Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Show Ne Mila di jodi: Part 6, page 4;) (Page 4)

pia09 Senior Member
pia09
pia09

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hi Anjali luved it. Pl. continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gauravcha

M_n_h Goldie
M_n_h
M_n_h

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Awesome update Anjali
poor Damini is trying so hard to control her feelings and Prithvi is making so difficult for her
continue soon
mddmayuri Senior Member
mddmayuri
mddmayuri

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
superb ud anjali...
waiting for the nxt...

gauravcha

amiya121 Senior Member
amiya121
amiya121

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Hey   Gaurav Cha...

This is Goood   !!       Clap

Like the way you have built up the tension between the two ... the Chocolicious Dessert and the subsequent  happennnings ... ehmmm... Too hard to resist .   Tongue

You are doing a Great job ... Keep it up .    Smile

Btw , do we know each other from the LNMDJ days , or you are new to the Forum ??   

Amiya

gauravcha

mddmayuri Senior Member
mddmayuri
mddmayuri

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
ud soon...

sunny4

gauravcha Newbie
gauravcha
gauravcha

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Enjoy the last part...thanks guys for ur wonderful support..n very sorry for being so late...;)
 Part 6 page 4

Prithvi : "I;ve never been more serious in my life. You're my wife now."

Damini : "Obviously you're in one of those dream-like trances and can't wake up. Lie back down while I get you some covers and pillow."

"Only if you lie down with me." He started to reach for her again, but she backed further away from him. 

"You're beginning to make me nervous, Prithvi "

"I'm nervous, too. I've never been a husband before. It appears I have a very rough and tough bride on my hands."
"Stop it, Prithvi!"

"Stop what? If you don;t believe you're Mrs Prithvi Saxena, then take a good look at our marriage license and
certificate." He pulled two folded papers out of the pocket of his pocket and handed them to her.

In a daze, she opened them to see what he was talking about. The license looked like the prop she'd used during
the taping. But when she saw the names, they read Damini Gujral and Prithvi Saxena instead of Chandini and Prithvi.

The marriage certificate had their real names typed in, dated with today's date. A real Lawyer had signed both papers. She also noted the names of two of the cast members who'd used their real names to be witnesses..Teena and Rahul.

She lifted her head and stared at him. "What is all this about?..This...this is a joke right.."

He gave his arrogant smile "We were married today by a real lawyer, not an actor. The vows we took in front of our friends are sacred and binding."

Damini's body started to Shiver. "I don't believe you," she whispered.
"That's fine. Here is the card having lawyer's number. You're welcome to call him right now."

She swallowed hard. "What kind of strange joke is this?"

"It's no joke. During the taping, you put your own signature on these papers. That makes them legal."

"Prithvi? but... I don?t understand anything. What's going on?"

"I'm the man you were talking some days ago, a man who'makes you happy or you feel good around. What else? I know that from the start..I know from the way you look at me that you...He trailed off... If you don't want to be married to me, you'll have to hire an lawyer. Should you decide you want to be my wife, you know where I live.
Maybe this will help you make up your mind, I am giving you time Damini..To think..to work out yourself."

She was standing like a statue..shocked..surprised..just looking at him with her unblinking eyer. He caught her face between his hands and gave her a deep kiss before leaving the Mansion. Long after she heard the door click, she stood there shaken and confused.

Finally, when she could gather herself together, she run in her bedroom and reached for the phone.
Be home, Roshini. Please be home..While praying this she managed to dial Roshini's phone no.

Roshini picked up her call : "Who's that"

Damini : "Oh, thank goodness it's you, Roshini!"

"Damini?" She sounded surprised.

"D-did I waken you?"

"God, no. I rarely get to bed before midnight...You know that Damini" There was a slight hesitation. "What are you doing calling me tonight of all nights?"

Damini sank down on the side of her bed, torturing the phone cord. "What do you mean, tonight of all nights?"

"Rahul phoned to tell me Prithvi was there. I thought of course everything had gone according to plan."
She jumped to her feet, unable to sit still. "What plan?"

"I take it Prithvi isn't there now," Roshini said in a quiet voice.

"No. He just left after telling me the craziest thing I've ever heard in my life."

"What was that, Damini?"

Damini with little hesitation : "He said we got married on the set today. For real."
Roshini with smile :"It was for real."

Damini :"I mean legally."

Roshini :"That's right, Damini. .Poor boy is madly in love with you."
No. He couldn?t be… her heart started pumping loudly.

Roshini : "Damini ??..Are you still there?"

"Yes," her voice squeaked.

"The moment he found out you were leaving the show, he set everything up with Sameer to rewrite the script so you
could be married in front of all of us."
Her heart was pounding out of rhythm. "You're telling me the truth?"

"I would never lie to you, Damini. The whole leap year thing was his idea. After waiting so long to claim you, he
loved the idea that you would end up proposing to him."
Damini could still hear him saying, "I didn't know a girl can do purpose a boy with that much perfection..."

It sounded exactly like something the real Prithvi would say.
"Sameer was upset that he had to keep his mouth shut, but he understood the situation. He wasn't about to let anything stand in the way of true love."

"Sameer did that for Prithvi..he did not care about his show even..his career... for sake of Prithvi??"

Rohini : "Everyone helped...Damini for you..for him..for love.. ",,Roshini paused for moment than added..Even the reporter..you know.
|
Damini with more shocked.."Reporter ?? "Who question me in parking today after party??.
Rohini.."humm..he did not know about your wedding..just Sameer requested him to irritate you so you can you end up with Prithvi at last"

Damini's face went hot...Cursing Sameer and most of all Prithvi..Dammm the boys..: "I was crying so hard I didn't look where I was going..I hit his car."

"It was the perfect ending to a perfect wedding ceremony, dear. The cast and crew,Sameer, the producers,
everyone was in on it, and they're so happy for you."

Unbelievable.

Roshini : "Surely you caught on while you were eating. Prithvi planned that food brunch with all your favorite foods."

That was why there were her favourite dishes??? Damini thought misserably..

"The roses..ring.. were his idea. Honestly, Damini. It's the most romantic thing I ever heard of in my life! The way he looked at you today, those lines he said to you -they melted my heart. Why aren't you with him when
I know how much you love him?"

Damini was so incredulous, she couldn't speak.
Damini slowly asked : " You...you knew.."

Roshini " I bet everyone knew from the day one Damini..You know...For months that he has been in torture waiting for you to leave the show so you two could be married."
Damini shook her head. "If that's true, then I'm the last person on the face of the earth to know it. Why didn't he ever say anything to me?"

"He said it every time he took Chandini in his arms or kissed her. Couldn't you feel it? When he kissed you, every 
one could see the chemistry was real not fantasy. In fact today, when he kissed you after your wedding..You didn't even notice where were you..you too were too lost ..because you were too Charmed with that gorgeous new husband of yours."

Damini almost to herself : "He  teased me the I kissed him beyond the on screen shot..." That should have been a clue, she wondered.."Oh god,...that is why he never used her on screen name while the wedding scene..in stead he called her ..Love..sweetheart..not Chandini... 

Damini :"But honestly, Roshini, I thought it was all play-acting from beginning to end."

"No man is that great an actor, Damini. Or woman. The way you responded to him, everyone on the show knew
how you two felt about each other. Your great love affair has been the only topic of conversation on the set for
last few years!"

"All this time everyone's known how I've felt about him?" Damini with little embarrasement.

"If you could see your eyes when you look at him…It's something you can't hide. What's so wonderful is that he
can't see anyone else but you when he comes on the set. Like Sameer said today, the love between you and Prithvi
has been a beautiful thing to watch."

"I still can't believe it. He told me he'd been in love with another woman all of last year."

Roshini : "He was. That woman was you! You were his secret girlfriend—until you became his wife today!..you fool"

God..Its a joke..it must be...

"If this has come as a complete surprise to you, blame it on aunty..your momma. From what I understand, Prithvi made a promise to her a long time ago. I don't know the details. That's something private between the two of them. I'm sure he'll tell you when he's ready. You didn't fight with him tonight, did you??? Did you Damini??"

"No." Her voice wobbled still struggling to digest the facts..Prithvi ...her Mommaa a..promise...: "I asked him what kind of strange joke he was playing. That's when he left."

"So he's still in tortuered…" Roshini voice trailed.

At this point, Damini needed answers only one person could give her.

"Roshini I've got to hang up."

Roshini :"Call me when you have a good news for you..Patch up as PRINdA..i mean.."

Patch up with Prithvi..for wedding.. a show's wedding..real wedding.. oh Dammm stupid ..crazy man she loves. She cursed him with some bad words under her uneven breath when it stuck in her heart the last word by Roshini..PRINDA..

Oh...that means..he is going to use their first name initial for "Orphanage" as in PRI for Prithvi that he already confirmed and "DA" for DAMINI...PRITHVI AND DAMINI..PRINDA...a bird..bird of their love..

Stupid..fool you Damini..she hated herself for being so naive..for not realising his feeling till now...

Should you decide you want to be my wife, you know where I live.

----------------------------------------

Prithvi stepped out of the shower, rubbing his wet hair with a towel. It had been an hour since he'd left Damini's Mansion.  Obviously it was going to take more than one kiss from Prince Charming to bring Sleeping Beauty awake. He would give her another few hours, then he would think how to take next step towards her.

The ringing of his cell phone was the most satisfying sound he'd heard in a long time.
He picked it up and checked the caller ID. Damini. After clicking on he said, "Damini?"
"Hi." She sounded unsure.

"Hello." He tried to sound normal because he too was feeling too nervous.
Damini :"We…need to talk."
 Prithvi :"I couldn't ask for for."

Damini : "Are you at your apartment?"
"Yes. Where are you?"
Damini : "outside of your building."
Prithvi sucked in his breath and cursed her angrily "Now,,,are you mad..come..right now..in ..I'll let you in."

After ringing off, he pulled his shirt and then he walked down the hall to the living room. This day had been a long time in coming, but, as his parents had taught him, anything worth having meant you had to work hard for it. 
"Patience, my boy." he calmed down himself.

For two full year, patience had been his mantra. Now if the gods were kind, it would pay off.
The knock on the door coincided with the thundering of his heart. He opened it immediately and there she stood,
his blue-eyed..rough & tough,,stubburn beauty. Her presence filled his heart.

She'd changed into a pink suit. The dynamite color brought out her coloring and beauty more specifically. Her gaze studied him as if she were seeing him for the first time. In a way he supposed she was. Always before
she'd thought of him as her costar.

Tonight she was finally seeing him as Prithvi Saxena, a golden but crazy heart man who had shown up on the set every weekday morning as she had.

"Come in."

He stepped back, giving her the space she needed. Up to this point he'd done all the unning...planning..or bluffing you can say...The rest was up to her now. In the next little while he would discover whether she couldn't live without him either. If he'd misread the signs…After shutting the door, he followed her into his living room. 
His furnished apartment was half the size of her Mansion. She swung around to face him, removing her hair from her cheeks :"I called Roshini."

Her admission came as no surprise. Since Momma"s death, Damini had drawn closer to Roshini most.

Prithvi :"You needed verification that we were legally married today?"
He watched the flush that broke out on her face. "She told me it was a real lawyer who confirmed the certificate."

Prithvi nodded his head. "We're married in the eyes of the law, but only if you want to be. If not, then I'll give you an uncontested divorce. My intention wasn't to cause you grief. 

When he could no understand the emotion in her face, he continued : " The last thing I would want to do is force you to fight me in court because you didn't know you were signing original wedding certificate."

She rubbed her arms, a gesture she only did when she was nervous or unsure of something. "Roshini found the
whole thing very romantic."

Prithvi : "But you didn't."

Damini looked away : "I'm still in shock, Prithvi, What possessed you?? Why did you do this crazy thing???"

"I'm surprised you would even ask that stupid, crazy question. Surely it's obvious I'm in love with you..." he said with 100% assured voice that she could not missed out the depth of the truth of those words..Yes,, He loves you...

In the still of the room, he could feel her heavy heartbeat. "Since when?"

"Since the day we met on the party at your mansion and Illaji introduced us and or if not than than surely on first day of our shoot when we read our script lines. It was love at first sight for Chandini on Prithvi's part in the show. I don't know about you, but I'm afraid the same thing happened to me off screen Damini."

She was shivering in front of him remained silent. It could be an answer of sorts. He had yet to find out.
"If there's any truth to what Soap Craze says about us being the magic couple, I owe it all to the fact that Damini Gujral come into my world full blown and I haven't been the same since. Before I left Manali, if someone
had told me a crazy, stubborn, mad girl who is an non-actress would be the girl who will occupy my heart, I would have laughed at the mere idea."

She shook her head. "You have a very strange way of showing your interest."

"There was a reason for that."

Damini stared at him with a confused look in her eyes. "I'd like to hear it."
Prithvi :"Would you like to sit down first?"

Damini :"No."

He folded his arms. "After two weeks of working together, I approached your mommaa about asking you out..I mean for a date..."

"Why would you do that?" she demanded with surprised and irritation. "I'm my own person."
"Probably because I respected her a lot, I saw her like my own mother so I just wanted to do everything right for her, for us..if my parents would present, they would have talked to your momma first of course. It may be old-fashioned, but I was raised in a traditional home and it's the nice way to do things."

"I agree," she admitted in a quiet voice, agreed to him that he respected her momma.., agreed that he was traditional home kind of guy.

"It didn't surprise me when she told me she would appreciate if I left you alone."
Damini's head flew back. "She didn't!"

"Oh, yes, she did. She liked me but she wanted you to make your decision, to give you your own time, I understood her points without her words.. So I tried to act normal as she wanted me to ...but I wanted to be near you..your mommma so I began helping her in business in a way or other."

The beautiful blue eyes fastened on him grew huge. "That's the real reason why you came over to the Mansion all
those times?"

He smile as her amazed eyes :  "It was my main agenda. Not that I didn't need all the experience of security work I could get that will of course help me in running my own business. But you were the reason, and your momma knew it."

Damini tried to remember all the moments he spend with her momma..those moment he spent at mansion because of her...her only..

"Illa ji was a wonderful woman, but very calculation and hard where you were concerned. She knew exactly what she was doing. It was a game we played. The longer we played it, the more I realized I was gaining ground with her and getting closer to my goal of taking you out."

There was a long pause before she said, "But she liked you very much."
"I know she did,,The feeling was mutual, believe me. Before she died, she told me she approved of me,,,she approved me from the beginning in fact.. but she made me promise her something."

Damini clasped her hands. "I'm almost afraid to hear it."

"She told me, she married your father because her mom, your grandmother liked your father. After married your momma,,your father asked her to leave her own life style., her business.and Illaji left everything for him but that made their life hell. Basically, your father thought your mother was successfull and better than him in business that made their married life hell but the truth was the sick thinking of him was the reason of their marriage fall..and rest i think you know. your father died bitterly leaving you and Illaji alone. Your mother told me that she was worried that if both people in a marriage were actors, it was hard to make it work., she thought some day I would ask you to leave your profession too that our marriage will also fall apart like hers. The fear came from her own life because she also had been asked to live her own business by your father.

He paused to look into her eyes : "I told her I had other aspirations in life and would only continue to play the part of show "Love aur Menin" until I'd made enough money to get me started in business. That reassured her. However, she was still concerned about you. or may be quite sure that you did not love me"

"But she knew I wouldn't stay with acting !! "Damini Cried.

He eyed Damini soberly. "She was dying, Damini. She feared her death might be too hard on you after losing your
business..I am sure you are aware of the Gujral business downfall. She worried you would stay with acting because it was something you knew, something comfortable..Something that is less stressfull for you.
He paused for a moment to looked away : Though I didn't like to admit it, her fears made a great deal of sense to me."

Again there was quiet before Damini asked in a tremulous voice, "What did she make you promise?? You have not mentioned it yet?"

"That I would do nothing about my feelings for you unless you left acting of your own free will. She wanted you to
chose out your own destiny, whatever it was after her ofcourse, without any influence from me."

A hand went to her throat. "I can't believe what I'm hearing." Her eyes impaled him like lasers. "So if I hadn't left the show—"

He shrugged his shoulders with unknowing elegance. "Then I wouldn't have left either. It was my only way to
have you without really having you nearby, too. Tell me something, Damini. What made you decide not to renew your
contract?"

She half turned away from him, not ready to answer this question yet. "After momma died, my heart wasn't in the show. She made it fun and exciting. It was something I did for her, but without her I realized it wasn't for me. So I held on until I could leave without causing more disturbance than necessary."
His jaw hardened. "Obviously you didn't live for those moments when we could be on the set together. You
weren't like me, eager for the work day to start so I could see you. Because of you I had a reason to
get up in the mornings. The worst part of the day was having to get in my car and drive away from you. The
weekends were a living hell for me."

Damini swung back toward him. "They were for me, too!" she cried, hot faced. "You want to talk about pain? I
knew I was in love with you after the first day of being with you on the set. Nothing like that had ever happened to me before.

"I tried to tell momma how I felt but could not because I thought she might warn me it happened to every actress who was given a role opposite an attractive co-star. A kind of in love with love thing. It would pass. Even I tried to convince myself saying that I am feeling the way because I am not an actress by heart.

"But it didn't pass, Prithvi..I failed to convinced myself always. My love for you deepened. Talk about living for every day. Once you started coming to the mansion, I prayed you would stay and talk to me, be with me. Alone. It never happened."

"Now you know why," he said in his deep voice.

"Because you never wanted me, I knew I had to leave the show. I couldn't take loving you like I did, knowing I
meant nothing to you. In fact I'd just decided to break my contract when momma suddenly took ill and died.
After her funeral I realized I needed to stay on until renewal time came up. It wouldn't have been fair to walk out to Sameer even to myself...I needed time to work out."
Prithvi : "I agree."

"But these last few months…" She shook her head. "They've been a literal hell for me, too."

Somehow she made herself to look into his handsome features when he said slowly : "When I heard you were leaving the show, I asked Sameer to write some new lines for you so we could be married surrounded by all our friends. I wasn't about to let you get away from me. Not after waiting entire years for you."

I know it was unethical to marry you without your knowledge but I m a coward where you are concerned Damini.., I was afraid you will say no..You will run away from me..you..(He nodded his head if showing his worst fear to her)

Her eyes filled with tears, making them shine . "Roshini said she thought it was the most romantic thing she'd ever heard of in her whole life."

His heart skittered all over the place. "What I'm concerned about is what you think. No one else matters. Do you
want to stay married to me?"
She started moving toward him with a mysterious smile on her lips. He'd never seen that exact look on her face
before. God, He was nervous. Prithvi thougth in his heart...Really nervous as he was going to die if her answer will be negetive. 

"For how long?" she demanded.

"Into the afterlife and beyond." He spoke slowly.
"Prithvi—"

He felt her arms go around his neck, felt her shining eyes on his face than she kissed him. Answering him with her  heart,  A relief, a pleasure-pain shot through his heart that this woman...his Damini was really his at last.

"I love you, Damini. I'll live wherever you want to live, support you in any way you wish. Give you all the happiness you want. You're my life."
"You're mine." She said the words as if to ensure herself and kissed his again.

For on screen, they'd given each other hugs, kisses and care on the set. But it was nothing like this total new emotion, union of mind, soul and body and heart.

Without conscious thought they collapse on the nearby couch. He broke the kiss and looked down at her, she smiled. Her beauty took his heart. Before turning his gaze, he reached in his pocket and slid a ring on her finger.

Her eyes shone like sparkeling stars as she lifted her hand to look at it and noticed it is the same ring, she wore on her wedding...the thought made her smile more.

"It was my mother's. She gave it to me with the charge that I find a woman to bring home." He kissed her again.

Damini : . "I'm so thankful we're already married. It was perfect. Trust my amazing husband to plan out such a fantastic wedding. There was a very special feeling on the set today. It felt like we really were getting married.Everything was so good. Now I know why." and I was not aware that you Mr. Prithvi Saxena can be soo much romantic and fantasy kind of a man or should I say crazies man I even met.

She smiled at him. It was a woman's smile, full of mystery and love. 

"I'm sure of it, I am..for you ,,Mrs Prithvi Saxena.." he agreed as he buried his face in her black hair for a kiss  but his phone chose to ring at that moment and he read out the message from Sameer who wrote "SHow ne Mila di Jodi????"

Prithvi and Damini laughed out loud togehter and thank their cast and crew and most of all Illa for asking Prithvi for being patience that brought him the biggest happiness. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pia09gataM_n_h

pia09 Senior Member
pia09
pia09

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Hi Anjali, thks for beautiful update. luved it.
M_n_h Goldie
M_n_h
M_n_h

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
awesome update anjali
thanks for such a lovely ff
hope we get another one soon
plz do start another one

APRIL14

Go to top