Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely. I like this Arnav, who is keen on giving khushi space even though he "wants" her. 
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Naina!!! Meri Myna!!!πŸ€—
Dil khush kar diya re, Naina!!! Aapne humaara dil toh le hi liya apni iss khoobsurat kahaani se!!!❀️
Thankoo for the PM, Love!! 
The start of the up-i-date was making me go dhak-dhak already!! *playing Dhak dhak karne laga song* *dancing*πŸ€ͺ *realising* 😳 Oops! Sorry!! *giggle*πŸ˜‰ Can't really show my dance moves when you're so eagerly waiting for my comment!! πŸ˜‰
*listening to One In A Million* This song is the closest to my heart and I really think that this song goes with the current track in your story!! Awww... The two were just adorable here!!

The second I read Maan and Geet, I was literally jumping from the floor to ceiling!!!! In fact, I just broke a leg of my chair!! πŸ˜† Hahahah... What?? Don't look at me as if I've gone bonkers, okay!!! Sheesh! It definitely didn't happen, but yes my stomach was somersaulting, of course, Babeh!!!
Aye Haaye!! Veer! What a lovely name! In fact, I love them too!! A lovely pair they made!! πŸ˜³

And on the last line, 'He wanted to kiss her again.', I went swirling around my house!!! πŸ˜

I love you for updating it again so early!! Am sure the next part will be a rocker like this one!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Oh, and oh! And the line where he wished to take a deep breath after seeing Khushi in that attire, just was hilarious!!!🀣 Lord, even before I could complete reading that sentence, I had predicted the rest of it and couldn't help but fall of the chair laughing after reading fully!!🀣
*sigh* You made me dream again, mah chica!!😍 
And yes, it's not that I don't love you if you don't update! πŸ˜† 
I love you, mah chica, even if you don't!!!!πŸ€—

Annie
😲 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXRqeCBzUf4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by PhoenixRadar - 11 years ago
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update. What a perfect situation of financing Arnav set up for her, but our lovely heroine doesn't want to go behind his back

I loved it! 
Roshkolovemusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very intersting update.
 You brought Maan & Geet as guests. Loved it.
Khushi is very honest.  Both are equally attracted towards ach other.
Thanks for the pm dear and pls continue soon.😊
gangsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pliz update fast
bcumin more curious abt next chapter
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey! I just caught up with and its amazing. I read it in a go. Plz pm me when u update
samarablog thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The way u have described they complimented each other, I loved it!
Simply loved it!

Happy-go-lucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The way Khushi wanted to seek Arnav's approval to ask for funds for her 'Jalebi Junction' , goes to prove what a wonderful human being she is...Khushi's very good at heart and that makes her all the more endearing... Very nice update...   :-)
sunshinegal1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read parts 5 thru 19 in one go!
Great work Naina. Loved all the parts. Do PM me ur updates!

kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely,
awesome update.
really loved it.
arnav was sad that kushi didnot tried to ask for funding but really kushi is the best person anyone else would have taken this chance as the ultimatum but kushi thought of arnav first.
really fantastic.