Lets leave thakur nivas !!! Krishna

Posted: 11 years ago
How thing go full circle and yet once again K is announcing to leave TN,

Earlier he left TN for a different reason but this time!!!  Is it anger against his own father's misconducts ? or is he remorseful at the behavior he meted out to ASY and his mother ? or may be even suspecting that his own father wants his fourth child to stay at TN like a family member. Is there any chance that  K is feeling insecure that he has a half brother who is educated and will live at TN, undermining his status or challenge his ways at every instance!!! Why has he announced to leave TN????????

Is he just frustrated at everyone at TN ?  In a few hours we will find our answers,

Do share your take on the reasons that why exactly he announced to be leaving TN imminently ?

Will he leave ?
what will be pratigya's reaction ?

Will ASY change K's mind to stay and ASY and Shakuntala leave for good or will they grab this opportunity to stay at TN "for good" and will keep their mouths shut at KriYa's exit from TN ?

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 11 years ago
hmmm i think it,s just his frustration he wants to live life in peaceful way and can,t tolerate his father,s illegtimate son !accepting ASY as his brother is not at alll easy he,ll not tolearte it !
he is not insecure abut it in any way  bt just can,t bear things now ,education doesn,t mean that u,ll feel insecure frm anyone...
Pratz will surely try to make him understand not to leave bt like everytime he,ll b not in a mood to listen her and will leave bt reaching in their hall something will happpen and they,ll stay in TN again πŸ₯±
abut ASY and his mother i think yes he,ll leave TN forever bt befiore that we may c some more nautanki !!!!!!!

I dbt wanna think anything else...i just want Maidamjii to walk behind him If he announces to leave tn...or else em gonna kick her a**

Nice post sam bro...
Question!!!
If Super Hero leaves TN with or without "P" ,where will he heads to?GHOST HOUSE ooops i mean GREEN HOUSE????🀒🀒🀒
Edited by KP_Marina - 11 years ago
Will he leave ? -He will ! Finger crossedπŸ€”
what will be pratigya's reaction ?-Everyone is in their character nowadays.As usual she will try to make him understand.
Many time we saw that KST tried to left tn but P convinced him.But enough is enough!He should leave tn now with his babu !
I hope  instead of playing prank with the audience cv's will feel pity for us and will show KSt leaving tn...
Originally posted by KP_Marina

Question!!!
If Super Hero leaves TN where will he heads to?GHOST HOUSE ooops i mean GREEN HOUSE????🀒🀒🀒

Good question πŸ‘πŸΌ

I do not think that K will spend a day at her sister's susral. He would rather go to his Adda, may be P-Niwas is a reality now...you think. But first, Kriya had to depart TN together. Will they leave ?
Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

Good question πŸ‘πŸΌ

I do not think that K will spend a day at her sister's susral. He would rather go to his Adda, may be P-Niwas is a reality now...you think. But first, Kriya had to depart TN together. Will they leave ?

i don't think he should leave coz sooner or later he will return.so what's the point to leave home and later coming back like kids
Originally posted by ArjaAddict

I dbt wanna think anything else...i just want Maidamjii to walk behind him If he announces to leave tn...or else em gonna kick her a**

Nice post sam bro...

Thanks for liking the post, but please do explain why Maidamji deserves  a KICK on her ass if she had a difference of opinion.
Originally posted by ArjaAddict

Nice post sam bro...

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
i hope after reading ur comment P doesn't do the same thing with K when he comes to kriya room after being calmπŸ˜†

πŸ˜•
 πŸ˜• Edited by KP_Marina - 11 years ago