Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Master Class...part 20 updated (on Arnav-Khushi) (Page 94)

kritash IF-Rockerz
kritash
kritash

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
awesome update.
really liked it.
arnav's trust is building as kushi never lied.
she is really great with ambition and determination to make her business successful and  want to make her father happy.
superb update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

warriorprincess

warriorprincess IF-Dazzler
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Hello again my darlings - its your lucky day!! two bumper super long updates in one day, here we gooo...

Part 14

Arnav spun around and spoke.

'Khushi, we are going on a business trip.'

Khushi's jaw dropped. She was prepared to hear many things, but this certainly not one of them.

Arnav was keenly watching her expressions. He had to bite back a smile for he knew that she was expecting him to tell her off for being late to work. Oh Khushi, dont you know by now that Arnav Raizada is always one step ahead of you. I think I'm beginning to know you too well.

'Business trip, hum? I mean hum apke saath kyon jayenge? Hum toh apki secretary hain?' asked a genuinely confused Khushi.

'Good question Khushi. That answer is that report you wrote for me last week. I wasn't expecting you to be able to pull it off, but you did and did a good job. I think it's time for AR Corp to develop your skills further, so this trip with me will be a professional development opportunity'.

It was the truth. Arnav recognised potential when he saw it and Khushi was destined for much more that just being his PA. She wanted to be mentored, well he was going to do just that.

Arnav leaned back in his chair and studied her. She hadn't uttered a single word. Arnav's eyes narrowed; she better not say no.

'Khushi - cat got your tongue?!'

Khushi jumped. To be honest, he was right. She was speechless. She gathered her thoughts and spoke up quietly.

'First, I'm sorry I was late this morning Arnav-ji, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. It's just that you caught me by surprise and I thought you might be terminating my employment, I certainly wasn't expecting this but thank you and I appreciate this opportunity very much.'

Arnav was impressed. His most senior managers quivered in their boots when they stood in front of him and then there was Khushi who quietly but confidently said her piece.

'Good. We are going to the Confederation of Indian Industry Investors Conference. I'd like to see if there are any opportunities that AR Corp can engage with. I've sent you an email with the details; book us in and make the travel and accommodation arrangements. I'll explain more about the conference later.'

'Ok Arnav-ji, I'll get started now,' said Khushi as she stood up.

He nodded.

Arnav watched as she turned around and walked back to her desk. Arnav reflected on the events of the last week; the start of the mentoring class, Khushi's ambitions of opening her own business for her father, the PI's report about Khushi, her being an orphan just like him, his surprise at her intelligence and innovation with the business plan, the report for him and then last night when they were stuck with no transport. He watched her through the glass partition, she was smiling as she worked. There was something infectious about her smile, it made him want to smile. And her laugh, he'd never met anyone who laughed so wholeheartedly. Her honesty, strength and dignity had surprised him many times, but had earned his admiration. She never wavered from those traits.

It struck him. He, Arnav Singh Raizada, was attracted to Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Sure he'd been attracted to many women before, and it was always about the conquest. But there was something different here; Khushi was unlike any woman he had met before. Arnav waited for some sort of terrifying feeling to strike, but it didn't.

Khushi looked up at that instant, her gaze locked with his and she smiled.

In that instant, Arnav made a decision. He had to explore this further.

Meanwhile, Khushi was eagerly reading through Arnav-ji's email about the conference. She never imagined that she would be able to attend such an important and prolific conference. Khushi thanked Devi Maiya silently. Now if only she could get a loan for her business. It's ok Khushi, she thought to herself, have faith in Devi Maiya, everything will be fine.

She looked up and met Arnav-ji's eyes, she smiled at him. She really should stop calling him Rakshas Raizada, he really wasn't that bad.

They both worked silently for the remainder of the morning. Arnav glanced at the clock on his computer, it was almost time for lunch. He knew he could definitely do with a break. He stood up and walked out of his office.

Khushi was completely absorbed in her work, she didn't realise that Arnav  had come out of his office to her desk.

He cleared his throat, but Khushi didn't look up. He tried again.

'Khushi...'

Khushi was startled as she heard her name and looked up into his brown eyes. Why was he here? He never came out to her; normally he'd yell for her and she'd have to rush in. What was going on; maybe Arnav-ji was falling ill.

'Khushi, have you had lunch?' Before she could answer, his words came rushing out, 'no I was thinking if you haven't eaten, we can have lunch together... I mean have a business lunch...to discuss the trip.'

Khushi watched Arnav's adam apple move up and down as he swallowed. Devi Maiya, he was asking her to eat lunch with him, what was going on...maybe he was really ill.  They were supposed to be flying to Bangalore tomorrow, please Devi Maiya, if he is getting ill, please make sure he gets better before then.

'Umm..sure Arnav-ji, I've made all the arrangements for the conference and I can brief you,' said Khushi as she grabbed a folder full of papers and her handbag. Arnav stepped to the side as Khushi stood up and came around the desk. She stopped as Arnav stood still - what was he waiting for?

He gestured with his right hand 'after you Khushi.'  Khushi's  jaw dropped open, what was going on? She moved ahead and Arnav came around her right side, walking along her side. They stepped into the elevator and rode it silently, the only sound came as the elevator chimed to indicate what floors they were passing. Khushi wondered if the elevator had shrunk because Arnav-ji was standing close enough for his hand to keep brushing against hers. She glanced at him from the corner of her eye; he was watching the floor number indicator.

Khushi cleared her throat, 'so did you manage to get your car repaired Arnav-ji, or shall we call Dharmender-ji for a ride?' she asked as she looked straight ahead. Arnav looked down at her - was Khushi Kumari Gupta cracking a joke with him?

Khushi stole a glance at him again, his expression remained unchanged. Oh oh Devi Maiya, maybe the joke was a bad idea. She should just have kept quiet. Khushi bit her lip and began twirling her dupatta.

'hmm...we tried Dharm-ji's ricksha yesterday, maybe should try a cycle ricksha today, what do you say Khushi?' said Arnav looking straight ahead, but with his half smile.

Khushi's spun her head around to look at him just his turned to look down at her. He was smiling. Khushi didn't know what to do, other than go tomato red that is.

So Khushi Kumari Gupta blushes too, thought Arnav.

The elevator chimed as they arrived at the basement. He gestured for her to leave first. Devi Maiya what was going on today, wondered Khushi.

His SUV was standing at its usual spot.

Arnav opened the door for Khushi and stepped into the car inhaling a combination of Arnav's scent mixed with the fragrance of leather. He walked around settled into the driver's seat.

Arnav glanced at her, 'seatbelt Khushi' he reminded her. Wow, what a difference, yesterday it was a command snapped out at her but today it was delivered in his quiet honey soaked baritone. Khushi was looking at him as if he had suddenly sprouted two heads. Arnav looked at her and with his eyes, pointed to the seat belt. She spun around and began pulling it. She's going to need help again. Khushi's back was facing him,  Arnav leaned over slowly until his chest came into contact with her back, his right arm went around her front, brushing against her chest. His face came to her side and his lips brushed her right ear as his hand went on top of hers on the belt. She flinched. Arnav smiled. She felt it too. There was definitely something there. Her heart was racing under his arm and her breathing has quickened, her eyes wide as she sat frozen in her seat. Arnav decided that he didn't need to torture her further and pulled the seat belt, clicked it into place and moved back. Her chest was still heaving as she tried to steady her breathing.

Arnav started the ignition and pulled out of AR Corp's basement parking. Khushi spoke up, 'arr.. arrnavv-ji, could I open the window please? It's quite a warm day today.' Arnav looked to his right to conceal his smile, no Khushi,  it's not a warm day today, it's the heat that we are generating, he thought to himself. He turned to look at her, she was bright red and was rubbing her right ear where his lips had brushed earlier.

'I'll turn on the air-con, that might help.'

Devi Maiya, what was going on and why did she feel like she couldn't breathe? Maybe she was catching whatever Arnav-ji had, thought Khushi. Her heart was still racing, she closed her eyes tightly and began reciting a prayer in her mind:

Ma Amba Lalitha Devi

Parashakti Sundari

Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah

Ma Amba Lalitha Devi

Mahamaye Mangale

Ma Amba Lalitha Devi

Mahakali Bhairavi

Arnav's hand brushed against hers as he changed the gear. She jumped as if she'd touched a live wire. Oh Devi Maiya, what was happening? Please don't let this sickness be fatal she thought as she began praying even more furiously.

Ma Amba Lalitha Devi

Mahalakshmi Vaishnavi

Ma Amba Lalitha Devi

Ma Sarasvati Brahmi

Ma Amba Lalitha Devi

Durga Devi Shankari

Ma Amba Lalitha Devi

Tvam Tripura Sundari

Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasya Namo Namah

There she goes again thought Arnav as he watched Khushi tightly close her eyes, her lips wordlessly moved as she recited some sort of prayer. Not sure if your Devi Maiya can do much in this situation thought Arnav as he bit his bottom lip, trying very hard not to laugh. He had to admit this was a very novel situation for him too. Normally women chased him and not the other way around. Not that he was chasing Khushi, he thought to himself.  Arnav heard the devil sniggering.

'We're here,' he said as he turned the engine off and retracted the key.

Khushi opened her eyes but didn't look at him. He stepped out of the driver's seat and walked around to her side to open the door. Given that his SUV was fairly high above the ground, he offered his hand to her to help her out of the car. Khushi looked into Arnav's eyes and then at his extended hand. She placed her right hand into his hand and stepped out.

The car park was opposite the restaurant, and Arnav held her hand as they crossed the busy road. He opened the door for her, and then followed her into the restaurant. He announced himself to the maitre-d who obviously knew who Arnav Singh Raizada was because in less than a minute, they were led through the packed restaurant into what looked like a private dining room to Khushi.  Clearly money talked. A lot.

A waiter took her file and bag and placed them on the floor next to her as the maitre-d pulled out a chair for Khushi and laid a napkin across her lap. Arnav was already seated across her. Khushi looked around with slight nervousness. To be honest, she thought that they'd be popping into the little cafeteria around the corner from their office for lunch.

Arnav watched Khushi as the waiter handed her a menu, she was clearly nervous and somewhat perplexed by what was happening. He looked at his own copy of the menu and with his eyes still on the menu he asked, 'So Khushi have all the arrangements for the conference been made?'

Her head snapped up as she his voice.

'Yes Arnav-ji, everything is ready. We are booked on the 8:30am flight to Bangalore tomorrow morning. We should be there by 11am. I have arranged for an airport transfer to the hotel, so that we can check in, rest and freshen up before the conference keynote address at 3pm. The conference is being held in the same hotel we are saying in. The conference committee chairman, Mr Mehta, called me when they saw our registration and requested that you have lunch with him prior to conference as he'd like to personally welcome you. I said I would check with you and get back to him, are you happy to meet with him?' Khushi asked, somewhat breathlessly as she raced through the update.

Arnav leaned back in the chair, whilst he was listening to what she was saying, his attention was more occupied by the huskiness in her voice as she became slightly breathless during that whirlwind update. Was she always like this? How come he'd never noticed her voice before he wondered. Arnav watched the play of light and shadows on her face. Before today he'd never taken the time to notice the creamy perfection of her skin, the beauty spot on the right side of her face along her hairline, her cute button nose. He liked the tiny line that formed between her eyebrows as she spoke and the fullness of her lips. How had he never seen any of this before?

Why was he looking at her like that? Maybe his illness was getting worse.

'Ahh..Arnav-ji are you ok?'

Arnav snapped out of his trance, his gaze dropping back to his menu. What are you doing Raizada?? Since when have you started gawking at a girl like a pubescent boy? His voice took on his usual business like tone when he spoke, but with his gaze still on the menu.

'Yes, fine. That's good. Book Mr Mehta's meeting with me and put it in my diary. The rest of the arrangements are fine. I will pick you up at 6:00am and we'll go to the airport together.' 'You dont have to do that Arnav-ji, I can get a taxi or a ricksha to the airpo...' Arnav cut in 'Khushi, I said I will pick you up. Be ready on time.' He snapped the menu closed, as if to indicate that that was the end of this discussion. 'Shall we order,' he asked as he signalled to the waiter who was discretely hovering in the background.

The food arrived and they ate in silence. The waiter cleared away and Arnav instructed him to add the bill to his tab.

'Shall we head back?'

She nodded. She couldn't understand what was doing on, why was Arnav-ji acting so strange. They walked out to the entrance and the doorman held the door open for them. Khushi walked out first.

She heard tires screeching, and heard his voice 'KHUSSHII!!!' just she felt him pulling her back from the road.

'KHUSHI how could you walk straight onto the road without checking to see if it's safe?!!' thundered Arnav.

Khushi's heart was beating a million miles per hour as the adrenaline kicked in, her breath felt like it was stuck in her lungs, her eyes huge in fear. Tears began to roll down her cheeks.

She looked like a rabbit caught in the spotlight. She was really shaken up, realised Arnav. He pulled her close, his arms encircled her tiny shaking frame, meaning to offer comfort. He didn't let himself notice the heat of her body or how good she felt in his arms. 'Are you ok Khushi?' he whispered into her hair. She was trembling. 'Shhh..I've got you, you're ok.' Her arms began to rise and went around his waist. She began to calm.

The panic began to clear and she realised where she was. Her arms dropped to her sides, she began to draw back. Her tear dampened lashes brushed against her cheeks. She sniffed. Arnav held on. 'Khushi you better not collapse when I let you go' he said trying to lighten the mood and make her smile. Her big brown eyes looked up and clashed straight with his. There was something different about the way he was looking at her.

Her breath caught, but before she could speak, Arnav lowered his head and kissed Khushi.

Sooo... reactions please, what are we thinking?

NainaEmbarrassed

The following 475 member(s) liked the above post:

bertsini#81harini19twinstar46Cute_Virgobarbie_gurldpurvaypnhk_sonufarha451288zil143brajencrisentajrShini.Shiva86mishimradhagauriRain_droprithuparnakarthimanmbobby2011chilliesneykariashermyletsdanceneethugeorgebaby2012meagean22sakuno1B2DB75vanesha230FRBMthepelicannaturalla123kavya456Pantheraoncatiger1234zenith_zzhopalongsuganya91Iyamnurmshweta5126aayushikumarNIAMALLIKsmile_n_laughluvusarunajumadivyyasreetomchi94princessep13HugeArshiFanpalemsrshakim218paris_leeselenium5683ipkknd24dandgsanaya_shah1998tr0001sunshaeyaraqJohlKrethkumarhemalathar1dubeyparidhimdm2013sobti48irshadaturnipsanayafan125guptakhushbuAmjt.paributterfly_20dhanalHemaSuryaMLMLrambamalHanadidoMagyc16fiyona17indrani21dec1ksklittlerenu16irama1foreverastarPagliTitliCrazyArshiFanMyLOVE4Unoureen.shahshaaazara28MONAKARANgurukhushamsr94vedu22reshu.90chicagogirldancydreamerBella023sunshineswirlPriyasha890addicted16Mathu27Bookaholic1988mrignsandani12rumi1111arkhushi1yadiyadadimple2011nada_amelanie64Rabba_Vesukritaa12et_tu_achuxyzw231KushiArnavxnedrarosnamssravyamanisfanfollowerAym7mistletoe22gagsyzszsashnaMaharajAsh1990lilyattitudejoa123TinkJiarjhaverilmathew77coolgirl3nidhu18christmasruby20butterfly06pips27shalinikanaguchandana123A...Micha1005..Zahra..diyachilldivan_arshihemvbguy3fan09sakadafiKeenarapiyushicloud.9vini96vanilitycraziefanrosalinda92Livetopartyamritabunnati_guptaMsFuzzybear69Dreamer-89winchfirepayal.12natzzzrusticreetinluvwivARHIthebubblespop12soniachammusai_nehachahat128tinkerbelKhuarvprabhatasomeoneipkgksksnehashetty3445ramadeviRNArnav93hari93clovervvinimysticmanthrismarty94abcdefg1234567ArshiAnalystCuriousmindAllSmiles86tracy1191TRND86kyanaamdunhellokitty94mrignayanikitten80va21rajalekshmi124555Shoe12zo_OrayogifaluTheDreamyKidSrijhaSobtikhusharnavbarunxoxoducky_annevaish912LIONHEARTesmeralda111EmpressSarayuHabfaasrkkg1arnavrockzzzshereenjainKavita1000hasheyLoveRomance0xyzsmMidnightReaderrevathysugathanDreamy123samarablogkamtokdinDenaidrush007dreamgirlrus23MeeshaaliDimz13mishal07Sisbamboo1vannimli95jeetegaAshgmini_meoo3Amita2014Aplihscosminamsingh27Greyasrkaty185ChanyaforeverBVSJipkndlover75First_LightSillyLisaetfrC0ralineSakhi2013..PT..vks11sk2405greshubarbiebalasadianabilsmilejansrizibangelVCpaayaallovebarun...MyAnastasia18shasru26damonzladykhusiarnavsaucechipsbarfiavantika_2012srilathassini1234fatima2603Bonhi_ipkkndshubhanjlipurpleloveAnny90dreamymayapink.lotusana-twilightGoldenEyesShweta1691faffyRoshkolovemusicbluetajBarunSanayaHMPrasanna_dhanumalkasubJalebiGBarunSaratennismaniac19shils28arniepervaizaashshhsbhagyatharathe_breezelovespellOrion_Nsamster03GlimmerRemovedArathy-VAshaviaadyakalirashgirl000alice54valeyrievidya.sanjaymsmarplellsujillmrin0709ashw99m-g19rati123mirnalinirainyday3000rtjksDEE2803ixrayorchidpurple_G1234_AR-kashNi_singhtanya_vispsharmilaArshi86bismazaman2000srmirjipaircubepinklysupriya.arshiCythereaOLGNESSidarth_lover1I-love-dmgIqbal Neha1KC294magss24moonlight2630puthmaria_awanmirka88-shamima-memories_imkhareshelleybubblycoolmarch2011devishreesmileyhug7679Kittya_Cullensneaky-ajswetha_chpinkpearlzJaponicaAparameghaplease6N0306SA_nimk.A.l.i.a.sanny-beautiful..SSNAIR..emistrymomb24barun_loveraycma98sun_shine_girlHriju321Drwholeanne_1983Arshi1195__blossom__ekiholoDalmuthuyasegadsanZ_RashlastdesireBornToShipArShiswatim318Sharaaapoorvaarnavkaur94binimotijen_xjessjazzKtotheMgangsuranjanatripathiarshy4evercutemissIronButterflyluvbugkshubhangiadhu11Arshisarunfan..Sri..pran28671MDTharunSirenMitrashalbiPinky.Raizadamadhu1210A_BAHeavens_FlowerAisha1996Javeria3991mahrusweetycinerariaAruni.Chokri_ASRaaytaquagalblackdoveISensedYouSkiranvrindagupta..Saraa..sana11star_fan1207shikhapeepliriafnavkp1989AnupamaJYdeepika45kritashHaRul-loverbhaktiiifarheen75bs_deepsjessicadCDloveAmti4usmitarSmileyStarBunny_Bearzafiroops82PhoenixRadarkvarshatibs09debby_11jakhushisaomomamaypranaysman-Nina-ashred12-Yuks-ShafooOmNaMaSteOmtinselomshreejaanu-afsha---Nargis--flowers4u.Saraa...Anita..GayuArnavFAYKHAN29-aparna-ChitraFpixiegirl.hea..x-bumblebee-x.LyssaPieNewbiesoapfanamaiaTia.0jas0308alicia.rulamaranogillasrcrazelazyleaves..Peppermint..chavvi16WildestDreams-Xpress-nikita_88dumasprincessunara

please6 IF-Dazzler
please6
please6

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
me first Dancing
loved it Heart
wow so arnav kissed khushiDay Dreaming now khushi will be sure arnav needs to go to mental hospitalLOL
so arnav in llove hmm interesting and now from rakshash rizaada hope he turns to ramlal rizadaa anyways loved it and plzzz update soon

Edited by please6 - 11 August 2012 at 10:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zszsavantika_2012warriorprincessvrindagupta

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Really nice update. I like the pace of the story. Can't have romance without the two of them getting to know and understand each other a little bit.

Ok that comment was for the previous update.

this was also a nice update.  Arnav already kissed her?? out in public??
Bechaari.  Sharma sharma ke bura haal hoga.  Ab uske saath kal kaise jayegi?

Edited by segad - 11 August 2012 at 10:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zszsavantika_2012warriorprincess

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Superb update, loved it.

warriorprincess

Happy-go-lucky Goldie
Happy-go-lucky
Happy-go-lucky

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Happy-go-lucky feels both happy and lucky to get 2 updates for this ff in a day LOL                                                          
 And she wonders when she'll feel the same again...
 *hint for Naina - tomorrow's Sunday,  ermm... so it'll be great to have such wonderful updates in a boring weekend*    Wink                                                     

Awesome update (that's what you give us anyways)... And he kissed her?  Embarrassed

Edited by Happy-go-lucky - 11 August 2012 at 11:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zszswarriorprincess

-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

warriorprincess

BarunSanayaHM Goldie
BarunSanayaHM
BarunSanayaHM