Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Ankit.Upadhyay-

sach yahi hai jisake fans jyada votes dege bohi pahuchega top mai ๐Ÿคฃ mano ya na mano

Votes don't decide winner in Indian Reality shows,they only play small part...celebrity who is fav of channel & creatives of show  wins...
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chocobear

Thanks MariaMars๐Ÿค—

Avika will make it to the show no doubt in that..not becoz she is some great dancer or anything just because she is colors lead. I guess Jay Soni too will be in the show and Rashmi too. Or maybe a tie between Karan Wahi and Jay soni or maybe Jay replaces Manish as a host.

Welcome ๐Ÿค—

I was also telling the same.. Colors lead thing.. i still feel Avika might be in.. And may be u are right, Jay might replace manish coz of Jay-Ragini jodi.. But i want Manish to stay. He is the best
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Havent seen her dance but she is a good singer LOL.
Mulan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: disha_Maan.GC

sshhh... we r also the same to many others..๐Ÿ˜‰

@ Red - Then you guys don't know much about Drashti fans. Her fans wants her in a new season, that is next year. We want her to concentrate on her show MB for now. Infact she has already said in an interview she is not coming this year.

In whatever thread there was in MB forum about DD in JDJ most of them saying they want her next year. So there is no chance of ripping apart colour or JDJ because she was not selected.

@ Pink - I'm seeing here in this forum the same reaction from you guys.  Not Same Can't even say that. It is much more.You guys can be the best example for this wording.
When you point one finger to others, 4 fingers are on to you.๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜† Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
MariaMars

I too don't want Manish to leave the show but I read he is leaving for IGT auditions. He will be hosting it. So Jay might just replace Manish. Jay isn't as spontaneous as Manish and like nishu said sanam will doobaofy Avika๐Ÿ˜† So I too feel it might be Rashmi who will make it to the show. And from the boys it can KW or Ritvick or maybe both of them.
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pickachu

I guess KW or Rithivik from guys will be selected!

From girls side,Avika or reshmi most probably avika b/c colors definitely wants one of their show lead to be in top 3!

I guess so too. Colors will want someone from their channel to be their but it would be really difficult for them to Avika beating Rashmi in dance practically and actually because Rashmi is an excellent dancer.
Edited by Khushi. - 11 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishu786

Avika has no chance...sanam usko le doobega...Rashmi & Neha r stong contender

Even if colors decided to take any one from their channel,it will be Rashmi for sure.

Jay has no chance at all...it's between Rithvik & Karan ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But Nishu.. Rashmi is no longer associated with Colors. She quit uttaran post leap. So y would they root for Rashmi when their own little Anandhi /Roli Bahu is there..

I too feel its between Rithvik and Karan.. And i feel Rithvik is better than karan dancewise.. Both are my favourites, hope both get through ๐Ÿ˜‰.. but i know that won't happen ๐Ÿฅฑ
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nishu786

Votes don't decide winner in Indian Reality shows,they only play small part...celebrity who is fav of channel & creatives of show wins...

bb5 mai bi yahi hua tha rite
-MariaMars- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocobear

MariaMars

I too don't want Manish to leave the show but I read he is leaving for IGT auditions. He will be hosting it. So Jay might just replace Manish. Jay isn't as spontaneous as Manish and like nishu said sanam will doobaofy Avika๐Ÿ˜† So I too feel it might be Rashmi who will make it to the show. And from the boys it can KW or Ritvick or maybe both of them.

Ya i did read that.. May be colors can select someone else for IGT auditions and keep manish for hosting when the actual competition starts... Y to send him out of Jhalak when many love his hosting. I can tolerate the hosting only for him... He and Bharti together rock.. Laugh Riot.. I will miss that if he leaves ๐Ÿ˜’

As for as Sanam goes, yes he's not a good teacher.. But who knows, just to push in Avika, channel might do anything as Rashmi is no longer part of colors. I don't think Jayati can sustain long, next week she is out mostly. So they want a Colors face and Avika is the only one..

I want KW and Rithvik ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›
chocobear thumbnail
Ab koi mujhe ye batayega ki KW ki choreographer wahi ladki h kya who was choreographing Sannath๐Ÿ˜ก