Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Master Class...part 20 updated (on Arnav-Khushi) (Page 103)

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
He kissed her? Embarrassed Blushing Aww too cute!
I am sure khushi is gonna go crazy! 
Loved the update! So ASR has fallen in LOVE! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

warriorprincess

rosalinda92 Senior Member
rosalinda92
rosalinda92

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
THIS IS ONE OF A HELL OF A STORY DUDE YOU ROCKClap you better pm me when you update coz am already in love with your writing Heart
aaawww keep going dont you dare ever to stop Hug 

warriorprincess

mariam42 Senior Member
mariam42
mariam42

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Loved all chapters!
Can tell that ur building upto something! Wink
Cant wait to read more,
Thanks for the pm xx

warriorprincess

fanAR Goldie
fanAR
fanAR

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
awesome parts 

warriorprincess

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Great update !
You stopped there ?? Angry
He he :D
Really nice update !
Thanks for the PM :)

warriorprincess

Livetoparty Senior Member
Livetoparty
Livetoparty

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!! so cute...arnav kissed khushi...she will definitely collapse

warriorprincess

tibs09 IF-Rockerz
tibs09
tibs09

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
so he kissed her ..that sure must have come to Khushi like out of the blue ...whoaaa...

now how would she make herself go to Banglore with himmm???

and Raizada ..hope you are not moving too fast for your own good ...don't scare the girl ok ???

and Naina ,,,you are in a class of your own and complete master of the craft ...loved it ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReaderwarriorprincess

warriorprincess IF-Dazzler
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Happy Monday aka.. Happy Arnav's Back day ladies!! PartyDancingDay Dreaming

Wasn't going to post today but I love your comments too much so here's a little (emphasis on the word 'little' because its an unplanned update) something to keep your imaginations occupied till our hottie hits the screen tonight.  Please keep keep your feedback coming as it helps me to know if I'm on the right track.

I'm getting lots of messages asking what Khushi will do... well stay tuned, and all shall be revealed soon Tongue 

Dhak Dhak Kaar ne laga..Mora Jiya darne laga.. la la la laallaaWink

Part 15

It was fleeting, it felt like rose petal brushing her lips but with a touch of rough as his stubble grazing her chin. His scent overpowered her. Khushi couldn't believe it Arnav Singh Raizada was kissing her. Her first kiss. Arnav Singh Raizada. How had those words appeared in the same sentence??

He stepped back just as quickly as he had stepped forward. He opened his eyes, looking straight into hers, as wide as saucers. Her lips slightly open, she gulped. His arms fell to their side and she quickly turned around, her back to his front and her right hand wandering up to her face, her fingers touching the spot where his lips has rested only moments before. What, why?? She couldn't make sense of it. But she couldn't deny that it didn't feel wrong either. It scared her. What was she supposed to do, should she turn around? Her feet felt as though they were welded to the ground. She felt his hand on her shoulder as he quietly said her name.

WHAT THE F**K WERE YOU THINKING Raizada!! Yelled Arnav to himself as he ran one hand through his short black hair tousling its expensive cut. Maybe he should apologise? He pondered his options. It didn't feel wrong. In fact, despite being the shortest kiss in this history of kisses, he had enjoyed it and to be honest, he wanted to do it again. No, he wasn't going to apologise.

"Khushi, we need to get back to the office,' he said quietly.

She remained still with her back to him. He laid his hand on her shoulder.

Khushi turned slowly, her eyes downcast. She silently willed her heart to stop pounding. It didn't listen to her. How was she going to sit in the same car as him, what if he did it again? Her heart rate spiked at that thought and her stomach turned making her feel nauseous. She needed to get away from him.

'Ar..Arnn..Arnav-ji, I'm not feeling too well. I think I have been something I've eaten, can I...can I just go home? I can take a ricksha...it's not far' she whispered.

She was lying. He'd know that just as well as she did but the truth was that she was afraid. Terrified, actually.

Arnav could see that. There was no turning back now.

'Khushi, if you are unwell I will drop you home,' he said quietly, 'but that's not going to change what just happened. Do you still want to go home?' 

She looked up and straight into his eyes. He could see the confusion, fear, uncertainty, distrust all flashing in them. There was no way she was coming back with him.

She took a deep breath, 'no, I'll come back to AR Corp,' she said quietly looking straight into his eyes.

Yet once again Khushi Kumari Gupta had surprised him thought Arnav as he released a breath that he didn't realise that he'd been holding.

He turned to the busy road, preparing to cross and held out his hand. She didn't take it, stepping onto the road and crossing it on her own while he followed behind her.

The ride back to AR Corp would have been a short one if it wasn't for the tension filled silence in the car. They parked and khushi stepped out, walking to the stairwell. The message was clear. Leave me alone.

Arnav walked to the elevator. Shit, Shit. It's my own fault. What had come over him he wondered ' Arnav Singh Raizada never lost control. He felt a strange sensation in the base of his stomach. So this is what it feels like to be nervous and wound up, he thought to himself. The elevator chimed as it arrived at the executive floor which only he and Khushi shared. The doors slide opened.

She was at her desk. Her gaze glued to the screen. There was no acknowledgement of his presence and it remained that way for the remainder of the afternoon.

He cast himself into his work.  

Until he heard her voice.

'Arnav-ji, may I speak to you please, it's about the trip.'

He leaned back in his chair, steeling himself for a battle. He knew what was coming.

'Sure Khushi.'

She took as seat. Arnav noticed the slight trembling of her hands. She still wasn't looking at him when she began speaking.

'Here are your copies of the flight and accommodation details along with the conference program, delegate list and the talking points that Mr Mehta sent through. I have advised the organisers of your dietary preferences and restrictions; they've assured me that they will take extra care with your meals. I've asked the hotel to ensure that you get a copy of the Financial Times before 6am every morning. Is there anything else you need before you leave?'

Arnav's eyes narrowed.

'You mean before WE leave'. It wasn't a question, but more of a directive.

Her eyes remained downcast. She took a deep breath.

Edited by warriorprincess - 13 August 2012 at 1:31am

The following 427 member(s) liked the above post:

bertmtve41sini#81harini19Cute_Virgobarbie_gurldpurvaaksneezil143brajencrisentajrShini.Shiva86mishimradhagauriRain_droprithuparnamissinvisiblerachealmbobby2011karthimanshermychilliesneykarialetsdancesonalashishsakuno1B2DB75vanesha230thepelicannaturallaPantheraoncaankitakhinvasarpratikshanoelhopalongsuganya91shweta5126aayushikumarsmile_n_laughluvusarunajumadivyyasreetomchi94princessep13HugeArshiFanpdj_71paris_lee5683ipkkndhakim218Anina0sunshaeyaraqJohlKrethkumarmdm2013sobti48irshadasanayafan125kklivebutterfly_20HemaSuryaMLMLrambamalguptakhushbuBevyindrani21declittlerenu161kskirama1MyLOVE4Unoureen.shahPagliTitliCrazyArshiFanPriyaUkzara28amsr94gurukhushreshu.90daniclaytondancydreamerBella023sunshineswirlPriyasha890chicagogirlkrisha06addicted16sandani12arkhushi1yadiyadamrignnada_adimple2011sukritaa12et_tu_achuxyzw231KushiArnavfanfollowermssravyamanisAym7mistletoe22gagsyzszsashnaMaharajAsh1990lilyattitudeMirza1TinkJianidhu18christmasbutterfly06rjhavericoolgirl3chandana123..Zahra..pips27A...Micha1005divan_arshidiyachillfan09sakadafiKeenarapiyushiPedaSapphireFlamesguy3vini96anamika00craziefanamritabLivetopartyTaz.roxoxunnati_guptaDreamer-89winchfirerosalinda92KhuarvrusticreetinluvwivARHIsai_nehachahat128thebubblespop12soniachammuluvipkknd4everprabhatatinkerbelabayancegksksnehashetty34vvinimysticmanthriabcdefg1234567metitaliyahari93cloveragshilpamariam42starandrainbowsmarty94AllSmiles86esmeralda111zo_OrayogifaluTheDreamyKidva21rajalekshmi124555Shoe12mrignayanikitten80CuriousmindTRND86LIONHEARTEmpressSarayubarunxoxovaish912khusharnavshereenjainurm21AnnieCheli1997asrkkg1Kavita1000revathysugathanxyzsmhasheyMidnightReadersamarablogVenicestar88dianapadhi92Denaidrush007dreamgirlrus23Ashgaleezayimli95jeetegaabhinavasenvannMeeshaaliDimz13mishal07Sisbamboo1cosminaAplihsGreyasrmsingh27First_LightChanyaforeverkaty185SillyLisaipkndlover75etfrBVSJC0ralineSakhi2013..PT..SahaVikamKhannagreshusk2405Happy-go-luckysadianabilpaayaalkhusiarnavdamonzladylovebarun...avantika_2012fatima2603barfisaucechipsAnny90dreamymayapink.lotus45678Bonhi_ipkkndsrilathasshils28ganaluvsarshiShweta1691purpleloveGoldenEyesPrasanna_dhanuRoshkolovemusicbluetajBarunSanayaHMmalkasubshagun-rocks-Keerthi-lovespellaashshhsbhagyatharathe_breezeApples94Orion_Nasumi-Siaa-samster03GlimmerRemovedAshavirashgirl000aadyakalivaleyrieseabeautyrainyday3000llsujillMsFuzzybear69-fullmoon-msmarplerati123mirnalinimrin0709ashw99Sujata77ixrayorchidpurple_G1234_AR-kashspsharmilabismazaman2000Ni_singhtanya_viArshi86supriya.arshiOLGNESCytherea..sur..I-love-dmgKC294magss24puthmoonlight2630PrInCeSs_dIVa-shamima-memories_imdevishreemarch2011Kittya_CullenRhysennsneaky-ajpinkpearlzswetha_chJaponicaAparameghaplease6N0306SA_nimk.A.l.i.a.sanny-beautiful..SSNAIR..emistrybarun_loveraycma98sun_shine_girl__blossom__ekiholoHriju321leanne_1983DrwhosegadBornToShipArShiavchowdhuryapoorvaarnavswatim318DalmuthuyaroshaansanZ_Rashlastdesirejen_xSharaakaur94KtotheMjessjazzshalinii173cutemissluvbugranjanatripathiarshy4evergangsukshubhangiadhu11IronButterflyArshisarunfanpran28671MDTharunSirenMitra..Sri..rk2127bellarosashalbiPinky.RaizadacinerariaA_BAHeavens_Flowermadhu1210mahrusweetyAisha1996Javeria3991aquagalISensedYouaayt..Saraa..Skiranvrindaguptastar_fan1207shikhabewakoofLadki.Frozen.riafnaAnupamaJYdeepika45samia19jessicadzafiHaRul-loverfarheen75bs_deepsAmti4uCDlovemedha16SmileyStarsmitarroops82caskerPhoenixRadartibs09-Grace--Nina-debby_11jakhushikvarshasaomomamaypranaysmanashred12ShafooOmNaMaSteOmtinselomshreejaanu-afsha---Nargis--Ethereal-Path.Saraa.flowers4u..Anita..FAYKHAN29.hea.pixiegirlChitraF-aparna-LyssaPieGayuArnav.x-bumblebee-x.NewbiesoapfanOmorabotiamaiajas0308alicia.rulamaranogilllazyleavesrima-V.I.P-chavvi16-Xpress-nikita_88princessunaradumas

Go to top