Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Meri Naina Myna!!!!
*hugs*πŸ€—
Sorry yaar for not commenting on the last few parts! My college has started and am loving it! Busy with assignment completions!! :P

Part 7, 8: Were both just as they should've been!! I loved them! Even more so the way he didn't realise the time ticking so fast!! Gosh! He was awake after 3 itself and for so long till 9?! And that too doing what we wanted him to do and the ultimate conclusion of this love story!! Raaton ko neend nahi aati re!! *Rajesh Khanna Style* πŸ₯±
And who was that fianc of hers who had wanted dowry?

Part 9: *listening to the Piano Guys cover of Beethoven's 5 Secrets* Couldn't help it!! Was listening to it while i was reading the part! Goes real well you know!!! :D Aww... So Di had gone through it too? 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ_fkw5j-t0&feature=channel&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

Part 10: This was sooo *sigh*...😍... Am speechless gal!! Haayye ni!! πŸ˜‰ Main te mar jaavaa!!!! Inni soni kahaani thhi meri Jaan!!! πŸ˜† Aaj toh usne saari baatein Angel ki maani!!! Haaye!! Hot?! πŸ€£ Waah waah!!! kya baat hain!! Biting lip is HOT!!!!! Wonder why hasn't any such thought come in Arnav's mind now!! :P
was listening to the song below while reading this!!! Suits it!! Heheheheh... πŸ˜‰
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VqTwnAuHws&feature=BFa&list=ULmJ_fkw5j-t0[/YOUTUBE]

AnnieπŸ˜ƒ
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: AnnieKittWatt

Meri Naina Myna!!!!

*hugs*πŸ€—
Sorry yaar for not commenting on the last few parts! My college has started and am loving it! Busy with assignment completions!! :P

Part 7, 8: Were both just as they should've been!! I loved them! Even more so the way he didn't realise the time ticking so fast!! Gosh! He was awake after 3 itself and for so long till 9?! And that too doing what we wanted him to do and the ultimate conclusion of this love story!! Raaton ko neend nahi aati re!! *Rajesh Khanna Style* πŸ₯±
And who was that fianc of hers who had wanted dowry?

Part 9: *listening to the Piano Guys cover of Beethoven's 5 Secrets* Couldn't help it!! Was listening to it while i was reading the part! Goes real well you know!!! :D Aww... So Di had gone through it too? 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ_fkw5j-t0&feature=channel&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

Part 10: This was sooo *sigh*...😍... Am speechless gal!! Haayye ni!! πŸ˜‰ Main te mar jaavaa!!!! Inni soni kahaani thhi meri Jaan!!! πŸ˜† Aaj toh usne saari baatein Angel ki maani!!! Haaye!! Hot?! πŸ€£ Waah waah!!! kya baat hain!! Biting lip is HOT!!!!! Wonder why hasn't any such thought come in Arnav's mind now!! :P
was listening to the song below while reading this!!! Suits it!! Heheheheh... πŸ˜‰
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VqTwnAuHws&feature=BFa&list=ULmJ_fkw5j-t0[/YOUTUBE]

AnnieπŸ˜ƒ

Annie meri jaan - you're back!! I was wondering where you were lost!! for a second, I thought you were bored with masterclass. Thank you for the lovely suggestions - I shall add them to the links.
hope college is going well !
naina
kyanaamdun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey ! pls  update 
Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok I just started reading this! And its great! I dunno why I didn't come across this before!! Its absolutely brilliant!! :) And kinda cute! :) I'm buddying you..so PM? Please? :) 
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Part 11

'Arnav-ji?'

Arnav was lost in his memories. He recalled the feeling of utter helplessness when his parents had perished leaving him and his Di absolutely destitute. Not a penny to their name. The embarrassment and humiliation of having to ask for money from relatives to fulfil basic needs. The taunts. You are nothing but a parasite left behind by your parents. He could still hear them. This had eventually become the driving force behind his all consuming need to succeed in life, to not owe anyone anything, to be a master of his own destiny rather a helpless being at the mercy of other. Thus began his super fast ascend to success. Arnav Malik, the weak boy had transformed into Arnav Singh Raizada, super successful Business Tycoon.

Arnav could almost see the same fire in Khushi's eyes. Just as it had been in his.

She tried again...'Arnav-ji?' Why was he staring at her she wondered? She felt like a specimen under a microscope. The intensity in his eyes was wonderous. Devi Maiya, I never realised how deep brown his eyes were, and they're actually quite nice when he's not glaring all the time, she thought slightly absent mindedly.

This time she succeeded and her voice broke his thoughts. Arnav blinked and narrowed his eyes as he focused on Khushi Kumari Gupta who stood on the other side of his desk with a quizzical expression on her face.

Arnav cleared his throat.

'Anyway Khushi, its late and we have an early start tomorrow. You better go home,' he ordered in his gruff voice. 'And don't you dare be late because this meeting with Mr Roy is very important for AR Corp - understood?!'

'No, Arnav-ji, I'll be here on time. Good Night.'

Arnav watched Khushi turn around and start walking out of this office. She stopped suddenly and turned around. Her gaze remained fixed on the ground.

'I umm...wanted..umm,' she babbled.

'Spit it out Khushi, I don't have all night!' thundered Arnav. He hated people who mumbled. Either say something confidently, or dont bother opening your mouth he believed.

Khushi jumped, her words came tumbling out in the next instant. 'I just wanted to thank you for getting me out of the printing room this evening,' she whispered and then turned around and walked to her desk.

Arnav watched her pack up and prepare to leave. Thank God, at least now there would be some peace and quiet.

HEY!! Yelled the Angel. Yeah you!! Its 10:50pm at night, are you seriously going to let her go home alone on public transport at this time?!! I mean look at her - she's such a tiny little thing in this big bad world; go protect her you silly git!

He does have a point, said the Devil.

Arnav stood up, grabbed his laptop which he stuffed into its bag and strode out of his office into Khushi's office.

She was bent over trying to pull her big cloth handbag from the drawer.

The devil let out a whistle...nice ummm... view.

'What the F**K???!' Since when had Arnav Singh Raizada begun checking out his employees he wondered to himself - it's ok, Raizada, it's the lack of sleep. You just need to get home, get some decent shut eye and the world will be back to normal in the morning - none of this crazy nonsense about a certain Ms Gupta's lips, or he grimaced, whatever else.

'Ummm...Khushi?'

She jumped up and whacked her head against the desk and grimaced in pain as she sank to her knees.

'CAREFUL!!!' yelled the Rakshas as crouched down on his knees and came down to her level.

'Watch what you are doing! Are you hurt? Let me have a look' he barked at her as he came closer. He cupped the back of her head whilst the fingers on the other hand gingerly examined her head for a cut.

She could smell his cologne and that unique scent that was Arnav Singh Raizada. Her heart slowly began picking up its pace. It must be the blood rushing down after that knock to my head she thought.

Well thankfully there was no blood, but there'll be one hell of a bruise there tomorrow, thought Arnav as he ran his fingers along her hairline. His eyes wandered down to hers which were clamped shut as she grimaced in pain. And then she opened them. Arnav's gaze locked into hers. Her eyes are the colour of brandy, never noticed that before he thought to himself. Well, perhaps you should pay closer attention in the future; I mean I keep pointing things out to you because you're a bit dim in these things, but do you listen...nooo! chimed the Devil.

Khushi groaned. Great. Now there's bound to be another telling off for her. She prepared herself.

'Khushi, are you ok?' he said in a low tone, 'here let me help you up.'

Arnav took hold of her shoulders and helped her up, her head coming just under his chin. Hey - maybe you should give her a hug to make it all better, whispered the little devil.

He cleared his throat, 'are you ready to leave Khushi? I'll drop you home.'  It was not a question.

Devi Maiya - he wasn't yelling at her AND he was being nice, Khushi was really confused. 'Nahi Arnav-ji, hum khud chaale jayenge'  she answered as she bit her lip.

Arnav couldn't help but stare as she bit her bottom lip. He had to agree with the devil. He blinked as he heard her call out his name.

'Stop being difficult Khushi, let's go' he ordered.

They headed to the elevator to travel down to the basement where his car was parked, walking silently with him one step ahead of her. Actually, he was walking whereas she was doing a mini run behind him thanks to his long strides, thought Khushi.  They entered into the elevator, Arnav stood slightly in front of Khushi. She looked up, he has such broad shoulders, never noticed that before, and that jacket must be made to measure for him she thought absent mindedly.

The elevator binged and the doors slide open. It was quite dark and cold in the basement despite the dim glow of intermittently  placed overhead bulbs. Khushi instinctively moved closer to him. Arnav felt her slide closer to him, her right hand brushing against his left. He was just about to tell her to step back when the angel whispered 'it's the darkness remember? She's afraid of it. Just let her be'. Arnav decided to heed the angel's advise and continued walking quietly.

Meanwhile Khushi was silently praying to Devi Maiya; not for the fear of darkness, but thanking her that Arnav-ji was down her with in this darkness. For some reason, it wasn't so scary with him. She didn't realise that he had stopped and bumped into his back. Oh oh Devi Maiya. 'Uhh sorry Arnav-ji,' she mumbled.

Arnav turned around and glared at her but didn't say a word. He then clicked the unlocking device on his car keys and opened the front passenger door of his SUV and nodded his head to the left, 'Get in'.

Khushi scrambled into the high car. Whilst she had seen his car a million times, she had never been inside it. Her eyes widened as she took it all in as she sank into the butter soft chocolate brown leather seat. Devi Maiya, it was like being inside an aeroplane cockpit she thought, not that she's been in an aeroplane, but had definitely seen pictures of one. She took a deep breath, inhaling a mix of the scent of leather and a unique scent that was Arnav Singh Raizada. The car dipped as he stepped in and shut the door.

'Put your seatbelt on Khushi,' he ordered in his usual gruff manner.

She turned around to pull the seatbelt. It was stuck.

Arnav watched her. For heaven's sake, how long does it take to put on a seatbelt??! At this rate, they'd still be in the car park just in time for the work day tomorrow. That's it, he thought.

Why wasn't it coming out thought Khushi as she continued to struggle.  Suddenly she felt a warmth against her back, and his hand appeared and settled on the belt in the next instant. He pulled and the catch was released.

'Turn around Khushi otherwise I can't buckle you in.

She felt his breath against her ear. He arm came to rest across her shoulder as his hand lay on the seat belt clasp. Devi Maiya, why is he so close to me, why do I feel like I can't breathe?? Goose bumps began appearing on her skin.

Click.

Arnav moved back into his seat and slide the keys into the ignition.

still unwell, so my apologies in advance. This is not my best work.

naina

.furrii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME UPDATE!
He was checking her out! πŸ˜ƒ

Anyway, GWS and try updating soon! πŸ˜Š

IM FIRST!  πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Hello.1 - 11 years ago
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful as usual!! I was kinda stalking your thread,you know..that's how addicted I've become to this fabulous story.
                                           Feel very bad that you are still unwell. Get well soon!!😊

bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope u feel better soon. So they are noticing each other...
segad thumbnail
take care of yourself first.
GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hey naina - awesome ...keep going!!