Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by meery.

Wow congratulations Taani...aapke liye poore show ka concept hi change ho gaya!!!

From D3, its now metamorphosed into "C3"...

From Dil, Dosti and Dance...its become a tale of Confusion, Connive, and Cheesy romance 👏

DIL GOES DOWNHILL:

Where has the depth gone, that we had once seen in every SwaRon moment...where Swayam understood his Sharon, without her having to speak or even emote? Something we had so genuinely sworn by. Or the innocence and flutter that KriyaAnsh had defined so beautifully in the yestermonths?
The intended slapstick humour that ViHa induced, without ever coming across as too brassy...why has that been so totally lost?
The mush in formation among the other couples...that got at least a certain justified screen time...where has all that suddenly gone? 

And what do we have now? Oodles of TaRey lust...truckloads of SwaRon misunderstanding... unnecessary ViHa cheese...and the other couples...ermm, other couples who? 
Thanks CV's 😳 All we had wanted for a better life.

DOSTI MADE RUSTY:

Remember that era...long back, once upon a time...when D3 had not been polluted by all the confusion, sarcasm, and extreme hamming -----> where the Dazzlers always had each others' back...where NiCky and Rey actually had hilarious and sometimes even meaningful sequences together...where Sharon could be "hell's incarnation" for the entire college, but was a fluffy muffin for her best friend Rey...where Rini and Simi's loyalty for Sharon was way beyond just apparent-hero-worship...and where Sharon held similar affections for the girls no matter what...  Where a revolution was under the wraps among the Weaklings...where a team was as much under formation, as was newly budding friendships...where Kriya and Neha were inseparables...where Vishakha was a only strong outspoken girl [not a mean b***h], and actually made sense most of the times... where Swayam, Bharat and Amar were supposed to be the best of friends...and where Swayam understood Kriya, as much as Kriya was all out to help Swayam...where ReYam scenes meant some fun yet substantive moments...AND where the all-boys' scenes meant guaranteed laughs...God, do I miss those days.

DANCE KO DIYA NO MORE CHANCE:

Sometimes when I idly watch some old D3 episodes, it becomes hard to believe that Dance actually happened to be the 13th member of the cast! We got to see so much of it once...something that the gang/couples were known for...I mean, these are "dancers" first right...not the same run-of-the-mill actors that throng the rest of the TV channels. 
Whether the characters suffered heartbreak, rejection, angst, jealousy, emotional-muddle, sadness...or they experienced falling in love, excitement, hanging out among friends, goofing around...ANYTHING AT ALL was expressed through powerful dance! Which is what a Musical is all about...and D3 was once an extended musical, was it not. Which is what at least I loved about the show...to watch 12 extremely talented people dance on screen along with a certain story-line.  

But now...we get dance either in certain forced "specials" or in Taani's dream sequences...and the latter is hardly any dance. Maybe when sometimes the CV's feel pity, they give us a TanHa tango, or an event where we at least get a good dose of ShaRey and the gang.

Nonetheless, I still miss "Dance" on the show...enough said.

But really Taani, you make me wonder.

Even the insanely talented TanHa or the sparking chemistry of ArSha could not maneuver the limelight completely towards themselves in all these years...and you have managed to do the same in just 3 months...that's a WOW!!!

One small advice to my fave TanHa and Kunwar [and also the rest of the awesome gang]... please quit this show before it ruins your time and efforts any further. You guys rock, and may you be really really successful, happy and blessed in whatever you do in future. But this show is SO over and out, its not even funny.

CV's: Get another equally cheesy guy opposite Taani...because waise bhi the entire attention is supposed to be on Taani...so 2 log ho ya 12, how does it matter? If not, get some bordering saas and bahoo characters into the show...because that's what she can deliver best anyway. A youth show is so not for her, and really, TanHa and Kunwar Amar should NOT suffer because of someone else's drab acting talents, dancing skills [or the lack of it], and ZERO screen presence and intensity. Blah! 

it true very very true no more interest is left in D3 insted of that trun D3 into saas bahu show ab usse layak reh gaya hai show and taani hats of 2 u u hv already spoi the show bcoz of u other character of D3 wi aso face probem congratz well done nothing more to say 😡 😡 😡 😡
CV as broke all fans heart 🥺 🥺  🥺    🥺
Agree wit u meera!!!!!

Awesome post!!!

D3 has lost its charm!!!!

And about taani no comments just hate her to d core!!!!

Thanks guys...its so great to know most of us old fans feel the same way. Let's all quit together...no point in continuing with something as heartbreaking as D3/C3.

And Shishir n Adi...sahi bol rahe ho...I think making more posts against her is doing good to the ranks. I'll have to control myself. These days, instead of admiring SwaRon like I once used to...I get distracted by my hate for Taani. 😳
Can someone give me a gist of what happened in today's episode?
By the way, I recently started watching for Swayam/Sharon but the way the track's going, I guess it's time to quit now?
So what misunderstanding did SwaRon face THIS time? 🤢
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
you said it all Meery!
Merry fab post.
Kya din the woh D3 ke where everything was perfect.
the screen space was shared and it revolved around all the three esssemnce that D3 hold.
Ab tho gaya D3 it has become one gals show Taani's show.

Agree with u.

great post seriously D3 is a waste nowdays
the major points of the plot arent anymore
dil is unrealistic
dosti is unloyal
dance is subordinated
in short D3 is lost sirf name hi nahi palke serial bhi lost hai

hey bcholly kuj nahi bolugi kuj bolugi to tarey fan apni bak bak satart kar dege nd upar se forum hum kriyaansh fans ko hi warning dege ...to hum to bas boycott D3
Meera this post makes all the sense in the world...but what does it matter to those who matter in running the show...Taani is the last thng I wanna discuss & Swaron r in no man's land rite now...hav lost the interest to answer posts on the forum bcoz nothing constructive happens anyway & rite now we r too dissappointed over a lot many thngs to get ourselvesinto even fighting mode for reviving a D3 that seems to b a thing of the past...the one going on is a ghost of that...
Meery tu bhi na...kya yaar tu dimag fonding apna so-not-wanted-person pe topic banake...

on a serious note I miss the Old D3*sigh*...missed you on this forum, kahan pe hai be aaj kal??...