Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Lets leave thakur nivas !!! Krishna (Page 2)

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArjaAddict

I dbt wanna think anything else...i just want Maidamjii to walk behind him If he announces to leave tn...or else em gonna kick her a**

Nice post sam bro...

ConfusedConfused
i hope after reading ur comment P doesn't do the same thing with K when he comes to kriya room after being calmLOL

Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4Love-u-alldhakarnpiyarapiyari

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
 Confused

Edited by KP_Marina - 23 July 2012 at 4:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
i think he has annouced it due to frustration...Confused

nd yaa smwhat its effect f p's wrds too,as a night before they had cnversation abt ki  asy nd shaku r nt totally wrong,, nd its fault of ss too...Sleepy

soo may be, he realised ki its nt right to send them away frm tn,,bt its time to teach ss a lesson,,so he is leaving tn, to make ss realise ki vt he gonnna lose now...

as fr p,,i think this time she will follow k without ny objection..hope soConfused

at last everything in cvs hand.Sleepy..they can totally take a U - trn in tonight's episode as if nthing happenedLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702Love-u-alla_umasuk4piyarapiyaribabithajVeena.S

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

hmmm i think it,s just his frustration he wants to live life in peaceful way and can,t tolerate his father,s illegtimate son !accepting ASY as his brother is not at alll easy he,ll not tolearte it !
he is not insecure abut it in any way  bt just can,t bear things now ,education doesn,t mean that u,ll feel insecure frm anyone...
Pratz will surely try to make him understand not to leave bt like everytime he,ll b not in a mood to listen her and will leave bt reaching in their hall something will happpen and they,ll stay in TN again Sleepy
abut ASY and his mother i think yes he,ll leave TN forever bt befiore that we may c some more nautanki !!!!!!!

He shouldn't leave the home where he was born in frustration IMHO. !!! rather this time he elaborates properly with a calm head why he has taken this decision. P won't let him leave out of sheer anger IMHO.

To me his decision is based on only one factor. his beloved father !!! the mighty SS !!!.

K new every thing about his father's ways until now, but had never suspected him to have an affair with a house maid. and since. K being hot headed , may have done many bad things himself in life,  but always had a very strong and unblemished character. A true gem in a family of evils. 

So clearly his role model, his father who he loves the most, have shattered his image in K's eyes.

Will SS show remorse, could he win his family back especially K, or will SS prefer ASY to influence K's decision to leave TN.. getting interesting isn't it. Smile 

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 23 July 2012 at 5:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KP_Marinaheera1702suk4a_umababithajpiyarapiyari

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
I don't think itz coz of insectrity, n wat Krish did with ASY n his Mom? I wanna know... I think Krish already convienced with the fact, ASY n his Mom have thier rights in TN n itz SS fault, not thier's... So he stopped Shaku, but Hez hurted n angry with the truth, he can't accept n stay there with them under the same roof...
n itz not only depends on Pratz, i think She won't force K much tis time, SS may do some emotional noutanki, but tis time, He shouldn't be excused...

Edited by Veena.S - 23 July 2012 at 5:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702teenssLove-u-allsuk4piyarapiyari

teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

I don't think itz coz of insectrity, n wat Krish did with ASY n his Mom? I wanna know... I think Krish already convienced with the fact, ASY n his Mom have thier rights in TN n itz SS fault, not thier's... So he stopped Shaku, but Hez hurted n angry with the truth, he can't accept n stay there with them under the same roof...

smwhat similar to ma post...Wink
great mind think alikesLOL

bt  seriouslly this time its right opprtunity fr kriya niwas,,,so that they focus on their life too,,atleast fr smtimeUnhappy

Edited by teeena - 23 July 2012 at 5:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4piyarapiyariVeena.S

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teeena

smwhat similar to ma post...Wink
great mind think alikesLOL

bt seriouslly this time its right opprtunity fr kriya niwas,,,so that they focus on their life too,,atleast fr smtimeUnhappy

hmm, but SS may do some emotional noutanki, if ASY is there, appears 2day, He won't allow K to leave... Then... Again..??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allteensspiyarapiyari

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Absoulutly correct Veena Thumbs Up K is disappointed and even shocked at the revelation that SS could have fathered an illegitimate son. His anger was misdirected towards ASY initially, perhaps because ASY wanted to convict K for a murder.!!  but now that fact had hit him hard that it is his own father's fault in the first place, K may be realizing ASY's POV in wanting to be recognized as SS's son, a fact also hurting K even more.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KP_Marinasuk4a_umababithajVeena.Spiyarapiyari

Go to top