Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Great yaar. Par Yash ko gussa bua pe karna chahiye.

Mere bhagwan ki kasam, ye bua ka pardaphash hona hi chahiye...😑
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Great yaar. Par Yash ko gussa bua pe karna chahiye.

Mere bhagwan ki kasam, ye bua ka pardaphash hona hi chahiye...😑

ya he should have
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Just caught both SBB and SBS ..πŸ˜ƒ..

So it seems somehow Palak manages to give the speech and not only get selected for debate competition but also win it and she is celebrating her victory with all in the family including Aarti ..so it seems finally Palak and Aarti bonding will happen πŸ˜ƒ

On the other hand Ansh lost it because his speech was changed and so Yash is not happy at all because he feels Aarti changed Ansh's speech to make Palak win which is unfair ...

As per new promo and also these segments Aarti will try to convince Yash that she dint do it and I feel then Yash-Aarti together might try to find out who is real culprit and eventually Bua might b caught πŸ˜ƒ

Best part was SBS masti of all 3 kids and AarYa together ... at last we got joint interview of all 5 together with GC teaching chipkali dance to Ansh and Palak and  KS is laughing πŸ˜†...it was an awesome off-screen interview of all 5 together ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I heard U me aur TV also had a segment of AarYa and kids rain masti ... someone get that video too πŸ˜›
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just saw it πŸ˜Š wow!!! think we're in for another sweet treat on tonight's episode..TFS
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh...So Palak wins πŸ˜› but Ansh is sad πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ and this is what exactly Bua wanted, so Ansh will be angry at Yash that he did not give a proper speech written for him. And that is why Yash is angry at Arati 

But Arati and Yash will sort out things πŸ˜ƒ
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow all the 5 together having masti !! Juzz cant wait to watch !!
gururockss thumbnail
wow lovely
i m so happy tht arti gonna find out about the real culprit who changed the speech
will be waiting for it
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The dresses of AarYa were different in sbb and sbs. so i am guesing Yash getting angry at aarti is today, and later on somehow both Palak and Ansh end up participating where Palak wins first prize and Ansh wins second, becoz Ansh is holding a smaller trophy! so i think Yash-Aarti misunderstanding will get soved in one day only!
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

The dresses of AarYa were different in sbb and sbs. so i am guesing Yash getting angry at aarti is today, and later on somehow both Palak and Ansh end up participating where Palak wins first prize and Ansh wins second, becoz Ansh is holding a smaller trophy! so i think Yash-Aarti misunderstanding will get soved in one day only!

Omg Ria Ansh had a trophy too kya?? i didn't noticed😊 Thanks jaani for this information dear😊
Aarya4ever... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much. Great thing to see in the show !!!