Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Master Class...part 20 updated (on Arnav-Khushi) (Page 64)

kyanaamdun Senior Member
kyanaamdun
kyanaamdun

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
part 10??

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I just read the whole thing and absolutely loved the concept..novel idea and very well executed too..are you in the business field too judging from how well those chats have been structured..
smile1412 Goldie
smile1412
smile1412

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
I just read all nine chapters n got blown away by your writing!!!! Beautiful ff!!!!!! Lovely story developing ... Has the perfect mix n balance of humor and emotions and not to mention, romance in the future updates!!! Brilliant!!! Pls continue soon!!!!
warriorprincess IF-Dazzler
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Hello my darlings!
First I owe you all a BIG apology for not posting part 10 sooner. I was unwell and couldn't make it online. I'm sooo sorry to put you all through the horrendous wait (I know how I hate it when I come across a good story and then have to wait for the next part - so totally get it).
So with my sincere apologies, and a big hug Hug... here it is:

Part 10

8:40pm

Khushi rushed desperately to log into the Business Development Portal while sending a prayer to Devi Maiya...please dont let RR-Ji be there already...please, please... she whispered.

She was first! Thank you Devi Maiya, thought Khushi as she folded her hands in prayer to her head and back three times. She smiled.

Arnav meanwhile was also trying to log into the Business Development website glanced up and saw her - what the?! Was she doing some sort of pooja of the computer??? Then again why was he surprised, maybe Ms Gupta was like his Di who could give any pandit a run for his money in the number of poojas she did per annum. Heck if pooja was an Olympic sport, then Anjali Di would definitely be a gold medallist!! Oye, have respect, yelled the angel. Just because you choose not to be a believer, doesn't mean you can disrespect those who do! Arnav, winced and sent up a silent apology to the powers that be for his insolence.

Great, that little lecture from the angel meant that Arnav had gotten distracted. And now he was the late one. He logged in and watched a message appear on screen.

Guest Student: Hello RR-ji...I was worried that you wouldn't be coming online today.

Arnav's eyes narrowed. Well, well Miss Gupta, if that is a polite way of telling me that I'm late; then I get the message.

Master: So Ms Khushi I see that the message about being prompt has finally sunk in. And yes, I'm late today. Anyway, let's get down to business. I have reviewed your business plan.

Arnav's eyes narrowed; no one gets to tell Arnav Singh Raizada off. Especially not someone who is he just rescued.  

Khushi bit her tongue. She hadn't meant it like that. She had been genuinely concerned that RR-ji might not be coming online today.  Devi Maiya, these big, important people...baade log, baadi baadi baatein. 

Eeek... did he just say that he's reviewed the business plan?! Her heart began to pound, and fine sheen of sweat appeared on her brow.

Arnav watched her. Well, well... isnt that interesting, Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta was afraid. And so she should be, yelled the devil...come on Arnav, make her sweat! Hey, that's not fair, shouted the Angel from his corner. Have some mercy on her for heaven's sake - she just had a big fright downstairs and you saw how terrified she was! Arnav leaned back in his chair, his brow crunched. Arnav Singh Raizada's conscience NEVER asked him to take it easy on anyone - so why her?? What the?!

He shook his head as if to clear it. What should he do; heed the advice of the devil or the angel?

Master: Aren't you going to ask what my opinion is Ms Gupta?

He watched her keenly for a reaction. Khushi was so engrossed in her thoughts that she's didn't notice she was being observed.

Khushi's heart began to beat even faster. Her fingers shook as wondered what she should type. She bit her bottom lip.

Arnav watched Khushi bite her bottom lip...Whoooaaa...that's hot, yelled the devil! Arnav jumped back in his chair...what the - Shut up!! thought Arnav as he silently chided the devil. He grimaced, where had that thought even come from? Khushi Kumari Gupta and hot in the same sentence. EWWW!!

Guest Student: Yes...no...I mean yes RR-ji Sir, I'd like to know what you thought of it.

Devi Maiya, please please, let it be positive.

The Angel won.

Master: Well Ms Gupta, I think you did pretty good job of it given you've never written a business plan before.

A huge smile appeared on Khushi's face as she read the message from RR-ji. Oh Devi Maiya, I did it!! She clapped her hands in glee and swivelled in her chair.

Awww...isn't she just the cutest thing when she smiles, said the angel and he swayed back and forth with a dreamy look on his face. The Devil sighed and nodded in agreement. Arnav had no argument. They were right; there was something about her particularly when her smile lit up her eyes. She was cute.

Where were these thoughts coming from? It's ok Arnav, he reassured himself, you're just really tired after last night. Strange thoughts happen when one is tired. He straightened up in the chair and began to respond.

Master:  I have suggested some edits, which I will send back to you via email. Good Luck with Jaleebi Junction Ms Gupta. 

Kya?? Good Luck??? Was RR-ji saying goodbye?? Khushi's breath caught in her throat.

Guest Student: RR-ji please I still need your guidance. I mean, what do I do next? I have no clue? I really need you to guide me. Please? My first kilo of jaleebi's will come to you with my gratitude. Please?

Arnav smiled.

Master: As long as they are sugar free.

Oh shit, the smile turned upside down into a big frown. Khushi knew that he was diabetic. This little charade was over. He grimaced as he looked up to check if she was looking at him and then sank his head into the head rest.

Hai Devi Maiya, another diabetic like the Rakshas. She looked up at him through the glass partition. He had his head thrown back against the head rest with his hands over his eyes. Hmmm...maybe that Lavanya-ji had finally decided to break up with him. Serves him right if she did!

Guest Student: Sugar free? Are you a diabetic?

Arnav heard the incoming message and opened one eye and looked up and then typed.

Master Student: No, just watching my figure Miss Gupta.

Khushi leaned back into her chair and laughed. RR-ji had a sense of humour!

Guest Student: So you accept my offer RR-ji? Please say you'll teach me?

Khushi folded her hands to her head. Please Devi Maiya, please let him say yes. For the first time, I feel like I can make this happen for babuji...Please please...she whispered.

Oh there she goes. She was praying. Again.

Go on...say yes prompted the angel, it'll make her smile. That was the deal sealer.

Master: Ok, Miss Gupta, you have a deal. We'll continue this conversation. I'll email you a date and time.

She didn't disappoint him.

Khushi almost jumped up in joy but had to settle for a quick joy ride in her office chair. Round and round she went and she clapped.

Arnav couldn't help it and one of his very rare full smiles made an appearance. Amazing what makes people happy.

Right, thought Arnav, time to go back to being Arnav Singh Raizada from RR as he watched her.

'KHUUSSSHIII  !!!'

Khushi stopped the swivelling chair with her feet. Eeek... she had completely forgotten that the Rakshas was still at the office. She went running.

'Ji, Arnav-ji?' she asked hesitantly.

'Why are you creating such a racket out there? Surely, doing my filing can't be that exciting?'

He watched her closely. Now let's see how honest you are Khushi.

'No, I just had some good news, that's all Arnav-ji. I'm sorry; I really didn't mean to disturb you'.

The beautiful smile had disappeared and she looked so dejected.

Now see what you've gone and done, chided the Angel. She was so happy, and now you've gone and ruined it. Shame on you.

'No Khushi, it's not that. I just wondered why you are so happy given that you are still at the office at 9pm at night.'

He couldn't help it. The devil began chuckling.

'So why are you so happy anyway?'

She began to get flustered and her usual nervous behaviour of twirling her dupatta between her fingers as she shifted between left leg and right leg.

'Well, I was working on something and someone said that they will help,' she mumbled.

'hmmm... and what might this 'something' be?' asked Arnav. Oh come on shouted the Angel, she's been honest with everything ' why would she lie now?

He leaned back in his big, black chair with his arms sitting on the armrests.

'Well, Arnav-Ji, I'm trying to do something for my babu-ji and I have been trying for long time, but things always never seem work out and now Devi Maiya's finally sent me someone to help'.

Arnav was amazed. How could her faith be so strong despite everything she had been through? What was she made of? Why wasn't she angry?

It struck him; the bottom line was that he wondered why he couldn't be like her despite sharing an identical loss.

'Arnav-ji?'

Her voice broke his thoughts.

Thoughts please? Shall we keep going or should we start looking to the end of Master Class?
NainaSmile

Edited by warriorprincess - 02 August 2012 at 3:11am

The following 412 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19Cute_Virgobarbie_gurlypnhk_sonudpurvafarha451288zil143simren97brajencrisentajrShini.Shiva86mishimradhagauriKuheliM.Rain_droprachealkarthimanmbobby2011chillieslarumameagean22B2DB75thepelicananjuanjanamaryam0993seqalpratikshanoelshweta5126aayushikumarNIAMALLIKsusanbonessmile_n_laughajumadivyyasreetomchi94princessep13HugeArshiFannoushiripalemsrshakim218paris_lee5683ipkkndsanaya_shah1998sunshaeyJohlKmdm2013sobti48turnipHemaSuryaMLMLrambamalsanayafan125guptakhushbukklivebutterfly_20mssujeetha1ksklittlerenu16irama1noureen.shahPagliTitlibaddoc72CrazyArshiFanzara28amsr94gurukhushreshu.90dancydreamerBella023arshi_1982sunshineswirlPriyasha890chicagogirlMathu27addicted16mrigndimple2011sandani12arkhushi1yadiyadaaries2012melanie64-ehsaas-shonali_99nada_aet_tu_achuxyzw231KushiArnavrosnafanfollowermanissg-honeyAym7gagsymistletoe22Armaan_MaanfarhacassimashnaMaharajAsh1990jhunnaishr3291TinkJiacookies10nidhu18christmasruby20butterfly06lmathew77coolgirl3chandana123A...blessednimdivan_arshi-tardisblue-diyachillzoyadarkrosefan09sakadafiKeenarapiyushiguy3anamika00vini96Dreamer-89winchfireLivetopartylimitlessamritabcraziefansai_nehanatzzzchahat128rusticreetinluvwivARHIsoniachammuKhuarvprabhatahari93clovervvinimysticmanthriArshiAnalyst45ramadevigkskmz.braragshilpastarandrainbowmariam42tracy1191CuriousmindTRND86Shoe12mrignayanikitten80va21rajalekshmi124555zo_OrayogifaluTheDreamyKidEmpressSarayuesmeralda111LIONHEARTvaish912khusharnavbarunxoxoasrkkg1shereenjainKavita1000LoveRomance0xyzsmhasheyMidnightReadervrinda725kamtokdinDenaidrush007dreamgirlrus23mishal07Dimz13sunshinegal1224imli95jeetegaabhinavasenvannMeeshaalinaheGreyasrmsingh27katy185ipkndlover75First_LightChanyaforeverBVSJSillyLisaetfrC0ralineSakhi2013..PT..jg12Smrikta992DilLoveRomancesadianabilvks11sk2405greshuankii543Happy-go-luckysmilejansrizibGirlOfFirepaayaalkhusiarnavRandomGirlmeghavnbarfisaucechipsavantika_2012srilathasfatima2603dreamymayapink.lotusAnny90purpleloveshubhanjliBonhi_ipkkndGoldenEyesishqbaaz4everRoshkolovemusicaashshhsshils28arniepervaizShweta1691ganaluvsarshibluetajBarunSanayaHMPrasanna_dhanumalkasublovespellApples94shagun-rocksannabOrion_Nsamster03seabeautyvaleyrieaadyakaliAshavirashgirl000MsFuzzybear69msmarpleGlimmerNehasupnfanllsujillrainyday3000vidya.sanjayyongshin_G1234_AR-kashrati123mirnaliniashw99DEE2803spsharmilasmile1412bismazaman2000Arshi86Ni_singhtanya_viixraypinklysrmirjimelfnsOLGNESI-love-dmgnine2jazmeenPrInCeSs_dIVamoonlight2630memories_immagss24puthdevishreemarch2011sneaky-ajRhysennpinkpearlzswetha_chKittya_CullenAparameghaJaponicaSA_nimk.A.l.i.a.N0306sanny-beautifulemistryDrwholeanne_1983Arshi1195aycma98momb24barun_loverekiholoDalmuthuyasegadswatim318lastdesireBornToShipArShikushipugly...Penknife...Sharaadolly477jen_xapoorvaarnavkaur94jessjazzKtotheMswat.ggangsuluvbugarshy4evercutemissIronButterflykshubhangiArshisarunfanadhu11SirenMitrapran28671MDTharun..Sri..bellarosashalbilovetoread08cinerariaPinky.RaizadamahrusweetyAisha1996Javeria3991A_BAHeavens_FloweraquagalISensedYouSkiranvrindaguptablackdovesana11star_fan1207shikhadeepika45peepliriafnakritashsamia19AnupamaJYjessicadfarheen75bs_deepsHaRul-loverBunny_Bearzafismitarwin7CDloveSmileyStarcaskerPhoenixRadarroops82saomomkvarshaVistaajakhushiashred12amaypranayOmNaMaSteOm-Yuks-flowers4uEthereal-Path-afsha---Nargis--Shafootinselomshreejaanu.Saraa..nirvana...Anita..ArjuhisisPoochiePiepixiegirl.hea.ChitraF-aparna-GayuArnavFAYKHAN29LyssaPie.x-bumblebee-x.ASADsweetZOYANewbiesoapfanOmorabotijas0308Tia.0alicia.rulamaParud_Foreverranogilllazyleavesrimachavvi16-Xpress-WildestDreamsprincessunaradumasnikita_88

kyanaamdun Senior Member
kyanaamdun
kyanaamdun

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
cant believe m d first one commentin :D

lovely story !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

warriorprincess

riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Edited:
Oh superb.Hope you are doing well.Update was great especially Anjali and Olympics.Like it very much.Waiting for next episode

Edited by afnariaz - 02 August 2012 at 3:36am

warriorprincess

...Penknife... IF-Dazzler
...Penknife...
...Penknife...

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
another over the top chapter!
superb

warriorprincess

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Great update...love the way his thoughts are heading..n please don't end this soon..this is too good..

warriorprincess

Go to top