Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Master Class...part 20 updated (on Arnav-Khushi) (Page 49)

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Clapawesome dear
loved it

thnx 4 the pmEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

warriorprincess

guy3 Senior Member
guy3
guy3

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
lovely! this was the best part till now. and thanks a ton for updating this story frequently. looking forward to the next part...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

warriorprincessASRphanki

sneaky-aj IF-Dazzler
sneaky-aj
sneaky-aj

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
wow!!!
arnav's getting insomina now??LOL
great update!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

warriorprincessASRphanki

jessicad IF-Rockerz
jessicad
jessicad

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Gonna read all the chapters together at once cos just got you PM. but that will take me a while, so Im leaving my comment here, knowing it's gonna be great, and I know I'll come back after some hours and read, cos Im stalking my posts forever! :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blue.moonwarriorprincessASRphanki

warriorprincess IF-Dazzler
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Part 8
Arnav woke with a start to someone banging on his door. What the F..?!! His trademark temper flared up. Who the bloody hell was it as this hour? With groan, he opened his eyes and trudged to the door.

WHAT??!

Hari-Prakash stood at the door, cowering as his knees clicked in fear. Chote-Baba was mad. Not a good start to the day.

'Arnav-Baba, nau baj chuke hain aur hum apki kaffeee laye hain', he said whilst keeping his gaze downcast.

'NAU?! Tumne mujhe pehle kyu nahi uthaya?!' thundered Arnav.

'Je, paar paar...apne kaha hai ke hum apko subha dissh-turb na kare'. HP's hands now began shaking and the coffee began to slosh in the cup.

Arnav shook his head. He knew it was his own fault that he was late. Ehemm nooo... it's that Khushi Kumari Gupta's fault, whispered the devil.

Arnav groaned. I thought I told you guys to clear off!!

He grabbed the coffee from HP and shut the door. He raced into shower.

Khushi was at the office earlier than usual. She had stopped at Devi Maiya's Mandir on the way to work. Although she had done her daily pooja at home, she thought she ought to seek additional divine protection. Khushi's bottom lip quivered and she nervously played with the corner of her dupatta as she walked. There was no way that the Rakshas forgot anything. Ever. He'll definitely be coming after her today. The lip quivered even more.

Arnav drove into his reserved parking lot and grabbed his belongings and a file containing the PI's report on Khushi Kumari Gupta.  He strode into the elevator.

Ping...Rakhsha Karna Devi Maiya! He's HERE!

Khushi cowered behind her computer. Maybe if she sat really low down, he wouldn't see her and forget all about her.

Arnav strode out of the elevator just in time to see Khushi slinking down into her chair. She was tiny anyway, but in his mind's eye, Arnav could picture her as a child cowering in fear as she battled to stay alive while her parents lost their battle for life in the car accident.

Orphan. Parents deceased. Killed.

He pulled out his chair and sat down. Not again!

'KHUSSSHIII !'

Oh no, oh no. this is it. Khushi jumped. She ran.

And slammed straight into a warm muscular wall.

Arnav caught her just as she slammed into his chest.

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!! And Why are you running!!' his voice boomed. Normally she just heard his voice but today she felt it vibrating in his throat as his neck was along the side of her heard. One of his hands was splayed across her back whilst the other clutched her shoulders. Hers rested on his chest. She could feel the heat radiating from him.

'Woh Arnav-ji...you called me and I was coming.'  She jumped back as if she had experienced a shock from the contact.

Yikes, she WAS tiny Arnav realise just Khushi jumped back as though she'd been scalded.

Whoooaaa...does she have the tiniest waist or what, yelled the devil!!

Why the hell am I thinking about her waist?! Shit... stop... get a grip Raizada! Arnav winced and closed his eyes as he tried to clear that thought away from this mind.

'Where is my bloody coffee??! You know I want it waiting when I get here!'

'Nahi, woh...main...I forgot Arnav-ji. I'll just get it'. She skittled away. She had been so nervous that she's forgotten.

Not that she knew it, but Khushi was right; Arnav's mind was a million miles away from her little misdemeanour. It was actually hanging around  somewhere near her waist...

Arnav sat down in his chair and reviewed his schedule for the day as Khushi came back and stood in front of his desk.

Another meeting packed day. A smile appeared as his eyes rested on the 8:30pm slot. A meeting with Ms. Gupta. At least there was something to look forward to.

Khushi laid down the coffee cup and looked at Arnav hesitantly. He was looking at the screen and smiling at something. Ooo...maybe it was an email from one of the Chamak Challos and he had forgotten about her. If that was the case, she would go and deliver a kilo of fat free, sugar free mithai to the said chamak challo in gratitude!

Arnav looked up. The smile was still there. He stood up and was about to walk to her.  

Devi Maiya!! He NEVER EVER smiled. This was going to be bad. Maybe she should just offer to resign before he fired her.

'Arnav-ji...I..'

'Good morning, Sir.'

Khushi had never been so happy to see Aman Sir. She did the only thing she could.

Run. Straight out of the Rakshas's office.

Arnav watched her race out. Always running aren't you Ms. Gupta. Anyway time to get down to business.

'Right, talk to me Aman.'

They worked furiously through the day getting the business tender ready for submission. This was a big deal, and would be very profitable for AR Corp. They had to pull it off.

Khushi didnt pop into his mind at all, and neither did the devil or angel.

Meanwhile, Khushi was having a fabulous day. The Rakshas was too busy to bother with her she thought as she hummed  her favourite ditty...aaj mausaum hai suhana, rakshas say peecha hai churaya...la la la... There was only one more thing that would make her day perfect. Him leaving before 8:30pm so that she could chat with RR-ji and find out what he thought about her business plan.

He looked at the clock on his wall. It was 8:20pm. He decided that he better review Ms Gupta's business once more before their online meeting. He opened the document and hit 'print'. Shit. The printer was jammed. Nevermind. He sent to the staff printer located in the basement. Arnav stood up and was just about to walk out to get the printing when his landline rang. 'Yes Mr Roy...no that's fine...actually would you hold on for a minute please. Khushiii...he yelled, go get my printing from the basement'.

Rakshas. Why are you sending the printing to the basement printer? There's a perfectly good printer near your desk thought Khushi as he walked towards the elevator.

SHIT. What had he been thinking??! He had sent Khushi to get printed documents - it was a copy of her business plan. Arnav groaned as he sprinted out of the office. He had to beat her to the basement.

There was no way she should discover that he was RR.

He glanced at her desk as he ran out. She wasn't there. Bugger. She must already be on her way to the basement. Arnav ran to the elavator. Hurry up damn it!!!

Khushi hated going down to the basement; it was always so cold and dark down there, she thought as she went down the stairs. She stepping into the printing room and was just about to grab the paper on his tray when the light bulb flickered. Hurry up and get out of here Khushi, she thought. As her hand touched the papers, the bulb flickered and began dimming until there was no light. Khushi jumped. She could see a sliver of light filtering in from the passage way. Get out of here Khushi, she thought as her ran to the door. Just metres away from it, she was watched as the door slammed shut.

Khushi gasped. The security mechanisms kicked n at 8:30pm. Automatic lock down.

It was pitch black in the sealed down. Its ok, it ok. She tried to stay calm as the terrifying feeling began to emerge. It enveloped her. She was eight years old again. Trapped. She sank to knees, crouching, fighting for breath as her throat constricted. Devi Maiya...help, she whispered.

The elevator was taking its sweet time, and Arnav couldnt wait. He ran down the stairs, taking two at a time, he raced to the printing rooms. Just as reached, he heard the security doors shut.

Oh please tell me that she's still in the elevator, he thought.

Arnav flashed his key-card against the detector and heard the lock reverse in its tracks. He opened the door. It was pitch black. Where was the blasted light switch, he thought as he fumbled in the dark. Ah...there it is. He flicked it and light flooded the room.

Arnav turned around.

Khushi. She lay curled up on the floor in a foetal position, her knees curled against her chest, tears streaming down her face. She was shaking. Her eyes stared into the distance.

Phew...
Naina Embarrassed

Edited by warriorprincess - 30 July 2012 at 12:28am

The following 430 member(s) liked the above post:

bertCute_Virgobarbie_gurlfarha451288zil143simren97Sravsk7brajencrisentajrShini.Shiva86radhagauriRain_droprithuparnamariyamnasir199rachealkarthimanmbobby2011chilliesletsdancelarumasonalashishmeagean22B2DB75vanesha230thepelicannaturallaPantheraoncatiger1234pratikshanoelhopalongrtmarajshreelakshanshweta5126aayushikumarNIAMALLIKsmile_n_laughajumareena1146tomchi94princessep13HugeArshiFannoushiripalemsrshakim218paris_leebssi1235683ipkkndkaris2395sanaya_shah1998sunshaeyJohlKArushicrazyfanneethureddymdm2013irshadazunaishasobti48sanayafan125Mamu768Amjt.parikklivebutterfly_20HemaSuryaMLMLrambamalBevy1kskInfectWithLovelittlerenu16CrazyArshiFannoureen.shahPagliTitlizara28amsr94gurukhushreshu.90sunshineswirlBella023dancydreamerPriyasha890chicagogirladdicted16Mathu27mrignsandani12arkhushi1yadiyadadimple2011nada_amelanie64KushiArnavRabba_Vesukritaa12et_tu_achuxyzw231rosnafanfollowermanissg-honeydiya09Aym7farhacassimashnaMaharajjhunnaizszs5armadAsh1990mistletoe22lilyattitudejoa123TinkJianidhu18ruby20butterfly06christmasdivan_arshihemvbchandana123-tardisblue-A...shalinikanaguniviiguy3vini96PedadiyachillzoyadarkroseKeenarapiyushinanz_2211Dreamer-89winchfireLoveArnavKhushilimitlessamritabcraziefannatzzzsai_neharusticreetinluvwivARHIdesisoaps05soniachammutinkerbelKhuarvchahat128prabhata45ramadevigkskclovermysticmanthristarandrainbowsmarty94agshilpavtanPlovesArshiCuriousmindArshiAnalystmariam427537Mmrignayanikitten80va21hellokitty94abii95khusharnavvaish912LIONHEART124555esmeralda111asdfjklzo_OrayogifaluTheDreamyKidbarunxoxoasrkkg1shereenjainKavita1000LoveRomance0xyzsmIPKKND001kamtokdinvrinda725hasheyMidnightReaderDreamy123crazyforsanayaDenaidrush007dreamgirlrus23Meeshaalimishal07Sisbamboo1Aplihsautumn_springcosminaDimz13jeetegaimli95Ashgaleezaymsingh27Maleina34katy185First_Lightipkndlover75etfrSillyLisaChanyaforeverSahaVikamKhanna..aishi....PT..sk2405vks11nissojg12Smrikta992greshuankii543just4thissadianabilreshmimohanGirlOfFireHappy-go-luckyrizibpaayaaldamonzladymeghavnSakhi2013barfiRandomGirlhatelove_1khusiarnavpurplelovedreamymayapink.lotusShweta169145678shubhanjliavantika_2012srilathassini1234fatima2603Bonhi_ipkkndAnny90ganaluvsarshiGoldenEyesaashshhsPrasanna_dhanuVkjThomsunbluetajmalkasubRoshkolovemusicshagun-rocksthe_breezeApples94lovespellOrion_Nsamster03rashgirl000seabeautyGlimmerAshaviaadyakalimeem17MsFuzzybear69msmarpleRemovedrati123mirnalinirainyday3000vidya.sanjayDEE2803yongshinorchidpurple_G1234_AR-kashashw99mrin0709spsharmilaNi_singhsrmirjipinklyixrayOLGNESnine2KC294puthmoonlight2630devishreememories_immarch2011sneaky-ajpinkpearlzswetha_chsmileyhug7679Kittya_CullenAparameghaplease6JaponicaSA_nimkN0306sanny-beautiful.A.l.i.a.momb24barun_loveraycma98sun_shine_girl..SSNAIR..emistrywaterunder11__blossom__ekiholoArshi1195DalmuthuyasegadsanZ_Rashswatim318lastdesirekushipugly...Penknife...Sharaakaur94apoorvaarnavBornToShipArShijen_xKtotheMswat.gjessjazzgangsuarshy4evercutemissadhu11SirenMitrakshubhangiSnoowfallArshisarunfanIronButterflyluvbugMDTharunpran28671shalbilovetoread08cinerariamahrusweetyAruni.A_BAHeavens_FlowerAisha1996Javeria3991Chokri_ASRaaytaquagalSkiranvrindaguptablackdoveISensedYousana11star_fan1207shikhariafnadeepika45AnupamaJYsamia19sikhni_kritashbs_deepsjessicadfarheen75bhaktiiiHaRul-loverBunny_Bearzafiwin7smitarCDloveSmileyStarmonsi08caskerPhoenixRadarmeniranjana00roops82kvarshasaomomdebby_11jakhushiVistaasmanamaypranayashred12zooni.blue-afsha---Nargis--Ethereal-PathShafoo-Yuks-OmNaMaSteOmtinsel.Saraa.flowers4uomshreejaanu..Anita..ArjuhisisPoochiePie.hea.pixiegirlChitraF-aparna-GayuArnavFAYKHAN29.x-bumblebee-x.KookiemonsterLyssaPieangeldream14Newbiesoapfanpooja102OmorabotiPr1yankaASADsweetZOYAjas0308alicia.Parud_Foreverrulamaranogilllazyleavesrima-V.I.P--Xpress-nikita_88dumasprincessunara

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Part 7: Adored the perfectly professional report, esp the via pani puri stand comment.LOL

Part 8: Poor Khushi. Scared of the dark. But don't worry. Your Rakshas is at the door to save you.Wink

Edited by smitar - 29 July 2012 at 11:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kitten80warriorprincessArshi1195Dalmuthuya

warriorprincess IF-Dazzler
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

Part 7: Adored the perfectly professional report, esp the via pani puri stand comment.LOL

Part 8: Poor Khushi. Scared of the dark. But don't worry. Your Rakshas is at the door to save you.Wink

I knew you'd would pick that pani-puri reference Smita - eagle eye as always!!

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Whoooaaa...does she have the tiniest waist or what, yelled the devil!! - yeay, I am loving the devil now. Wink

he was actually looking forward to their chat! cant wait to see what happens next .. you ended on a cliffhanger my dear .. will he pick her up?? Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

warriorprincess

Go to top