India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Since...

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged

we did not get the confession by Manvi on the ME, I had a scenario that can take place which could lead to a confession: 

1--After Manvi leaves Virat outside, it begins to rain real hard. And Virat decides to just drain his sorrows in the rain all night. Manvi being unaware of this, gets upset that Virat did not do his regular taking care of her things the next morning. She gets out of her room and asks BB and everyone on where Virat is. They don't answer her, due to being mad at her for not accepting his love. M gets frustrated that no one is telling her where V is. Then she decides to go find him herself. She goes toward his room. Once she goes into his room, she finds him laying his bed. She gets SHOCKED and scared. She goes toward him to find out that he has a HIGH fever. She freaks out and does everything possible to heal him. Once he is healed, she will be happy to see him better. They share an eyelock, and after a while she break the eyelock and begins to leave. He stops her. He asks her if she was with him the whole time he was ill. She says yes in a shy tone. He smiles and asks why? She says, what do you mean why? You are my friend thats why. He says ok so you wanted to take care of your friend when he is ill, but this friend can't take care of you when you are VERY ILL? She gets a shock and tries to avoid it. 
Then somehow it continues into the confession.

Do leave comments please.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Kushal_Manicsidhant_shaad_luvzscreen22Seema1987zulfy_135xoxsusanxoxlakshm-MariaMars-..Sakeena..a2zahid.Sumi.

.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Hmm.. intresting.. am also expecting a rain in todays episode.. ! Fingers crossed..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaimah

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Nice prediction...hope this week is smooth and no more of dragging or rather want the track to the point...
-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Interesting... Even i thought of something like Virat will not go back home and Manvi will get worried and start searching for him and wil find him standing in rain and seeing this her heart would melt and she would confess.. Hope we get it today or tomo...

Edited by -MariaMars- - 23 July 2012 at 3:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Adenah.NiShalshaimah..Sakeena..

shaad_luvz Groupbie
shaad_luvz
shaad_luvz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Lv it..
achu28 Goldie
achu28
achu28

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
nice prediction.expecting rain in today's episode.i also think after manvi leaves virat will stand there and rain comes and he will stand in the rain.
xoxsusanxox Goldie
xoxsusanxox
xoxsusanxox

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
wow love it
Seema1987 Goldie
Seema1987
Seema1987

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
hehe..i wish ths happens

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index