyari

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Hmmm Ok... I don't think K has got insecure feelings towards ASY... He never was insecure abt education ever...He knows his mettle an his babu's love is all tht he wants ever.
 I guess he is just upset with his mighty father... sure SS has gone low in K's eyes... the way he gave KN , tht he is no different from their father  told so...

Thanks Bab Big smile, I think leaving TN should be a mutual decision of Kriya, I am sure P will ask K to forgive SS, like it or not, its in her nature to give any one a chance to regret on their mistakes and keep the family intact. She sees the bigger picture and a long term consequences of actions. She is also shown as a firm believer that decisions taken in haste and anger leads to much bigger problems!!!  that is why she has always tried to clam Krish. Will she succeed in calming K  remains to be seen.

KP_Marinapiyarapiyaribabithaj

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThatOneGal

First of all, i don't really get theoutrage K, KN and Komal areshowingabout SS having an illegitimate child ! SS was never shown as a pure and one woman man in the first place ! Why did K not want to leave TN when SS married ganga in prsence of their Mom. Didn't it hurt or diminsh their so called social status back then ??!!

Having said that, I know No child will take this fact easily that their dad fathered another child illegally...and it's high time SS should be punished by his own children...enough of his cruelty !! Dead
I won't say K is insecured or may be little bit as he used to be the ladla son of SS..and now he's seen his father prefering an illegitimate son of his, who has suddenly entered in his life out of nowhere, over him . More than that, i feel, he is hurt by his father...which is why he wants to leave.

yup itz not new to TNs, but tat doesn't mean It won't hurt them na, n K did wanted to leave TN, wen SS married ganga, Then Pratz stopped him, 4 family sake, but now therez no point family, unity... These r the consequences happens in these issues n SS deserve it tis time...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allsuk4FleurBleuepiyarapiyari

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Thanks Bab Big smile, I think leaving TN should be a mutual decision of Kriya, I am sure P will ask K to forgive SS, like it or not, its in her nature to give any one a chance to regret on their mistakes and keep the family intact. She sees the bigger picture and a long term consequences of actions. She is also shown as a firm believer that decisions taken in haste and anger leads to much bigger problems!!!  that is why she has always tried to clam Krish. Will she succeed in calming K  remains to be seen.
No , i cud feel K , didn't took this decision hastly in anger alone... tht P cud see also... she even was not tht much shocked abt this decision of his... [ see the reaction whn he anounced his decision tht he even doesn't want to stay in TN]                               

Love-u-allFleurBleuepiyarapiyari

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged

@ bold, P will not only utter some words but also try to make K stay in that house Babita sis...that's how P is LOL Although P should not object...as K is not really wrong here and is capable of living separately with his wifey! If i was in her place...i wud have happily left that house and live with my handsome hubby in a house of our own! EmbarrassedLOL 

Edited by ThatOneGal - 23 July 2012 at 6:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702suk4Love-u-allbabithaj

Go to top