Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
aww!! poor khushi!!!πŸ˜†
wonder how she will manage now!!

PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: warriorprincess

Haiyeee...my dil went 'dhak, dhak' when he appeared in black. I so wanted ASR back😳

Absolutely. live, breath, dream Barun. Especially now that I'm writing. I obsess about him even more, used to be 24/7...now its double time...48/7 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Urm... mind if I ask something, Naina Myna?πŸ˜• Is it me or is it really 48/7?! *scratching head* I think I should go back to school now, you know, to study Geography again to really know what is the number of hours in a day! 🀒 Sheesh! *slapping my forehead* Who am I even speaking to about it??
Yahaan pe toh ek aur Barunian hain!! 🀣
*sigh* Koi baat nahin babua! 😎 Pyaar mein sab kuch jaayaz hain!!
_/\_ *sigh*

bluetaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is too hilarious...I so want to read more. Can you pm..please.
purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ Fantastic update. The line about the chances of flowers blooming in h**l.   πŸ€£   My favorite, thanks for the laugh.
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just loved it
and arnav putting more pressure on khushi
.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I Loved it ..
Its remind me of the golden day of IPK ..
Plz continue very soon 😳
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
lol this is so cute!! heheh i love how he is bullying poor khushi and how the little imp is managing to evade the radar!!!πŸ˜†

she is adorable man!! and he is just so so bad!!πŸ˜†
rjhaveri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely Brilliant!  Cracked me up totally.  Looking forward to the next edition.
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Part 4

It was time for lesson number three: a successful businessperson NEVER crumbles under pressure. Arnav watched her closely now as he yelled out:

'Where is that report ' I want it now!!'

Hai Devi Maiya, can you please turn his volume down - each time he shouts, my heart skips a beat. And not in a good way!

'Coming Arnav-ji.'

Her mind recalled the events of the previous evening where his email requiring the report had come in just as she was about to log off after her conversation with The Mentor. She was so thankful that she had stayed late and finished the report. Khushi chuckled to herself as she quickly collated her papers and put them in order.
Arnav watched as Khushi sat at her desk shuffling paper. That report was going to take at least two hours to prepare. There was no way out Khushi Kumari Gupta. The devil on his right shoulder giggled in anticipation whilst rubbing his hands in glee and the half smile appeared on Arnav's face.

She glanced at him through the glass partition. He was smiling at the screen. Again. Must be another love letter from one of his Delhi Chamak Challos.

She walked into his office.

'Umm excuse me Arnav-ji, here is the report. Could you please check that it's correct and let me know if you need any changes so that I can print out the final copy for your meeting.'
'You've already finished - did you get all the data?!! Khushi if this is another one of your half baked submissions, be assured I will be terminating your employment today!'

Very rarely did Arnav Singh Raizada get surprised. Very rarely. How did she manage to pull it off?? He had sent that email to her after 11pm last night. Arnav cocked his head to the right and stared at her. Wait a second; she must have been here at the office when she had that chat with him. Hmmm... Arnav leaned back and looked at Khushi.

'Leave it on my desk Khushi. I'll get back to you'.

'Is there anything else you need Arnav-ji?'

'No Khushi let me concentrate!'

Of course you want to concentrate. You have to think of yet another important reason to convince the current flavour of the month, a Miss Lavanya Kashyup, that you don't want a relationship with her. Devi Maiya, please bless him with a conscience if not patience and consideration. Though those would be nice too. Oh no The Mentor must be wondering where she was!! She almost ran back to her desk.

There was a message from The Mentor.

Master: Ms Khushi, I don't have all day! Where is the business plan??

Guest Student: Sorry Sir, my boss called me.

Master: so you are at work?

Khushi gulped. Might as well be honest.

Guest Student: yes sir. I couldn't take time off work to speak with you and I have commitments here that my boss needs me to attend to and I can't disappoint him either.

Arnav leaned back and looked at her through the glass. He thought that she would try and cover it up. But she hadn't. Honesty and commitment. Refreshing. A ping broke his train of thought.

Guest Student: Sir I don't have a written business plan. I don't know how to write one. All I know is that I can work hard and my babuji has taught me everything I know. He can't work so I need to.

He looked up, just as she brushed a tear away from the corner
of her eye and Arnav realised that while Khushi had been working for him for well over six months he knew nothing about her. Where was she from, how many family members did she have? Questions began forming in his mind.

Master: Well Ms. Khushi you need to develop a business plan. It's important. I suggest that you speak the Business Development Association and use their assistance to develop it. Email it to me.

Arnav was just about to ask her to email it to his AR Corp email when he realised that he couldn't use that account. Right, time to develop a dummy email account. What should he use? Now... what had he overheard her calling him the other day? That's right... Rakshas Raizada wasn't it.He smiled as he created a generic email account. [email protected]

Guest Student: Thank you so much, I'll definitely do that. But how do I contact you?      

Master:  send it to [email protected]

Khushi was amazed. The Mentor and the Rakshas were poles apart. He would never offer to teach her! For the first time in months, Khushi felt the glow of hope light up inside her. If she could, she would give The Mentor a hug and kilo of her famous jalebis!

Guest Student: Thank you so much Mr...

She realised she didn't know his name, so how could she thank him?

Arnav watched as a smile transformed her face. She was like a child who had been given a gift to open. At the point, he realised that this business must mean a lot to her. He had to find out why. This conversation needed to continue. So he typed.

Master:  Call me RR. I think 2 days are adequate for you to have a draft ready for me to review. Our next meeting will be on Wednesday 8:30pm. Don't be late Ms Khushi. I dislike waiting.

Huh? Continue this conversation? Khushi was astounded.

Guest Student: No Sir... I mean RR-ji. I won't be late. And I will definitely work on the Business Plan. Thank you so much.

Master: Good. We will reconvene on Wednesday, 8:30pm. Goodbye.

Arnav logged out and looked at her.

For the first time he wondered. What is your story Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta. He picked up his phone, 'Aman, get me Khushi Kumari Gupta's personnel file, now.'

In the meantime, there was that report that the efficient Ms Gupta had written that needed to be reviewed.

So what did you think? Is the story is interesting for you or am I beginning to bore you? Please do keep sharing your thoughts so that I can keep improving.

Big Hugs to everyone, you guys are amazing readers.

To the silent readers, PLEASE PLEASE comment. No nasty people here, so there's nothing to be afraid of ...πŸ˜ƒ

NainaπŸ€—
Edited by warriorprincess - 11 years ago
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Res

----Edit-----

First!πŸ˜ƒ

Anyways. Awesome update. I knew Khushi would have her work done already. 

She managed to surprise Arnav Singh Raizada, something that probably has never been done before πŸ˜†

Im glad that Arnav is starting to understand her a little and will actually take the time to get to know her. 
Edited by -Yuks- - 11 years ago