Random Swaron os:Bedlam in Sharon land.

Posted: 11 years ago
AN:So this is just a random ss that has been going around in my mind for the past few days.It doesn't have much of a plot,but I hope you guys like it.I say this again this ss is totally random with not much of a plot.So here goes,Read and Review please.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sharon wondered which fool said college days are idyllic and poetic,days to be spent in the company of friends and to be enjoyed to the fullest.Sharon's college days were anything but calm and poetic.Her life was a crazy rush of planning,shouting,thinking,arguing,moderating and excecuting.Her life was synonymous with a bedlam.The V.P seemed to think that since she was the C.S she must be equipped with superpowers.She had been put in charge of the St.Louis anti bullying campaign and fundraiser.So her days were spent coaxing the important people to attend this meet and trying to find professional psychiatrist to talk to the students and teachers and parents.She had been informed two weeks ago and the event was 4 days later.Did she mention it was just a day before Swayam's birthday?So she also had to plan for his birthday and give a hell of a suprise since she was "THE DIVA' and it was expected of her to give an awesome suprise to her first boyfriend's first birthday after getting into a relationship with her.But she hadn't planned anything yet since had been busy all last month with a project.And ofcourse she had to manage Tani's ever plunging popularity and Rey's sudden bouts of machoism.She personally thought he wore buttondowns these days because they were more easy to rip out.And it didn't help that he was getting more and more protective of Tani the more she got bullied by all the creeps in the college.The aforementioned creeps obviously mistook his kind hearted protectiveness as love.And this was just the tip of the iceberg.Rey's own popularity was plunging.She was also incharge of the school festival which was next month.Also the whole Tani and Rey business was causing a minor rift between the Dazzlers and Weaklings.One more headache great. Also there are whispers about the inefficiency of the GS and AGS going around.She had to do something about that too and make them both credible and trustwothy again,so she was basically their PR agent.Sharon's life  really resembled a madhouse.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sharon didn't mind being busy. But she disliked not being able to spend time with Swayam.Swayam was as busy as her.He had to plan the arrangements for the event and festival which included decorations and stuff.Also he was the PR agent of TABC(the anti bullying campaign).He had to get the students interested and make them come with their parents for the event and if he failed he would have to face the V.P.Sharon was hardly sleeping these days because she was too busy surfing the net for anti bullying experts who would agree to talk at the event and for birthday ideas and preparing for exams.
In her very boring Calc class Sharon was busy dreaming about Swayam and thinking about an awesome suprise.Despite what the bull headed idiots in St.Louis thought,Sharon knew how to cook.Okay maybe not cook but she sure as hell knew how to rustle up mean 5 star esque desserts.She had learnt the art of making desserts from the greatest dessert cooks of the world.Her father had not wanted her to be a typical rich girl but learn some important life skills,so he had enrolled her in a cooking class.But Sharon had fallen in love with desserts.Maybe she could give him a dessert basket consisting of eclairs,muffins,lava cakes, and ofcourse the all the all important cake.She sighed,they would cut the cake in the star lit balcony and while eating Swayam would have chocolate on his lip and she would lean forward to wipe it off and then they would kiss.Sharon sighed irritatedly. Swayam was far too innocent to handle a kiss.The plan was a good one and she decided to go ahead with it minus the kissing part.Later after the 12o'clock cake cutting in his home she would give him a party.Yeah it was a good idea.
TO BE CONTINUED...
Edited by bluehawkblaze01 - 11 years ago
Super cool..
Sharon planning for swayam's bday is cute..
Waiting for swaron moment..
Pls update soon
nd pm me if u can
awesome ss !!
the concept is really good , i loved it πŸ˜ƒ
sharons plan for swayam bday was cute πŸ˜³
will be waiting for the next part , update soon.....
Sharon want swayam to give a bday surprise
Waiting for next part
Wow totally a different  concept. It is so sweet yet very narrative. Well swaRon needs time to spend with each other. Oh swayams birthday!!! What will be sharons plans😍 I loved the part where .Her life was a crazy rush of planning,shouting,thinking,arguing,moderating and excecuting poor sharon .Wish you would have written a little more, it is okk pls continue fast. Thanks for a lovely update.
awesome os dear...wow sharon is planning bday surprise for swayam...that's great...will be waiting for the second part...updare soon n plz pm me...
very good!! 
swayam too innocent to handle the kiss!! awww...
update jaldi jaldi!! πŸ˜Š
First part was awesome...you have nicely mentioned the chaos in sharon's life...Sharon thinking in her lecture about Swayam's birthday surprise minus the kiss was really funny. Update soon
Awesome! πŸ‘
sharon is too perfect wen it cums to multi-tasking!! πŸ˜Ž
continue soon!
pm me also πŸ˜Š
Now since you wrote it i realised Sharon's life would really be a madhouse these days if logically shown in the show. Any way nicely written. Waiting for the next part to see Sharon's surprise is gonna work or not.