Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Master Class...part 20 updated (on Arnav-Khushi) (Page 101)

thebubblespop12 Senior Member
thebubblespop12
thebubblespop12

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
I love your story. The best thing is that there is no misunderstandings or Shyam!! The Arnav an Khushi love story is so cute. Please update soon!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

warriorprincess

arshifan04 Goldie
arshifan04
arshifan04

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
wow Arnav kissed khushi...Wink I think he started loving her...Loved the update very much...Update soon

warriorprincess

KC294 IF-Dazzler
KC294
KC294

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
i am loving sweet arnav... he has fallen for her hook line and sinker... :) brill update 

warriorprincess

aashshhs Goldie
aashshhs
aashshhs

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update...cannot believe he kissed her. really looking forward to the next post :) :) :)

warriorprincess

.dream-catcher. IF-Stunnerz
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
woww... i loved going thru entire FF in one go.. am totally in love wid it. please PM me when u update
.dream-catcher. IF-Stunnerz
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
woww... i loved going thru entire FF in one go.. am totally in love wid it. please PM me when u updatewoww... i loved going thru entire FF in one go.. am totally in love wid it. please PM me when u update

warriorprincess

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Maybe that was not so smart of Arnav...hoping she is not frightened into backing out of the trip!   But then again, he probably wasn't thinking, and reacted on impulse in the heat of the moment...?  Dying for her reaction...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

warriorprincessPhoenixRadar

PhoenixRadar IF-Rockerz
PhoenixRadar
PhoenixRadar

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Ola Naina Myna!!!
*listening to One in a Million by Bosson*
Yippee!! He's already thinking so much about her and started noticing her!! *giggle*
Heeheehee... their e-mails were cool!! I couldn't stop smiling wide at the comp screen!! LOL
Oh oh! The bank!! Angry The anger is not because they didn't give Khushi a loan, but because it has become common now in this huge greed filled world!! Trust them to confiscate anything that is totally ours!! Sheesh! 
Aha!! Arnav's easy smile, which doesn't come so easily, yet when he leans back and does it, we can predict that there is something brewing inside his thick skulled head!! LOL
So he has travelled in Rickshaws in his childhood days! Embarrassed He definitely is a good man, seeing him respecting such people too! His demeanour doesn't ever give away his actual character that has some more good qualities, that make him appealing to those skinny models Dead whom he may have dated... though such qualities are never ever shown to them by him, because he wants to stay the Arnav Singh Raizada, aka ASR, ruthless and most successful businessman!! Day Dreaming
Next part made me go... S-U-WEET!!Hug
ROFL You actually put in the shloka here!! Gosh! I nearly choked on my toast while reading it!! Coz I just couldn't stop laughing, even in the holy presence of my Maate!! ROFL *swinging my legs on the handle of my comfy chair* Oye Hoye!! Munda abhi dekh raha hain kaisi chamkili hain humaari Chamkili!! *wiggling eyebrows* Silly
My reactions right after she was pulled away from the road! [MI GOSH! Shocked Daydreaming has never gone to such extents]
*gulp* Ohkay! D'ohHe has hugged her in public! But she is scared yaar, come on! Like seriously a rabbit caught in a spotlight! Even I would have such a numbing feeling passing through all my veins to my limbs and back! *shivering* Brrr...!
*gaping* He just leaned in?! *sigh* Shocked
*hic* *hic* *looking for an oxygen cylinder, and tumbling as I go my way* Nai----na!!!Dead *clutching my chest* I'm fee----ling ... breath--------------- less!! 
He kissed her... He kissed her!!...Blushing... He... Kissed Her!!!... HE KISSED HER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blushing
*jumping up and down and breaking down the whole house*Dancing Party Silly

Kiss me on the sidewalk,
Take away the pain,
Cause I see... Sparks Fly...
Whenever you...Smile!!
Give me with those green eyes,
Baby as the lights go down,
Maybe something that'll haunt me,
When you're not around,
Cause I see... Sparks Fly...
Whenever you...Smile!!!
(credits to Taylor Swifts - Sparks Fly)

Wait a second!! *huff puff* Did he kiss her on the lips or on her cheek? Shut Up, Annie!!Angry Main bhi na!! SHEESH!!! D'ohParty-pooper! Of course he kissed her, On.Her.Lips!!!!!!Cool Dumbo!!!Approve

Annie
P.S.: One in a Million - Bosson, my all time Fav!! Hug

warriorprincess

Go to top