India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Second Hand Jawani :P (Page 3)

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Girl..i m also on the verge of quitting. Palki is blessed that she has TanHa working for them else i can guarantee that more than 95% of SwaRon fans would have quit by now. SwaRon is spoiled, ruined by palki for what TaRey Dead

All i can say is thank you for spoiling SwaRon...something i once loved so much but the credit goes to TanHa for making me fall in love with SwaRon. Thank you for making me hate Taani to the core..thank you for spoiling Rey for me jisko i started liking thoda thoda and a huge thank you for making me realize that one should never follow any show made by Palki Malhotra. I would encourage people to go and watch anything but not something Palki is associated with. Hats off to people who went through DMG torture and repeated the mistake of following D3..thankfully i was not one of them. 

P.S TaRey fans...woh kya hote hai Shocked 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 23 July 2012 at 4:27am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

143nishapreetibahetiArdour.Tanuka_TanHa--Rumeli--swayamsharonmarauderSnigs.Black_Stone

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
You know if it had been any other time i would have said do not leave the forum and give another chance. But not any more. I completely understand why anyone would leave D3. Because nothing is left in the show. All the characters had been ruined. The story line is one of the worst ever. And moreover CV's instead of rectifying their mistake continue on hurting us. And regarding Tani mera muh mat khulwao to acha hai. But as a SwaRon lover what hurt me most is the complete butchering of Swayam's character. The guy whom we see now a days on screen is not Swayam. I am myself sick of CV's. Filhaal to dekh raha hoon but can't say when i would quit. And yeah we will see each other in TBP forum.

Edited by marauder - 23 July 2012 at 5:16am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour._bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHaswayamsharon--Rumeli---FrozenRain-Snigs.CrazyGirl.21

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

You know if it had been any other time i would have said do not leave the forum and give another chance. But not any more. I completely undersatnad why anyone would leave D3. Because nothing is left in the show. All the characters had been ruined. The story line is one of the worst ever. And moreover CV's instead of rectifying theor mistake continue on hurting s. And regarding Tani mera muh mat khulwao to acha hai. But as a SwaRon lover what hurt me most is the complete butchering of Swayam's character. The guy whom we see now a days on screen is not Swayam. I am myself sick of CV's. Filhaal to dekh raha hoon but can't say when i would quit. And yeah we will see each other in TBP forum.

^ Shishir speaks for me . 

D3 plot and the characters have been altered so as to make TAANI look good .. in the process ruining every other character, Great then . Taani fans can take it from here. I LOVED watching Swayam and Sharon once upon a time and mai friends ko pakas pakad ke dikhati thi ke dekh .. Desi shows are capable of awesomeness as well .. and now ?! I dont have any more energy left to go thru the torture theyve turned D3 into . And for this , I would blame the script and script alone. Cuz rather than see my favourite characters being ruined beyond measure ,,,, I might as well not watch at all !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

143nishaArdour.Tanuka_TanHa--Rumeli---FrozenRain-Snigs.CrazyGirl.21

varshasubramani Senior Member
varshasubramani
varshasubramani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Agreed!! D3 has nothing left in it now!! Palki is the HITLER of D3 she thinks she can do anything!! Let her do anything she wants to usko lagta hai uski TRP badegi!! Oh Please LOL TRP badhne ke jagah DOUBLE kam hojayegi!!Tongue

Palki we gave you another CHANCE you lost it soo ITS A BADA WALA GOOD BYE FROM MY SIDE!!
To all the actors,
I LOVE you all and its NOT because of you that we are LEAVING this show we are LEAVING this show coz of Palki!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

143nishaArdour.Tanuka_TanHaSnigs.

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmritaluvSwaRon

Girl..i m also on the verge of quitting. Palki is blessed that she has TanHa working for them else i can guarantee that more than 95% of SwaRon fans would have quit by now. SwaRon is spoiled, ruined by palki for what TaRey Dead

All i can say is thank you for spoiling SwaRon...something i once loved so much but the credit goes to TanHa for making me fall in love with SwaRon. Thank you for making me hate Taani to the core..thank you for spoiling Rey for me jisko i started liking thoda thoda and a huge thank you for making me realize that one should never follow any show made by Palki Malhotra. I would encourage people to go and watch anything but not something Palki is associated with. Hats off to people who went through DMG torture and repeated the mistake of following D3..thankfully i was not one of them. 

P.S TaRey fans...woh kya hote hai Shocked 

Amrita, even I am glad that I wasn't a part of the DMG torture bearers and about D3, its the first youth show, that I actually loved. Well,we read in Physics dat every object follows a projectile path. The same goes for D3 as well. It started off as a rage among the youths, became a huge success and then, all of a sudden, its no more.
Tarey fans are hormonal teenagers jinhe wo Jodhpur ki stalker bahut pyaari hai. They r only 113 in number in front of billions of ex-D3ians but they claim to LOUU Rey by just drooling over his physique.

mishtiarsha143nisha--Rumeli--Snigs.

--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
D3 has now becum Taani ke dukh ki kahani!!I wud prefer watching gopi bahu instead of giving myself 30mins of taani torture!it was TanHa who made swaRon alive in our hrts bt the way D3 storyline is contructively destroying swaRon i cant bear it anymre paani sar ke upar jaa chuka hai!if dey want to show wat viewrs dont even want to give a free glance all i wud say is HeLl with D3!!its now paving path for us to quit!

mishtiarsha143nishaArdour.Snigs.

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Loved ur post...yup, it's the time to quit D3 & move onto better things like Suvreen Guggal & The Buddy Project...!!
Will always love you SwaRon & TanHa...meet u soon in the TBP forum Nikita!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour.Snigs.

Ardour. Goldie
Ardour.
Ardour.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

You know if it had been any other time i would have said do not leave the forum and give another chance. But not any more. I completely understand why anyone would leave D3. Because nothing is left in the show. All the characters had been ruined. The story line is one of the worst ever. And moreover CV's instead of rectifying their mistake continue on hurting us. And regarding Tani mera muh mat khulwao to acha hai. But as a SwaRon lover what hurt me most is the complete butchering of Swayam's character. The guy whom we see now a days on screen is not Swayam. I am myself sick of CV's. Filhaal to dekh raha hoon but can't say when i would quit. And yeah we will see each other in TBP forum.

Shishir, maine bhi 1 week ka ultimatum socha tha for SwaRon but promos dekhne ke baad, all I can say is dis- Angry
For TanHa, mere aasu bhi kam padenge. Such a sheer wastage of immensely talented cast. Swayum ab sirf Youtube par purane videos me hi dikhta hai.
The Majnu, the diva who was a tigress and a real sweetheart seem to be lost somewhere. Lets hope for something sensible in TBP.

Originally posted by SwaRon911

^ Shishir speaks for me . 

D3 plot and the characters have been altered so as to make TAANI look good .. in the process ruining every other character, Great then . Taani fans can take it from here. I LOVED watching Swayam and Sharon once upon a time and mai friends ko pakas pakad ke dikhati thi ke dekh .. Desi shows are capable of awesomeness as well .. and now ?! I dont have any more energy left to go thru the torture theyve turned D3 into . And for this , I would blame the script and script alone. Cuz rather than see my favourite characters being ruined beyond measure ,,,, I might as well not watch at all !

Rafi, when it comes to SwaRon fans, u always top the list. Paagalon ki tarah, we wasted our time on D3 and its really disappointing wen alll we get is a hoax IV, butchering of characters and an intolerable amount of Taani crap.
Rather than seeing this utter nonsense, its better to rely on Youtube videos.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

marauderSnigs.

Go to top