ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

we did not get the confession by Manvi on the ME, I had a scenario that can take place which could lead to a confession: 

1--After Manvi leaves Virat outside, it begins to rain real hard. And Virat decides to just drain his sorrows in the rain all night. Manvi being unaware of this, gets upset that Virat did not do his regular taking care of her things the next morning. She gets out of her room and asks BB and everyone on where Virat is. They don't answer her, due to being mad at her for not accepting his love. M gets frustrated that no one is telling her where V is. Then she decides to go find him herself. She goes toward his room. Once she goes into his room, she finds him laying his bed. She gets SHOCKED and scared. She goes toward him to find out that he has a HIGH fever. She freaks out and does everything possible to heal him. Once he is healed, she will be happy to see him better. They share an eyelock, and after a while she break the eyelock and begins to leave. He stops her. He asks her if she was with him the whole time he was ill. She says yes in a shy tone. He smiles and asks why? She says, what do you mean why? You are my friend thats why. He says ok so you wanted to take care of your friend when he is ill, but this friend can't take care of you when you are VERY ILL? She gets a shock and tries to avoid it. 
Then somehow it continues into the confession.

Do leave comments please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SalmanDeewani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm.. intresting.. am also expecting a rain in todays episode.. ! Fingers crossed..
.Sumi. thumbnail
Nice prediction...hope this week is smooth and no more of dragging or rather want the track to the point...
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Interesting... Even i thought of something like Virat will not go back home and Manvi will get worried and start searching for him and wil find him standing in rain and seeing this her heart would melt and she would confess.. Hope we get it today or tomo...

Edited by -MariaMars- - 11 years ago
achu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice prediction.expecting rain in today's episode.i also think after manvi leaves virat will stand there and rain comes and he will stand in the rain.
Seema1987 thumbnail
hehe..i wish ths happens
VirMan_Ria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice prediction yaar! But hope we see the confession today!
09cutie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i wish it happens😍 but nice prediction yaar
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My scenario kind of came true...right??