schatten thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
cute os especialy the bday plan
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woman...THIS IS AN AMAZING START!

I LOVED the different approach.You BETTER update this REAL soon,and PM me when you do!
shaani2209 thumbnail
This was an amazing Start...awesome work...update soon...

MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh I'm luving it...  Swayam was far too innocent to handle a kiss..πŸ˜†  True description and genuine imagination of Sharon's character and situation... Pls update soon...
sreya19roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Did u just call this a "RANDOM" SS??? 😲

R u kidding me??? Dude this is the best SS I have read till date on D3 forum n u call it "RANDOM" 😲

Plz don't say like that yaar n continue it as soon as u can coz I'm totally in love with it ❀️ 😊

Do continue soon n pm me when u update it next 😊
-Jum-RulzZ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awessome ! :D
LOVED it!!!!!
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Poor Sharon she is not even able to enjoy her relationship with Swayam and is busy tackling so many things. Sharon planning birthday surprise for Swayam..so cute. Thanx for PM...update soon.

Swayamd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Dis was really Beautifully Written
willing to read the Next part
reallly very soon..
Do update..
im waiting! :)
bluehawkblaze01 thumbnail
Rey had suddenly gone all army trainer on them and had made the Dazzlers practice for 6 hours straight for the Footloose finals.They had practiced for 6 hours before but the pace Rey had set up was exhausting.Also she found out that they were planning a birthday party suprise for Swayam.So they including the weaklings sat discussing for another 1 hour.There was no way Sharon  could stop them from planning without giving out their secret or sounding bitchy.So Sharon came home at 10o'clock and after eating and talking to her father for some time Sharon started surfing the net for ideas for TABC and for information for the assignment she had to turn in tomorrow.By the time she finished typing out her assignment it was already 4:30 am in the morning.Sharon hadn't slept the night for the second time that week.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Sharon began her daily morning makeup ritual that day,she noticed with a start that the concealer that she had bought a week ago was running low.Sharon sighed it only meant that she was using it a lot to cover her dark circles.And the reason for her dark circles,lack of sleep.Shae really needed to sleep more.Yeah right like she had time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two days before the programme Sharon managed to find a psychiatrist for the campaign and then spent rest of the time helping Swayam with decorations and other arrangements.Rey kept another 6 hour practice session and  she had another assignment to submit and the exams were drawing the close.Sharon spent the two days studying,planning and typing and slept for a grand total of 6 hours the two days combined.
The event was a success with many students pledging against bullying.On the whole it was a satisfying.After cleanup operations Sharon returned home at six o'clock and immediately went to the kitchen to start baking with the help of her cook.
Sharon finished packing the goodies in a basket by 10 o'clock and after  bathing and dressing up she set out to Swayam's home.
Sharon had the keys to Swayam's apartment since she had taken a mould of his keys when he wasn't lokking and had had a key made.By a stroke of luck Tanni's parents had taken her to meet someone in Mumbai so the shekhawat apartment was empty but Swayam would return soon and she would suprise him and at 12 he would cut the cake.She hoped this would be enough.She wanted to plan more but hadn't had the time to do so.Sharon felt guilty about that but she pushed it away and settled comfortably in the couch to wait for Swayam.
Continous speaking from somewhere interrupted Sharon's sleep.She instinctively reached out for the T.V remote to mute it but couldn't find it.Sharon woke up irritatedly to pull out the plug of that damned T.V.As she sat up and opened her eyes,she saw that the T.V was switched off and Swayam was standing a few feet away from her and was talking on the phone.Blood drained off her face.She had fallen asleep.And a look at the grandfather clock confirmed her worst fears,it was 12:45.People had already wished him and his girlfriend had fallen asleep.Swayam presently stopped talking and turned to face her.Sharon heart started beating wildly and she looked down.Eyes filling with tears of shame she whispered "Sorry".
Swayam didn't say anything but moved toward her and pulled her up."What for?"he asked softly stroking her hair.Sharon looked at his T-shirt clad torso and said,feeling shame and guilt burning through her"For falling asleep in your couch,for breaking in,for not wishing you and not planning anything grand for you."Swayam firmly made her look up a him and said soothingly "Sharon you were exhausted and you didn't break into my home...you have every right to come in whenever you want.And I don't care if you didn't wish me first.He smirked " I began my birthday watching an angel sleep you know."That was chessy Swayam,I expected better from you."Sharon said with a mock eye roll."Anyway I got a goody basket for you and you can still cut the cake", Sharon said moving to the table."Swayam,what's wrong"Sharon asked heart leaping to her throat since he was staring at her face.
Swayam stalked  up to her and murmurmed in deep,velvety voice"I know something more sweeter than the goody basket you got me Sharon",saying that he pulled her into a kiss.Sharon panicked,she didn't know how to kiss,and was terrified because she knew she was messing up their first special kiss and she didn't react and was even more terrified when Swayam pulled away dissapointed."I'm sorry Sharon for kissing you,I mean if you don't want..."Sharon quickly leapt into explanation"No, no Swayam I was just suprised,but I don't know how to kiss...I didn't read about that...And I was afraid and I didn't know..."Swayam just kissed her again.This time Sharon just melted against him and kissed back.When they pulled back,Swayam murmurmed affectionately"You talk way too much,Siren Sharon"Sharon glared at him"Don't you dare call me that,Shekhawat.And quit being so chessy."Swayam chuckled and Sharon joined him, their laughter ringing with joy and love.It was one of the best birthday's Swayam ever had in his life
                                               THE END. 

shaani2209 thumbnail
AwesomeπŸ‘
the way you explained sharon's exhaustion i went back to time of my exhaustion...god it turns so hectic...but still college life will always remain the best...

loved it fully...thanks for the pm...