Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

what would you do? (Page 2)

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apjk

If I were Anandi I would make sure nobody pressurises me to get married to Shiv.I would take my own sweet time in making up mind whether I want to marry him or not.
excellent point!! as per bv hisotry they have always shown real stuff, i hope they continue that and dnt make bv into a romance churner!! that will be just pretty bad!! however i beleive anandi other wise whpuldnt have agreed to marry shiv , but i dnt want a ansh wedding so soon sagai theek hai , and will shiv parents have no onjectin what if anandi agrees and shiv mom refuse how hurt will anandi b?

paviluvsvirika Goldie
paviluvsvirika
paviluvsvirika

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
all of you guys have the same kind of idea anandi getting married to shiv.
paviluvsvirika Goldie
paviluvsvirika
paviluvsvirika

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

If I were Anandi I would make sure nobody pressurises me to get married to Shiv.I would take my own sweet time in making up mind whether I want to marry him or not.

excellent point!! as per bv hisotry they have always shown real stuff, i hope they continue that and dnt make bv into a romance churner!! that will be just pretty bad!! however i beleive anandi other wise whpuldnt have agreed to marry shiv , but i dnt want a ansh wedding so soon sagai theek hai , and will shiv parents have no onjectin what if anandi agrees and shiv mom refuse how hurt will anandi b?

i think she will be hurt really badly but i am sure shiv will stand up for her. :)
kabakaba4 Goldie
kabakaba4
kabakaba4

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavi_19

[QUOTE=leo4ever][QUOTE

i think she will be hurt really badly ...

In which way you mean , she will be hurt? I can only think now of the death of her Mum. There will be more Cry.
Let's hope it's the last time she Cry.
Enough is Enough! She shead buckets of Cry.

paviluvsvirika Goldie
paviluvsvirika
paviluvsvirika

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabakaba4

Originally posted by pavi_19

[QUOTE=leo4ever][QUOTE

i think she will be hurt really badly ...

In which way you mean , she will be hurt? I can only think now of the death of her Mum. There will be more Cry.
Let's hope it's the last time she Cry.
Enough is Enough! She shead buckets of Cry.

i mean if shivs mum insults her about her child marriage and that she wasnt worthy enough thats why her her husband left will hurt anandi and i do agrre with you that the death of her mum will hurt her even moreCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

michelle281194 Goldie
michelle281194
michelle281194

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
take an advantage of my alone time with Shiv ROFL
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Adding on to what I said in my earlier post I would also want  Shiv to convince me why I should get married to him in the first place.

Edited by apjk - 23 July 2012 at 6:07am
paviluvsvirika Goldie
paviluvsvirika
paviluvsvirika

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Adding on to what I said in my earlier post I would also want  Shiv to convince me why I should get married to him in the first place.

yeah i think anandi would want to know why she should marry him.Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index