Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

RP 51:Heart Of People PKYEK (Page 115)

Fearless_Lover IF-Stunnerz
Fearless_Lover
Fearless_Lover

Joined: 02 October 2011
Posts: 26007

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shria

hello romi & diyaHug
@diya me too hurtOuch but y??Ouch
hi shria...v were tlkin abt MB & RK marriage

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JuniorAngel-

--faroo-- IF-Rockerz
--faroo--
--faroo--

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 7464

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
lol guys really is it true RK and mb's marriage haila i am happy becuz i luvABHAY with PIYA not RK with piya and frankly sepeaking i don't like viv much and RK is ok becuz ABHAY kai uper i am totallly fida lol i want abhiya is pkyek only don't want to do it beekar u know lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fearless_Lover

Rmuk IF-Sizzlerz
Rmuk
Rmuk

Joined: 16 December 2011
Posts: 16571

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckdiya

Originally posted by Rmuk

Okk dear bye tution time Unhappy
<font color="#ff00ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">bye c u laterCool</font>

Okkk byeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fearless_Lover

Fearless_Lover IF-Stunnerz
Fearless_Lover
Fearless_Lover

Joined: 02 October 2011
Posts: 26007

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rmuk

Originally posted by luckdiya

Originally posted by Rmuk

[I am a crazy fan too dear. No diya don't lose hope u forgot ur own posts?
Always keep hoping ok.
No I am not hurt coz of this article as show mein shaddi toh hone hi thi na par yea I am sad coz miss abhiya more and more
<font color="#999900" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">i knw shaadi honi thee...itni jaldi...nw wht is unique abt dis shw? its bcm a saas bahu dramaLOLLOL</font>
<font color="#999900" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">i m nt 4gttin abt my pst...stil dguarantee level is 00.01 na or les dan datOuch</font>

Oh now I got ur point dear. Hmmm but isse I am sad more, unique tha hi kab?
Hmmm par kya pata vo less chance hi saach ho jaye
tere muh mein chocolate LOLLOLLOL 
Fearless_Lover IF-Stunnerz
Fearless_Lover
Fearless_Lover

Joined: 02 October 2011
Posts: 26007

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --faroo--

lol guys really is it true RK and mb's marriage haila i am happy becuz i luvABHAY with PIYA not RK with piya and frankly sepeaking i don't like viv much and RK is ok becuz ABHAY kai uper i am totallly fida lol i want abhiya is pkyek only don't want to do it beekar u know lol
hiii farrooo...ys news is true :))
Rmuk IF-Sizzlerz
Rmuk
Rmuk

Joined: 16 December 2011
Posts: 16571

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Hi and bye shria and faroo.
@diya chocolates yummy love them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fearless_Lover

--faroo-- IF-Rockerz
--faroo--
--faroo--

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 7464

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rmuk

Originally posted by luckdiya

Originally posted by Rmuk

[I am a crazy fan too dear. No diya don't lose hope u forgot ur own posts?
Always keep hoping ok.
No I am not hurt coz of this article as show mein shaddi toh hone hi thi na par yea I am sad coz miss abhiya more and more
<font color="#999900" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">i knw shaadi honi thee...itni jaldi...nw wht is unique abt dis shw? its bcm a saas bahu dramaLOLLOL</font>
<font color="#999900" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">i m nt 4gttin abt my pst...stil dguarantee level is 00.01 na or les dan datOuch</font>

Oh now I got ur point dear. Hmmm but isse I am sad more, unique tha hi kab ?
Hmmm par kya pata vo less chance hi saach ho jaye

@viloet yep rite unique tha hi kab yeah show isko sif madhubala naam da diya usai koi show unque nahi hojata unique is like pkyek different totally different show with vampires haiii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fearless_Lover

Fearless_Lover IF-Stunnerz
Fearless_Lover
Fearless_Lover

Joined: 02 October 2011
Posts: 26007

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rmuk

Hi and bye shria and faroo.
@diya chocolates yummy love them
pkyek wapis aane k baad
go u mst b gettin late 4 d tuitions

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
PKYEK Help Desk #2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117

Author: shewolf.   Replies: 930   Views: 102096

shewolf. 930 102096 16 August 2015 at 9:13am by --Shamoo--
FF: My dream PKYEK

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: ..Bournville..   Replies: 1211   Views: 109532

..Bournville.. 1211 109532 29 December 2012 at 7:34am by shyama6
PKYEK Picture Gallery #4 - NO COMMENTS

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 832   Views: 162237

Ishan. 832 162237 04 July 2012 at 3:34am by Ishan.
PKYEK Tunes(141-Abhay reentry in college)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: shraddha302   Replies: 147   Views: 87041

shraddha302 147 87041 10 February 2012 at 1:12am by snigdhasukun
Piyas Love, Her Heart, 'Their' Heart amazes me.

2 3

Author: .dazzleme.   Replies: 18   Views: 2890

.dazzleme. 18 2890 06 July 2011 at 9:09am by .Shiva.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index