taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
is hafte ram aur priya fir milte milte reh jayenge...

hits n miss conts...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even after the promo of special episode??????/
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
uff tumne meri dil todh diya
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing... Guys, i would say do not expect RaYa re-union in the Maha episode.. Promo is just to attract the viewers and for the promotion of the movie. Don't get fooled. Have seen so many such tactics from BT.. RaYa will definitely not unite so soon. There will be loads of MU's before that. So don't expect so much and then feel cheated. Its better to wait and watch and feel happy if they unite this week itself..
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Waht the hell, just saw the news. Ye Ekta bhi na hame u he tadpa rahi hain yaar!😕
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tashu mmore details pls, maybe this is why ram is saying tat u will not like it nad i had precviously heard form a frind of mine on fb that raya might meet on 8th aug
-MariaMars- thumbnail

Originally posted by: leo4ever

tashu mmore details pls, maybe this is why ram is saying tat u will not like it nad i had precviously heard form a frind of mine on fb that raya might meet on 8th aug

Zehra.. .its high points of the week.. So its just one line comment on what we will get to see this week.. Nothing more details to it..
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
But in SBB they showed that Ram and Priya iss hafte milenge and showed the two promos... and said k they will come face to face... and was said k unn dono ko milwayenge Tusshar and Ritesh...
-MariaMars- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaparikh1

But in SBB they showed that Ram and Priya iss hafte milenge and showed the two promos... and said k they will come face to face... and was said k unn dono ko milwayenge Tusshar and Ritesh...

😆😆 SBB is getting fooled too by the promo.. they do guess work with the promo.. But if RaYa really meet, then its surely a surprise to me 😉
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what?? one is saying they'll meet n other says they wont?

well m not expecting anything..as Maria di said m all aware of BT tactics too... the promo was for movie promotion only but wuld b happy if RaYa meer on maha-episode