Posted: 11 years ago
is hafte ram aur priya fir milte milte reh jayenge...

hits n miss conts...
even after the promo of special episode??????/
uff tumne meri dil todh diya
Thanks for sharing... Guys, i would say do not expect RaYa re-union in the Maha episode.. Promo is just to attract the viewers and for the promotion of the movie. Don't get fooled. Have seen so many such tactics from BT.. RaYa will definitely not unite so soon. There will be loads of MU's before that. So don't expect so much and then feel cheated. Its better to wait and watch and feel happy if they unite this week itself..
Waht the hell, just saw the news. Ye Ekta bhi na hame u he tadpa rahi hain yaar!😕
tashu mmore details pls, maybe this is why ram is saying tat u will not like it nad i had precviously heard form a frind of mine on fb that raya might meet on 8th aug
Originally posted by leo4ever

tashu mmore details pls, maybe this is why ram is saying tat u will not like it nad i had precviously heard form a frind of mine on fb that raya might meet on 8th aug

Zehra.. .its high points of the week.. So its just one line comment on what we will get to see this week.. Nothing more details to it..
But in SBB they showed that Ram and Priya iss hafte milenge and showed the two promos... and said k they will come face to face... and was said k unn dono ko milwayenge Tusshar and Ritesh...
Originally posted by kaparikh1

But in SBB they showed that Ram and Priya iss hafte milenge and showed the two promos... and said k they will come face to face... and was said k unn dono ko milwayenge Tusshar and Ritesh...

😆😆 SBB is getting fooled too by the promo.. they do guess work with the promo.. But if RaYa really meet, then its surely a surprise to me 😉
what?? one is saying they'll meet n other says they wont?

well m not expecting anything..as Maria di said m all aware of BT tactics too... the promo was for movie promotion only but wuld b happy if RaYa meer on maha-episode