Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shweta1691 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I m loving the two arnavs perched on RRji's shoulders...something which wouldnt be out of place if it was khushi but totally baffaling on arnav😉 loving them...he needs a realty check!!

So she managed to bring a wow out of him!!! Good...wonder how he will react to the investigators' report!!!

Updating again today???😉

C ya soon
lmathew77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please update. Can't wait to find out what personal information Arnav finds out about Khushi.
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really love those small animated characters of angel and devil on arnav's shoulders
Peda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OK he is getting one pleasent shock after another.

I hope her personal information also has the same effects on him
I would like him to cut her some slack though( he could maybe justify it as toying with her a bit more before going in for the kill)
Also I am worried about how she is going to use the computer on Wednesday...is she going to ask for permission?

All in all a really great update left on a cliffhanger...of sorts...please you have to post the next part asap cause now I can't enjoy my weekend

Thanks for the update and pm
👏
⭐️
shagun-rocks thumbnail
that was an awesome chapter dear...loved it!!...you have amazing writing skills...however this chapter was way too short...please don't get me wrong, i am so hooked to this piece that i eagerly wait for longer updates!!..i' sure the next one would be longer than this...please, pretty please update the next chap soon...& thanks for the pm...😃
dimple2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Curiosity killed the cat... Waiting to know what arnav finds out
annab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OH...ur sooo cruel to stop at tht...just joking😃...it was short but very nice update.and im so glad tht u hv the nxt chapter ready ...so pls kind to our poor souls and update quickly.pretty plsss😆
samia19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome just lovely update, plz update fast and thx a lot for the pm
aadyakali thumbnail
Thnk yo thank you thank you for the Bachelor of Arts in Hindi Lits. I could kiss you for this. the Busi Plan  and all ... thnak you for not making her out to be a down market  gal. Thank you again. And ya... i am adoring it so far. And Thank you again for the fast updats.. it no funreading  stories with chapter updated far far far apart. thank you.
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is getting interesting. I am loving the concept and it is really well written. Thanks for the PM>