Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Nikita just 7?? 😲no no re..minimum 100 toh likh 🤣 🤣
Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaron502

Nikita just 7?? 😲no no re..minimum 100 toh likh 🤣 🤣

Na re, Taa Rey fans se bada dar lagta hai mujhe. And, seven is heaven, remember?
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nikita_arsha

Na re, Taa Rey fans se bada dar lagta hai mujhe. And, seven is heaven, remember?

acha 7 fans ban gye?? 🤣 🤣
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: swaron502

acha 7 fans ban gye?? 🤣 🤣

itne saare!😲
but ash is right niku! atleast 100 toh kar! it doesn't suit ur image!
meeryy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You made me laugh with the "babysitters wanted" tag...lol
I understand why u r quitting D3 re, Raf and I also hanging by a thread...almost quit.
I'll try the TBP...Have more hopes from the mjht production house than cinevistaas.
Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ Aditi n Aish- Will catch up to u guys later. 
100 adjectives bhi kam hain miss Taani ke liye.
Let Palki do hell wid D3 now.
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Girl..i m also on the verge of quitting. Palki is blessed that she has TanHa working for them else i can guarantee that more than 95% of SwaRon fans would have quit by now. SwaRon is spoiled, ruined by palki for what TaRey ðŸ¤¢

All i can say is thank you for spoiling SwaRon...something i once loved so much but the credit goes to TanHa for making me fall in love with SwaRon. Thank you for making me hate Taani to the core..thank you for spoiling Rey for me jisko i started liking thoda thoda and a huge thank you for making me realize that one should never follow any show made by Palki Malhotra. I would encourage people to go and watch anything but not something Palki is associated with. Hats off to people who went through DMG torture and repeated the mistake of following D3..thankfully i was not one of them. 

P.S TaRey fans...woh kya hote hai ðŸ˜² 
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You know if it had been any other time i would have said do not leave the forum and give another chance. But not any more. I completely understand why anyone would leave D3. Because nothing is left in the show. All the characters had been ruined. The story line is one of the worst ever. And moreover CV's instead of rectifying their mistake continue on hurting us. And regarding Tani mera muh mat khulwao to acha hai. But as a SwaRon lover what hurt me most is the complete butchering of Swayam's character. The guy whom we see now a days on screen is not Swayam. I am myself sick of CV's. Filhaal to dekh raha hoon but can't say when i would quit. And yeah we will see each other in TBP forum. Edited by marauder - 11 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: marauder

You know if it had been any other time i would have said do not leave the forum and give another chance. But not any more. I completely undersatnad why anyone would leave D3. Because nothing is left in the show. All the characters had been ruined. The story line is one of the worst ever. And moreover CV's instead of rectifying theor mistake continue on hurting s. And regarding Tani mera muh mat khulwao to acha hai. But as a SwaRon lover what hurt me most is the complete butchering of Swayam's character. The guy whom we see now a days on screen is not Swayam. I am myself sick of CV's. Filhaal to dekh raha hoon but can't say when i would quit. And yeah we will see each other in TBP forum.

^ Shishir speaks for me . 

D3 plot and the characters have been altered so as to make TAANI look good .. in the process ruining every other character, Great then . Taani fans can take it from here. I LOVED watching Swayam and Sharon once upon a time and mai friends ko pakas pakad ke dikhati thi ke dekh .. Desi shows are capable of awesomeness as well .. and now ?! I dont have any more energy left to go thru the torture theyve turned D3 into . And for this , I would blame the script and script alone. Cuz rather than see my favourite characters being ruined beyond measure ,,,, I might as well not watch at all !
varshasubramani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed!! D3 has nothing left in it now!! Palki is the HITLER of D3 she thinks she can do anything!! Let her do anything she wants to usko lagta hai uski TRP badegi!! Oh Please ðŸ˜† TRP badhne ke jagah DOUBLE kam hojayegi!!😛

Palki we gave you another CHANCE you lost it soo ITS A BADA WALA GOOD BYE FROM MY SIDE!!
To all the actors,
I LOVE you all and its NOT because of you that we are LEAVING this show we are LEAVING this show coz of Palki!!