Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i think he has annouced it due to frustration...๐Ÿ˜•

nd yaa smwhat its effect f p's wrds too,as a night before they had cnversation abt ki  asy nd shaku r nt totally wrong,, nd its fault of ss too...๐Ÿฅฑ

soo may be, he realised ki its nt right to send them away frm tn,,bt its time to teach ss a lesson,,so he is leaving tn, to make ss realise ki vt he gonnna lose now...

as fr p,,i think this time she will follow k without ny objection..hope so๐Ÿ˜•

at last everything in cvs hand.๐Ÿฅฑ..they can totally take a U - trn in tonight's episode as if nthing happened๐Ÿ˜†
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

hmmm i think it,s just his frustration he wants to live life in peaceful way and can,t tolerate his father,s illegtimate son !accepting ASY as his brother is not at alll easy he,ll not tolearte it !

he is not insecure abut it in any way  bt just can,t bear things now ,education doesn,t mean that u,ll feel insecure frm anyone...
Pratz will surely try to make him understand not to leave bt like everytime he,ll b not in a mood to listen her and will leave bt reaching in their hall something will happpen and they,ll stay in TN again ๐Ÿฅฑ
abut ASY and his mother i think yes he,ll leave TN forever bt befiore that we may c some more nautanki !!!!!!!

He shouldn't leave the home where he was born in frustration IMHO. !!! rather this time he elaborates properly with a calm head why he has taken this decision. P won't let him leave out of sheer anger IMHO.

To me his decision is based on only one factor. his beloved father !!! the mighty SS !!!.

K new every thing about his father's ways until now, but had never suspected him to have an affair with a house maid. and since. K being hot headed , may have done many bad things himself in life,  but always had a very strong and unblemished character. A true gem in a family of evils. 

So clearly his role model, his father who he loves the most, have shattered his image in K's eyes.

Will SS show remorse, could he win his family back especially K, or will SS prefer ASY to influence K's decision to leave TN.. getting interesting isn't it. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 11 years ago
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think itz coz of insectrity, n wat Krish did with ASY n his Mom? I wanna know... I think Krish already convienced with the fact, ASY n his Mom have thier rights in TN n itz SS fault, not thier's... So he stopped Shaku, but Hez hurted n angry with the truth, he can't accept n stay there with them under the same roof...
n itz not only depends on Pratz, i think She won't force K much tis time, SS may do some emotional noutanki, but tis time, He shouldn't be excused... Edited by Veena.S - 11 years ago
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veena.S

I don't think itz coz of insectrity, n wat Krish did with ASY n his Mom? I wanna know... I think Krish already convienced with the fact, ASY n his Mom have thier rights in TN n itz SS fault, not thier's... So he stopped Shaku, but Hez hurted n angry with the truth, he can't accept n stay there with them under the same roof...

smwhat similar to ma post...๐Ÿ˜‰
great mind think alikes๐Ÿ˜†

bt  seriouslly this time its right opprtunity fr kriya niwas,,,so that they focus on their life too,,atleast fr smtime๐Ÿ˜”
Edited by teeena - 11 years ago
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: teeena

smwhat similar to ma post...๐Ÿ˜‰
great mind think alikes๐Ÿ˜†

bt seriouslly this time its right opprtunity fr kriya niwas,,,so that they focus on their life too,,atleast fr smtime๐Ÿ˜”

hmm, but SS may do some emotional noutanki, if ASY is there, appears 2day, He won't allow K to leave... Then... Again..??
Love-u-all thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veena.S

Absoulutly correct Veena ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ K is disappointed and even shocked at the revelation that SS could have fathered an illegitimate son. His anger was misdirected towards ASY initially, perhaps because ASY wanted to convict K for a murder.!!  but now that fact had hit him hard that it is his own father's fault in the first place, K may be realizing ASY's POV in wanting to be recognized as SS's son, a fact also hurting K even more.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 ๐Ÿ˜ฒ what Samwa opened a thread????๐Ÿ˜Ž lemme chek n reply...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Love-u-all thumbnail
Originally posted by: babithaj

๐Ÿ˜ฒ what Samwa opened a thread????๐Ÿ˜Ž lemme chek n reply...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hey Babitha ๐Ÿค— please do comment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gud One Sam... we will know the answer in few hours...๐Ÿ˜

Hmmm Ok... I don't think K has got insecure feelings towards ASY... He never was insecure abt education ever...He knows his mettle an his babu's love is all tht he wants ever.
 I guess he is just upset with his mighty father... sure SS has gone low in K's eyes... the way he gave KN , tht he is no different from their father  told so...

P will not utter a word against his decision this time , I hope n i guess๐Ÿ˜‰
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

First of all, i don't really get the outrage K, KN and Komal are showing about SS having an illegitimate child ! SS was never shown as a pure and one woman man in the first place ! Why did K not want to leave TN when SS married ganga in prsence of their Mom. Didn't it hurt or diminsh their so called social status back then ??!!

Having said that, I know No child will take this fact easily that their dad fathered another child illegally...and it's high time SS should be punished by his own children...enough of his cruelty !! ๐Ÿคข 

I won't say K is insecured or may be little bit as he used to be the ladla son of SS..and now he's seen his father prefering an illegitimate son of his, who has suddenly entered in his life out of nowhere, over him . More than that, i feel, he is hurt by his father...which is why he wants to leave.
Edited by ThatOneGal - 11 years ago