Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome ff...
loved the each and every part od updatee...
arnav is s clever got to knw tht is khush😆
helping her playing with her was so cutee😍...
update soon
plzz pm mee...😊
aashshhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post...love how slowly they are starting to notice each other. take care and update soon :) :) :)
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
awww soo so cute!!!!
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update as usual! :)
Just loved it! :)
Waiting for the conversation between RRji and khushi! 🤣
lastdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wohooo anoda update...loved it
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Hello my lovelies! thank you for all the get well messages - they're definately working 😃
Well here we go with part 12:

Part 12

Arnav moved back into his seat and slide the keys into the ignition and started the car. Or so he thought. The engine spluttered helplessly, but didn't roar to life as it normally did. What the hell? Arnav tried again. Nothing. He undid his seatbelt and stepped out of the car. Walking to the front of the car, he popped the hood and peered in. Everything seemed to be ok. Maybe he should try again.

Khushi watched intently as Arnav came back into the car and tried again. Shit, he said under his breath.

Oh oh.

She watch him as he picked up his phone and hit speed dial 2.

'Akash, tell the driver to bring one of the other cars to AR Corp now,' he ordered. Khushi could just imagine Akash-ji standing to attention like he always did whenever Arnav-ji spoke to him. She just heard Akash-ji say something in response, but couldn't hear what was being said. Arnav-ji was frowning. She knew that look - whatever it was, it wasn't what Arnav-ji wanted to hear.

'Bhai, Mohan Singh has taken Dadima and Di to Haridwaar as Di wanted to go there for a special pooja, Nanhe has taken my car as he wanted to go the movies and Ma and Pa have taken the other car... ' babbled Akash. He winced, Bhai was definitely going to blow a gasket.

'What the Hell, Akash - are you trying to tell me that there isnt a single car at home??'

'Sorry Bhai, they're all out,' stammered Akash as a bead of sweat appeared and began rolling down his brow.

'Forget it, I'll figure something out,' said Arnav as he hung up abruptly.

Great.

Khushi began to get nervous. Looks like Arnav-ji has left the building and the Rakshas was back to blow a fuse. She sunk back into her seat and began folding her dupatta between her fingers.

Arnav punched in another number.

'Hello, this is Arnav Singh Raizada, I need a taxi at AR Corp can you send one out now,' he ordered.

Khushi watched as Arnav clenched his jaw. Another bad sign. Jaw clenching was bad.

'Sorry sir, all the drivers are on strike because of fuel prizes so we have no one to send out.'

'What the hell, look I'll pay double the rate - just send someone out now.'

The lady on the phone sounded absolutely bored and like she really couldn't care less as she replied 'Sorry Sir, there's no one here. There are no taxis here. Please have a good night.'

What the hell? Have a good night??? You have a good night lady because tomorrow I'm going to get your sorry behind fired and the company closed down.

Devi Maiya, please have mercy on that taxi company thought Khushi.

'Arnav-ji?'

'What!'

'Umm, you..umm cant close down the company can you?' she asked hesitantly.

Shit - had he said that out aloud?

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, and then turned around and looked at her. Her big brown eyes were as wide as saucers as she looked at him questioningly, her hands winding her duppatta. She was nervous.

He took another deep breath.

'No Khushi, I wont close down the company', he said quietly, 'you can relax now'.

'There's no point sitting here, let's go back upstairs. At least its warmer there.'

Khushi undid her seat beat and stepped out of the car.

Arnav was already striding back to the elevator when an idea struck Khushi. She yelled out.

'Arnav-ji, stop!'

Arnav spun around, great she's afraid again.

'What is it Khushi?'

She came running up to him.

'Arnav-ji, I know what to do. Follow me', she said as she grabbed his hand in hers and pulled him into the elevator.

'What the hell are you doing Khushi??'

'It's ok Arnav-ji, I have a idea,' she said as she flashed a big smile at him.

He raised one eyebrow and looked at her 'Really - tell me what your master plan is?'

The elevator pinged and her fingers were still interlaced with his, so he pulled him out.

'Khushi, what are we doing on this level, and for heaven's sake - Stop running!!' he said as he let her pull him along behind her and out of the main entrance of AR Corp onto the road outside.

'Khushi - are you crazy - why the hell have you dragged me outside?!' he thundered as he turned around to drag them both back into AR Corp.

She stood her ground, 'no Arnav-ji, wait, I know what I'm doing' she put her other hand on their clasped hands, turned them back around and led him out to the road. It was dark and cold, a light drizzle was beginning to fall.

Great, I always knew she was mad. Now I have proof, thought Arnav as he followed her.

She stopped in front of a little shack on the road and called out 'Dharmender-ji'.

'Khushi, what the hell are you doing, come on we're going back RIGHT NOW' said Arnav through gritted teeth. Just as he was about to pull her back, a large 6 foot 2, rather large dishevelled looking man came out of the shack. Khushi had clearly woken him up from sleep and he was not happy. Arnav, moved up and stood right next to Khushi, her hand still in his.

Mr Dharmender-ji emerged and straightened to his full height. His frown turned into a smile when he saw Khushi.

'Khushi Putar, tum itni raat gaye yahan kya kaar rahi ho, aur yeh suit boot kaun hai?'

Khushi glanced sideways at Arnav-ji who was eyeballing Dharmender-ji just as much as Dharmender-ji as assessing him.

' Dharmender-paji, yeh Arnav Singh Raizada hai, uss company ke Malik' she said as she turned around and pointed at AR Corp.

'Inki gaadi kharab hogayi hai, aur taxi wallo ki hartaal hai. Aap please hame ghar chod ayenge?'

'Khushi- putar yeh bhi koi puchne waali baat hai, main yu gaye aur yun aya,' said Dharmender-ji.

Arnav was getting a bit concerned. What was Khushi up to and where was this Dharmender fellow going. He didnt think it was a good idea at all. He leaned down and whispered in Khushi's ear.

'Khushi, I think we need to go back inside now,' he was saying just as he head the sound of a motor behind him.

It was Dharmender-ji. In a Ricksha.

Khushi looked at Arnav and smiled. 'Chaal-yi Arnav-ji' she said as she pulled him into the ricksha.

Arnav hadnt been in a ricksha since he was a teenager. How cool is this, clapped the angel.

Arnav smiled.

Khushi saw him from the corner of her eye - wow, who would have thought - Rakshas in a Ricksha...smiling!!

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww sooo cute !! no devil dis time ?
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww... That was a very sweet update!!! Glad to note that the devil seems to be in hibernation for now!!!!😉

kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww so cuteee...
arnav angel like ricshawww...
khush is a darlinggg...
thank gud no devil this timee😆
thnx 4 pm😃
Arshi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hehe 🤣 Rakshas in a Ricksha. But wow Arnav and Kushi squeezing together in a Ricksha, hmm I see some serious dreaming and mind talks in the future.