Originally posted by: Maharkno1fan

this is awesome dear

thnkxxx u ðŸ˜³
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Rajeev Khandelwal on his Fiji shoot

Pooja Kulkarni, TNN | Aug 6, 2012, 02.00PM IST

After shooting for over a month in the breathtaking locales of Fiji islands for his next project Table No 21, actor Rajeev Khandelwal is back in Mumbai. 

And the actor pretty much enjoyed the whole experience he tells us. "It's been 36 days that we shot in Fiji and I just didn't feel like leaving. But Mumbai was calling me back." Further narrating his experience he adds, "People in Fiji are very warm and the place is quiet and serene away from all the hustle-bustle, which was like a treat. In fact, 44 per cent of the population there is of Indians which made me feel at home."

The fitness conscious actor also managed to squeeze in some time for exercise during his hectic shooting schedule in Fiji. "I loved running there as the place is very green with fresh air. So I after the pack-up I would mostly jog back to our hotel," says Rajeev.

Rajeev also had a mishap and hurt himself twice during the shoot while filming some action scenes. But we hear that the actor had refused to use a body double. "Actually I felt that the scenes would not look exciting if they didn't show my face. So I volunteered to do the shots myself rather than using a body double. Also I had worked with the same stuntperson earlier during my film Aamir. But somehow during the retakes I managed to slip and fall down," narrates Rajeev.

Having shared screen-space with debutant Tena Desae as his co-star, Rajeev is all praises for the new gal. "I must say I am mighty impressed with Tena as she is very focused and hardworking. Her role at times required her to face situations that aren't easy for a girl, but she handled it all with ease. So that was commendable. As far as whether the chemistry between us will click with the viewers, that time will decide."

Sometime back the actor went on an excursion to Ladakh with his wife. So are they both the adventurous kinds? "I am, but Manjiri is not. But I have forced her to stay in tents, camp and visit places which do not even have a washroom because of my love for the travel. But she has been extremely understanding.

So I guess I have been lucky," smiles Rajeev adding, "Marriage has taught me to be flexible and understand things better. In fact, being married made me understand and portray different shades of a married man in Table No 21."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Rajeev-Khandelwal-on-his-Fiji-shoot/articleshow/15373919.cms
Illumination thumbnail
Madhu ,  maha ,ashu ,riyo , Aleena ,Anu , nish , sadaf ,  each n every one happy friendships days ðŸ¤—  my  all friends  loved u ...:)i miss u madhu ðŸ˜³ i loved u jaanu  a lots  Edited by OliveySOftheart - 11 years ago
Illumination thumbnail
I'll have to put on weight for doing south Indian films'
taniya talukdar, TNN | Aug 4, 2012, 12.00AM IST

Tena Desae
Tena Desae has been out and about inBollywood for sometime now. Though she started her career with a lesser known film 'Yeh Faasley', nevertheless, she has gone on to do aHollywood film — 'The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' (TBMH) slowly carving a niche for herself. The actor, who has just returned from a schedule inFiji for her upcoming film 'Table 21' is all praise for the place. 

Talking about it, an excited Tena says, "Fiji has a strong Indian influence, you don't feel like you are abroad. I was surprised as I wasn't aware that its history has Indian touch," and goes on to add. "Their food is Indian so I didn't miss Indian food though I was away from home. People there had seen TBMH and it gave me a sense of familiarity which was comforting." Though what amused Tena the most was the changing colour of the sea which seemed to assume a different shade every five minutes.

Having shared her experience of Fiji, Tena remains tight lipped about Table 21, divulging as little information as, "the subject will give away the story". And, it's a thriller where the three characters played by Rajeev KhandelwalParesh Rawal and her are playing a game.

Tena definitely had a good time working with her two co-actors as she couldn't stop praising them, "Rajeev is an incredible actor — effortless and intense," she says going on to add, "Paresh Rawal doesn't even need to be funny, just the way he conducts himself and his body language makes you crack up."

Quiz Tena on the difference between working in Hollywood and Bollywood and the pretty lass replies, "It's hard to generalize but part of the difference lies in language. The style of working of the directors also varies." But does it bother the actor that her earlier films haven't done well. "Not at all! In fact, I learnt so much working with Anupam Kher in Yeh Faasley that I believe, that's what got me the role in TBMH. Working in it I gained confidence and experience, in a selfish sort of a way, I am happy that I did Yeh Faasley. And, Sahi Bande Galat Dhande â€” I think the releasing time wasn't right," says Tena. 
And as far as films go, language is not going to bar Tena from trying out in different industries. "I am open to doing films in any language. All that I will want is a good team to be associated with a good film. But I guess I will have to put on some weight before I try my luck in south films," says Tena who had been approached for a few films that never worked out.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/thumb/msid-15339720,width-300,resizemode-4/Tena-Desae.jpg

Illumination thumbnail
hey maha happy friendships  days ðŸ¤—
Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

hey maha happy friendships  days ðŸ¤—

hello olvieya h ru dear kaha ti