Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: PhoenixRadar

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#336699">Yay Yay Yippee Yippee!!! * dancing around* This was a mind-blowing up-i-date, mah papi!!! [It's Spanish, Love]πŸ€—</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#336699">Wow!! Even without any romance here, their chemistry was just amazing!!! πŸ‘Their thoughts and ideologies, experiences are poles apart, yet they've got some chemistry that make them fit in together like pieces of a puzzle!!</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#336699">It's not because they are destined to be together or because we know that they'll end up together or something, but if you read it in a totally different perspective, like if you haven't yet watched IPKKND or don't know who these two are and have just started reading it, you will bring in that conclusion of this sparkling chemistry between them!!</font>😎<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#336699">Arnav and Khushi!</font>❀️
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#336699">When I read that there will be an intimate dinner party, I knew this companion thing was sure to come and what more?πŸ˜‰ He revealed that he'd be coming with one too, and an obvious one with KKG!!πŸ˜†</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#336699">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#336699">I don't like people trying to dismiss topics when it's very, very necessary!! Arnav has that habit, but somewhere I felt like sighing in relief because he was tongue-tied regarding Khushi! He himself is confused, yes, and the Captain's announcement came as a blessing to him, By God!!!πŸ˜† :P Of course, if people ask me for some time to find words and think about such topics, I would be more than happy to give them so, because they have to be cleared sooner or later, after all! :P But there are ones who take advantage of it! But this is nowhere near the topic that is stated here in your update! :DπŸ˜›</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#336699">Love you, Naina Myna!!πŸ€—</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#336699">You already know how it is in business, and all what you put in here just makes it even more interesting, since (at least) I am new to such stuff!!! :P😍

</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#336699">Annie😳</font>
<font color="#336699" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font color="#336699" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">P.S.: *listening to Kaisa yeh Isq hain*</font>
<font color="#336699" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font color="#336699" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2px_wsluK4[/YOUTUBE]</font>

annie meri jaan if you were infront of me i would give you a biiggg jadduu ki jaaphi!!! Your messages are like my daily feel good pill!! Dont you dare ever stop ok!!!
sai_neha thumbnail
Res

Edited

Awesome chapter dear...loved reading it ...waiting for the next update...and thanks for the PM.

Points to Ponder πŸ˜‰ for this update

Khushi's reaction towards Arnav's declaration that he needs her and her reaction must be a
Googly for Arnav πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘ and Arnav re-questioning her if did she hear what he meant 🀣 🀣 and her reply that she does not think it is necessary to answer his query πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Khushi's eagerness to know what Arnav meant by wanting her ...when she knew that she is not his type and her thoughts were really lovely ⭐️⭐️ how arnav did try to answer and then backed off ...typical ASR ...wanting to buy time to strategize his plan of action towards khushi πŸ‘πŸ‘

I think Arnav was maha pissed that Khushi booked him a
Executive Suite and standard room on a different floor ...sure he did not vent out his frustrations...I know that he already has a plan for Mission Khushi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Khushi was furious and mad at  him for ignoring her at the hotel ...however soon her mind got diverted to Jalebi Junction ...was too good πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Now how will Khushi refuse to accompany him to the dinner party πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cheers
Sai_Neha

Edited by sai_neha - 11 years ago
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Damn good...you write quite well,please update soon😊
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: warriorprincess

annie meri jaan if you were infront of me i would give you a biiggg jadduu ki jaaphi!!! Your messages are like my daily feel good pill!! Dont you dare ever stop ok!!!

*giggle* πŸ˜†I wouldn't dare to do that!! :P Hahahah... Come here girl!! πŸ€—*hugging you tightly* Now did you shop for your "MariGold"??πŸ˜› Aww... Love, your updates our my daily doses of you!! Of course with Arnav-Khushi on the platter!! πŸ˜†
I'm getting ready to go for my family friend's reception! 
Ciao, chica!!! Mwh...❀️

Annie
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry the like button is not working!
And the update was just SPECTACULAR! Was waiting for this! 
Aww he was "This" close to say the truth to her and he had to be interrupted. Any ways they have a long way to go I guess! 
So the next update is about the dinner party! :) Waiting for it! πŸ˜
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ahhan
awesome
dinner party with khushi
wht is arnav planning
What_the thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update...im hoping the weather forecast about the thunderstorm means that we will have a rain scene in the next update??

Thanks for the pm...

Cheers!
Shoe12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hehehe, its adorable. I'm rooting for Jalebi Junction to be superbly successful! πŸ˜ƒ
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Nice one..vil read awl parts soon !!!
mz.brar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii just found ur fic, and im soo hooked!

Chapter 3 : muahah google-ji.πŸ˜† I love how you stay true to khushi's character  and manages to infuse humor so effortlessly into the plot; and where would Arnav be with out his inner conflict!πŸ˜‰

Chapter 9: I wish the show would use Khushi's fear in a similar manner(err not that i want her terrified out of her mind) Loved the out pour of emotion in this chapter. Khsuhi's fear and thoughts gave me the chills!

Chapter 13:  err idk y i noticed this but the times for the emails are off. Set the pace for ur story how ever you want; im personally loving the comedy!

Chapter 14: *THUD*khushi didn't collapse but I sure as hell did.😳

Chapter 16: Well that was bold of him!!πŸ˜†*sigh* poor man he has no idea what hes getting himself into. Relationships at work are never a good idea.
She aint gona drop her panties just cuz u used ur sexy voice Raizada! She'll make u beg for it; after all this is KKG were talking about!

Chapter 17:  He certainly going to get a reaction out of her! I love how they seem like real people trying to work out their feelings, not some filmy "love at first sight' or "omg hes actually a nice guy/gal"  crap. I'm actually looking forward to seeing how their relationship progresses and what kind of hiccups they encounter along the way.