Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Master Class...part 20 updated (on Arnav-Khushi) (Page 113)

rajulpandey Goldie
rajulpandey
rajulpandey

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Omg hese.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

warriorprincess

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Update plzzz...dying to see how he is going to convince her to go!!
kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
I'm just reading you work on "Masterclass" - it's amazing! I haven't stopped laughing! I just finished reading chapter 15. Would you be able to PM the rest of it? I'm dying to know how Kushi will get out of this. Or how Arnav will make her go with him. Thanks, for letting me read your amazing work! The best that I've read so far, in the forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

warriorprincess

warriorprincess IF-Dazzler
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Part 16

'You mean before WE leave'. It wasn't a question, but more of a directive.

Her eyes remained downcast. Arnav held his breath in anticipation.

She took a deep breath and looked straight into his eyes before she spoke.

'Why?'

'Why what?' he asked.

'Why should I go with you is what I've been asking myself all afternoon, especially after...I mean because you... because you did something' she stammered.

'Something' I did? Khushi that something is called a 'kiss'.

Her head jerked up, her eyes flashed fire and before Arnav could say anything else, Khushi stood up. She placed her hands on his desk and spoke with a deathly quiet but anger laced voice.

'I know full well what you did! And you know what, I don't know why you did it, but what I do know is that I'm not going to lose a great professional development opportunity because of whatever insanity or illness has possessed you Mr Arnav Singh Raizada. I was thinking of coming in here and telling you that I can't come with you but now I've changed my mind. See you at the airport!'

With that Khushi spun around and walked straight out of this office into the waiting elevator.

Arnav leaned back in his char and watched Khushi disappear into the elevator. He cast his mind back over the time they had worked together and could never recall Khushi displaying her temper. So, the Khushi he thought was docile actually harboured a little bit of a temper huh, he thought with a smirk.

Arnav travelled on business all the time, but today as he sat back a smile appeared on his face; for the first time in a long time, he couldn't wait for tomorrow.

Khushi stomped around her bedroom gathering clothes for her trip and dumping them on her bed. Of course half of the things fell straight on the floor, infuriating her even more.  

Urrrghhh!!! That man, what did he think that she was his personal property just because she was his personal assistant? The last time she had checked her job description form, it definitely had not included physical contact like a kiss!  Khushi flopped onto her bed, her gaze landed on her reflection in the mirror, her hand wandered up to her lips. Devi Maiya, what's gotten into him she wondered; why this 360 degree change in his behaviour with her? What if he did it again while they were away? A little voice inside her head pipped up, 'would it be that bad if he did? Her eyes widened, stop it she chided herself and threw herself back into her packing.

Arnav awoke earlier than he planned, but with an unexpected feeling. He lay on his back with one arm curled under his head for support. Was it excitement or nervousness or anticipation ' maybe all of the above? Perhaps more than all of the above, it was curiosity. Would she turn up at the airport or would she chicken out at the last minute? Arnav recalled their discussion at the restaurant where he said that he would pick her up from her house, but then also recalled her parting words; see you at the airport.

He kicked back the covers, and got out of bed stretching as he unfolded his muscular frame. A quick shower followed by a cup of strong coffee and he was on his way to the airport Mohan Singh. It was 5:30am so traffic was quite light on the Delhi streets and they made it to the airport in record speed.

The car drew to a stop at the domestic departures terminal. Arnav grabbed his luggage and laptop bag, settling them into a luggage trolley.

Was she here yet? Would she show up?

He was wheeling his trolley to the check in counter when he spotted her at the top of the queue. The airline staff appeared to be handing her ticket and boarding pass back to her. He couldn't help but smile. So Khushi Kumari Gupta didn't chicken out at the last minute. He took his place in the queue and waited for his turn, certain that she hadn't seen him.

Khushi had just thanked the lovely lady at the check-in desk and was about to turn around when the little hairs on the back of her neck prickled up in attention. He was here. She kept her eyes downcast, stealing glances from the corner of her visual field as she grabbed her carryon bag. He probably thought that she hadn't seen him. Clearly he didn't realise just how distinctive Arnav Singh Raizada was in a crowd. Not because he was tall, or because of his impressive physique or even his piercing brown eyes. There was something about the aura he emitted. Raw power. That was him. Did he even realise how the women around him were staring and whilst the men burned in jealousy because they'd could never be like him, not in this lifetime anyway. She continued walking until she reached a row of seats where she could watch him from.

Clearly Khushi Kumari Gupta lived in dreamland, why else had she not noticed his presence in the queue. Arnav bristled as he watched her go past whilst something or the other captured her attention. Every other woman here was ogling him as though they would like to eat him up with a side of whipped cream and melted chocolate; and then there was Khushi Kumari Gupta who didn't even notice his presence. Should he be offended or should he be pleased that she wasn't fickle like the others? His reverie was broken by the check-in lady's voice. In no time, he had hold of his boarding pass. Time to say hello to Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Look at him Devi Maiya, does he even realise that that check-in lady practically melted in her tights when he smiled at her. I mean seriously, there must be some sort of law that forbids staff from flirting with passengers, thought Khushi as she fired daggers at the woman in question. Are you jealous Khushi; pipped up a little voice. Who said that, thought a startled Khushi she look to her left and then her right. There was no one there. Hey Devi Maiya, what was going on she thought to herself when she heard his voice.

'Good morning Khushi, good to see you made in on time.'

Her heart rate jumped up a notch when she heard his honey soaked baritone. Was there something different about his voice today?

She mustered up the courage to look up into his eyes.

'I'm on time, but you seem to be running a tad late Arnav-ji given that I was here before you.'

Arnav smiled. Well, well in addition to the temper from yesterday, Miss Gupta clearly had some wit too.

'Shall we go?' he asked.

She stood, picked her belongings and followed him into the departures lounge where their flight has just been announced as boarding.

Arnav walked up to the departure gate and was just about to hand his boarding card to the attendant when he noticed she wasn't behind him. What the! Where had she disappeared to he wondered as his eyes scanned the crowd searching for her when I noticed her sitting down. Arnav groaned and ask the attendant for his boarding pass back and walked to Khushi, taking a deep breath before he spoke.

'Khushi, what are you doing?? Our flight is boarding.'

Well this is more like the Rakshas Raizada that she was used too. Abrasive, ordering her around, standing above her... nice to have normal back!

Khushi looked up at him and spoke quietly.

'Arnav-ji you are right. You are supposed to be boarding. My turn hasn't come yet.'

Oh oh, here it comes Devi Maiya, thought Khushi as she practically watched his temper race up his face and emerging as anger in his narrowing eyes. His voice dropped a notch and she saw his jaw twitch as he tried to keep a rein on his anger.

'Khushi, we are on the same damn flight. Let's go.'

She remained seated, but folded her hands in her lap so that he wouldn't see them shaking.

'Yes we are on the same flight Arnav-ji, but you are seated in business class which is boarding now and I am seated in economy, which will board later' she said quietly.
Arnav closed his eyes and took a deep breath; purely because yelling at her in a departure lounge wasn't a good idea. Clearly Khushi Kumari Gupta was smarter than he gave her credit for because whilst he had been imagining having her company for a full uninterrupted two hours, she had come up with a plan to avoid exactly that.  He cocked his head to the right and glared at her.

She smiled at him.

His blood boiled.

He took a deep breath, grabbed her hand and yanked her up. She came flying up, colliding against his muscular chest as she tried not to fall over. He was a hair's breath away from her; she could feel his breath mingling with hers, his infuriated gaze piercing hers. 'Khushi you will go where I go and you will damn well sit with me on that aircraft,' he whispered in a deadly quiet voice.

Khushi yanked her hand back and spoke with the same quiet voice mirroring his, 'No I won't because this is a full flight and all the boarding passes have been allocated. I don't want to sit with you. And I won't.'

Arnav glared at her and she glared right back. Ok Khushi Kumari Gupa, he thought to himself, you want to play dirty huh, you're on. You have no idea who you are messing with. There's a reason I'm the best there is in the game and you'll soon learn why.

Khushi watched as he turned around and walked to the check-in counter, handing in his boarding pass. Khushi slumped into the seat behind her. She had won! She had stood up to the Rakshas and won! A big smile appeared on her face.

Arnav turned around. She was smiling. That's ok Khushi Kumari Gupta, enjoy the moment while you can, he thought as his trademark smirk appeared on his face.

Khushi took a deep breath of relief as she watched him disappear down gateway. Thank you Devi Maiya, she prayed silently. 2 hours of peace and no Rakshas.

The ground crew announced that economy class was now boarding. Khushi picked up her bag and walked to the boarding gate. Soon she was buckled into her seat as the aircraft began to taxi down the runway and was airborne soon. Khushi leaned back into her seat and closed her eyes. That run-in with the Rakshas had drained whatever energy she had, which was not much given that she hadn't slept a wink the night before. Its ok Khushi, she thought to herself, you can get some sleep now. She was just about to drift off to dreamland when she felt a light tap on her shoulder before a soft female voice asked 'Miss Khushi Kumari Gupa?'

Khushi tried very hard not to groan as she opened her eyes and focused on the flight attendant standing before her.

'Yes?'

'Miss Gupta please allow me to sincerely apologise on behalf of our ground crew. Had we known, this mistake would have never happened.'

Khushi looked the woman in confusion, 'I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean ' there's no mistake here.'

'Miss Gupta we've just learnt that you were to be seated with Mr Arnav Singh Raizada in Business Class and the wrong seat was allocated to you. If you'll please accompany me, I'll show you to your correct seat, Ma'am.'

Khushi looked at the woman in amazement and said 'no there's no confusion. I am seated in the correct seat.'

The woman smiled at her.

'Mr Raizada said that you wouldn't want to create a fuss and that you'd say exactly that Ma'am, but please be assured, your seat is waiting for you. Mr Raizada also said that I was to accompany you to him, or alternatively, I am to ask this gentleman sitting next to you to exchange seats with Mr. Raizada. What would you prefer Ma'am?'

Khushi gawked at the flight attendant. That infuriating man! How could he??! She looked to her right, where thee man seated next to her was looking at her in horror, 'I'm sorry miss, but I'm not moving anywhere. My wife needs me,' he said as he gestured to a woman holding an infant.

There was clearly no way out. She picked up her bag and followed the flight attendant into business class. The woman stopped and indicated to her right.

There sat Arnav Singh Raizada, in all his glory with one leg crossed over the other, half smile on his face and a glass of champagne in his right hand.

'Hi Khushi.'

Arnav looked at the flight attendant and flashed his biggest smile, 'Thank you very much, I... I mean, we, really do appreciate all your trouble. You know how it is how separation can be so uncomfortable, even if it's for the shortest time from the one you...' he left the sentence incomplete thereby leaving the flight attendant to make all sorts of assumptions, last of which was that Arnav and Khushi were in everything but a business relationship.

The flight attendant gushed 'absolutely my pleasure Mr Raizada, please don't hesitate to call me if you need ANYTHING at all.'

Khushi glared at her and then him.  Clearly the flight attendant got the message because she scuttled off into the galley in record speed.

Arnav looked at Khushi. She was fuming. Serves you right Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta, he thought to himself.

Khushi glared at Arnav.

'Why can't you just leave me alone, why are you doing this to me?!'

Arnav took a sip of the champagne, swirling it around his tongue, feeling the effervescent bubbles dance around merrily in his mouth before he swallowed.

'You really don't know why Khushi?' he asked looking straight ahead.

Khushi felt like grabbing the glass and dumping its contents straight onto his head, but the urge to get an answer from him was stronger.

'No I really dont,' she answered quietly.

He took another sip of the champagne and set the glass down on the console between their seats. He turned his head and Khushi couldn't help but lock her gaze with his.

'I want you Khushi Kumari Gupta'.

Khushi gasped.

'You want me?" she asked

He gave her a smile that spoke of utter and complete male confidence that was Arnav Singh Raizada. "Yes, and I mean to have you."

ok my darlings, I need some love and encouragement so please keep the comments coming. I dont mean to sound harsh but sending me PMs demanding updates isn't really helping. I am trying my best to keep this story rolling whilst holded down a full time job, a family and studies. Ok all done... dont hate me please.

UPDATED NOTE: please see my little note on page 116.

nainaEmbarrassed

Edited by warriorprincess - 15 August 2012 at 8:36pm

The following 448 member(s) liked the above post:

bertsini#81harini19twinstar46Cute_Virgobarbie_gurldpurvaaksneeypnhk_sonurose_290889zil143farha451288brajencrisentajrShini.Shiva86mishimsaarrthiispyaarradhagauriKuheliM.Rain_droprithuparnaseemsbAvidReadermbobby2011Artyffpretty37chilliesneykarialetsdancelarumadhruv11sonalashishsakuno1vanesha230jamylaFRBMthepelicannaturallaPantheraoncaankitakhinvasartiger1234zenith_zzhopalongsuganya91Iyamnurmshweta5126aayushikumarsmile_n_laughajumareena1146divyyasreetomchi94princessep13HugeArshiFanhakim218paris_leebssi1235683ipkkndsanaya_shah1998NivamesunshaeyaraqJohlKblacklady1rethkumarhemalathar1soulafmdm2013sobti48irshadasanayafan125guptakhushbuAmjt.parikklivebutterfly_20HemaSuryaMLMLrambamalindrani21decmssujeetha1kskirama1MyLOVE4UPagliTitliCrazyArshiFanPriyaUkzara28MONAKARANiwkknd12amsr94gurukhushdaniclaytonsunshineswirlchicagogirldancydreamerBella023Priyasha890krisha06Vkesmishal9Mathu27Bookaholic1988nkshammarumi1111mrignarkhushi1nada_asandani12suma0119dimple2011melanie64shonali_99Rabba_Vesukritaa12et_tu_achuxyzw231xnedrafanfollowermanissg-honeygagsyAym7mistletoe22Ash1990BallumauashnaMaharajzszslilyattitudehoneygirll277TinkJiajoa123kishu81lmathew77coolgirl3nidhu18christmasbutterfly06pips27Micha1005A...-tardisblue-chandana123guy3Pedafan09sakadafiKeenarapiyushidivan_arshivini96anamika00craziefanrosalinda92amritabLivetopartymickyamiwinchfiresai_nehanatzzzchahat128thebubblespop12soniachammuKhuarvrusticreetinluvwivARHIluvipkknd4eversomeoneipkprabhata45ramadevishreyasoniagkskArshiAnalystcloveragshilpaabcdefg1234567metitaliyafalu73PlovesArshistarandrainbowsmarty94CuriousmindTRND86vtantracy1191ArHinismmrignayanikitten80LIONHEARTzo_OraTheDreamyKidesmeralda111va21rajalekshmiShoe12124555vaish912khusharnavArshi94barunxoxoducky_anneMaz786asrkkg1shereenjainurm21citiKavita1000LoveRomance0xyzsmhasheyvrinda725revathysugathanMidnightReadersamarablogkamtokdinDenaidrush007dreamgirlrus23imli95Ashgmishal07Sisbamboo1Dimz13jeetegaFrozen_Anaabhinavasenmu12MeeshaaliclaucrispopnahecosminaAplihsmsingh27BVSJFirst_LightSillyLisaipkndlover75C0ralineSakhi2013..PT..Lovelydaynissogreshukshows_fangirlsk2405Lil_Miss_Crazysadianabilpaayaaldamonzladykhusiarnavkushikumaribarfisaucechipsavantika_2012srilathassini1234fatima2603dreamymayapink.lotus45678purpleloveBonhi_ipkkndana-twilightGoldenEyesPrasanna_dhanubluetajBarunSanayaHMfaffyRoshkolovemusicshagun-rocksannab-Siaa-Orion_Nlovespellsamster03GlimmeraadyakaliAshavivaleyrieseabeautyrashgirl000meem17MsFuzzybear69vidya.sanjaymsmarplellsujillRemovedrati123mirnalinirainyday3000_G1234_mrin0709AR-kashashw99ixrayNi_singhtanya_vispsharmilabasketbismazaman2000Arshi86pinklydeeps07Cythereasupriya.arshilove_kukiKC294I-love-dmgPrInCeSs_dIVa-shamima-magss24devishreeputhmemories_imseshatreesneaky-ajsmileyhug7679Kittya_Cullenswetha_chRhysennpinkpearlzJaponicafareeAparameghaN0306sanny-beautifulmomb24barun_loveremistry..SSNAIR..Hriju321aycma98DrwhoekiholoDalmuthuyaroshaansegadsanZ_RashBornToShipArShiapoorvaarnavswatim318avchowdhuryjen_xSharaakaur94KtotheMjessjazzcutemissgangsuarshy4everSnoowfallArshisarunfanIronButterflyluvbugkshubhangiSirenMitraadhu11pran28671MDTharun..Sri..bellarosashalbiPinky.RaizadacinerariaJaveria3991madhu1210Heavens_FlowerA_BAAruni.aquagal..Saraa..ISensedYoujyothirockzaaytSkiranvrindaguptagatheringstormsana11star_fan1207shikhapeepliriafnaPrani08AnupamaJYsamia19deepika45kritashjessicadbs_deepsbhaktiiifarheen75Amti4uCDlovemonsi08SmileyStarsmitarHaRul-loverzafiBunny_BearcaskerPhoenixRadarroops82kvarshashonagudiasaomomdebby_11jakhushiamaypranayashred12smanShamz94-Nina-Shafoo-Yuks-OmNaMaSteOmtinsel.Saraa.flowers4uEthereal-Path-afsha---Nargis--omshreejaanuArjuhisispixiegirl..Anita..FAYKHAN29LyssaPieGayuArnavChitraF.hea..x-bumblebee-x.NewbiesoapfanOmorabotiASADsweetZOYAamaiaTia.0jas0308alicia.rulamaranogillchetna19vandana.sagar-V.I.P-rimachavvi16-Xpress-nikita_88dumasprincessunara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
i knew he'll do dat trick...but d ending was a surprise..
-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Res

----Edit----

Wow! I mean... just... wow!

I don't have any words to describe how truly awesome this update was.
So much happened, so let me break it down...

I loved Arnav angering Khushi into traveling with him. I thought at the end of the last update that it just wasn't happening. I should have had more faith in you. 

I loved how aware they both were of each other and kept an eye on the other out of the corner of their eyes. 

Khushi manipulating the seats was brilliant, but Arnav's manipulation was genius. He is Arnav Singh Raizada afterall. 

I loved the end dialogues. Just loved them.

Wonderful update

Edited by -Yuks- - 15 August 2012 at 8:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksavantika_2012warriorprincess

Arshi86 Goldie
Arshi86
Arshi86

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
That is Arnav for you. I am honestly not surprised by his scheming, I am however surprised by that last comment.

Edited:
And take your time, no hurry you can update when ever you have time and we will all be grateful and still love you. By the way, can't find the note on 116

Edited by Arshi86 - 16 August 2012 at 4:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avantika_2012warriorprincess

ISensedYou IF-Rockerz
ISensedYou
ISensedYou

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
res
           edit
i was full on smiles wen i started readin d update...i was laughin n smilin lyk an idiot...
dis story s fabulous...
am really hooked to d story...
d last sentence was actually suprisin...
i was lyk Shocked wen kushi tld tat she was in economy cls...n 
i was lyk ShockedShocked wen arnav played his game in d end...dn i thought he is
arnav singh raizadaLOL...
tanx 4 d pm...
update soon

Edited by kamalapushpa - 15 August 2012 at 8:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

warriorprincessPrInCeSs_dIVa

Go to top