India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I didn't sleep with Hefner: Sherlyn Chopra

doser Senior Member
doser
doser

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
It's known to be an unsaid rule that all Playboy cover girls must share the bed with the po*n magazine's mogul, Hugh Hefner. But, our very own starlet Sherlyn Chopra, 28, says she did not sleep with the 86-year-old to land the jackpot deal.

"I did not sleep with Mr Hefner. No one at the 
(Playboy) mansion has till date made an indecent proposal to me. I love my naked skin. Felt quite comfortable displaying my nakedness … that is all," says Chopra, who as a part of her assignment, was required to strut about in the buff all day at the mansion as she went about her chores
. She has just returned from the Los Angeles shoot after spending two eventful weeks with Hefner and other playmates.

The Sherlyn cover will hit stands in December. "It is the first time that the magazine has executed as many as 15 concepts for a model. When people see me, they will go wow," she says, undeterred by the backlash. "People back there could not believe that an Indian could do this!"

It all started when she got in touch with Hefner over email in May this year, and expressed her desire to be on the cover. "While most girls are first called for a test shoot, I should thank him for having faith in me by providing me the opportunity without an audition."

What about her rival starlet, strip-happy Poonam Pandey's allegations that Katy Mirza was the first Indian woman on the Playboy cover, and not Sherlyn? "Anybody who has doubts should make their doubts known to Mr Hefner. I'm positive that he would be happy to answer their queries," she shrugs.

Edited by radsuinda - 23 July 2012 at 4:32am

youknowme Goldie
youknowme
youknowme

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
At Hefner's age "sleeping" is about all you CAN do with him & even that might get you branded a necrophiliac.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Enycedollfire_gun

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
For these Actress is sleeping with Actors big thing? It's just small.
doser Senior Member
doser
doser

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged

I deserve Bharat Ratna, says Sherlyn Chopra

Starlet Sherlyn Chopra, who recently posed nude for Playboy, has said that she should be honoured with the highest civilian award, Bharat Ratna.

The model, who is the first Indian to grace the magazine's cover insisted that the act should be regarded as 'the highest degree of service' towards the country.

"I shud b given a Bharat Ratna award-d highest civilian award of d Republic India given 4 d highest degree of service 2 the nation. Seriously!" she tweeted.

The 28-year-old, who is now back in Mumbai, admitted that she misses Hugh Hefner and her friends in the Playboy mansion.

"With Ava Fabian-a five time Playboy cover girl and my new BFF! With a sweetheart at the Mansion. M gonna miss all my playboy friends...never mind though, will be back soon! The one place I'm gonna miss the most at the Mansion is the dining area...Huge thanks to the entire staff," she added.

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
she didnt have to "sleep" with him...  and no audition required either... she's just naturally talented for it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocobear

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top