Fan Fictions

Master Class...part 20 updated (on Arnav-Khushi) - Page 85

prabhata thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You are a fantastic story teller. Awsome updates each time... I eagerly await ur next update every time... Keep going.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshiAnalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
'twas juz beautiful dear..
Thot he'd do d seat switching thingy..
But the last part was juz wonerful!!
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
A fiesty Khushi and a wickedly detemined Arnav Singh Raizada. What a deadly combo.
Loved the one-man-up-ship for the flight tickets.
And the last line literally gave me goosebumps.
Arnav has made his intentions clear, lets see how Khushi deals with him.
I am sending a buddy request.
BarunSanayaHM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update thank u
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.
really liked it.
liked arnav teasing kushi.
liked the way he got her back to business class.
annab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant update...its always a joy to read ur updates...continue soon ...thanx...
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I can't believe he said the last line dude she ain't some la person or those other models it bimbos you date this is freaking we are talking about so we should never have said that but then when does arnav singh raizada ever do what he is supposed to do
Well I don't know what Khushi reaction is gonna be like but it won't be something pleasant for sure talk about shock for the poor girl
Well it was an interesting update to see that he has upped his game regarding Khushi but he is forgetting that he is dealing with Khushi kumari gupta so it will be tough especially when he ain't gonna offer her marriage
Does he have to do this every time to Khushi forcing her into a relationship with him
Do continue its just gotten very intriguing wonder what Khushi will say
shagun-rocks thumbnail
omg, this is fabulous stuff...πŸ‘...i'll be honest with you..i actually thought khushi might resign...but like ASR says, she has managed to surprise again...i should seriously stop speculating the next events henceforth...😳...both khushi & ASR are strong individuals...neither of the two is likely to yield first...& this point has been brilliantly portrayed in the whole business-economy class fiasco...khushi smartly maneuvered her war out of ASR's reach but the poor girl doesn't seem to know who she's dealing with, does she??... 😍...needless to say i'll be eagerly looking forward to the next update...& thanks a tonne for the pm...πŸ˜ƒ...hugs & kisses...πŸ€—
chahat128 thumbnail
loved it...
thnx 4 the pm...
-Xpress- thumbnail