Originally posted by dhruti

Originally posted by Vinder90

Originally posted by bhavya

Vinder u are caught again by dhruti she is making u popular

he'l surely be cursing whenever i make fun posts of him Embarrassed

Sorry, vinder  ... par aap toh mera nature pehle se jaante hai naa Wink

to the underline:  certainly  LOL

to teh bold:  kya aap mera nature nehi jaantein? LOL i never curse . . apart from a few exeptions = bashers, pointless sensitive argument draggers. . . . lol .

@ bold ... thats why ur my best em best buddy Wink

@ red jii vinder ji ... main aapka nature jaanti hu Embarrassed   *gopi style*

bold :  Smile Thumbs Up

second line: Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhavya

Vinder u are caught again by dhruti she is making u popular

he'l surely be cursing whenever i make fun posts of him Embarrassed

Sorry, vinder  ... par aap toh mera nature pehle se jaante hai naa Wink

to the underline:  certainly  LOL

to teh bold:  kya aap mera nature nehi jaantein? LOL i never curse . . apart from a few exeptions = bashers, pointless sensitive argument draggers. . . . lol .

@ bold ... thats why ur my best em best buddy Wink

@ red jii vinder ji ... main aapka nature jaanti hu Embarrassed   *gopi style*

bold :  Smile Thumbs Up

second line: LOL

thats to yur thumbs up   Thumbs Up

LOLEmbarrassedWink     to yur second line
WinkEmbarrassed

Vinder90

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged

LOL lol ya Dhruti this has popped a bit to this forum .. but the diffrence this tiem is that this is a growing forum that we are part of . .so the confusion is not very widespread lol Wink . . clearance will be needed each time it pops up lol. . coz i love my username lol LOL

your user name surely gonna create a history in IF until yu remain in here ... LOL

certainly as the Forum is growing slowly and steadily, yu'l need to clarify it every time the confusion pops up ... Wink

i have a solution for this, make a post and write in capital alphas saying "I, Vinder hereby declare that I am a BOY/ LADKA/ CHOKRA and not a GIRL/ LADKI/ CHOKRI. henceforth , please refer to me as HE or HIM or SIR and not as SHE or HER or MAM "  am sure this prove beneficial and yu wont need to face any gender confusion issues again ... LOL

Btw, i too like your user name Embarrassed

that will be last resort lol LOL

last resort!!! kuch bhi ...

according to me it shud be your VERY FIRST resort whenever you join a new forum ... Wink

if its very first thing i do lol. . then we wud not have this laugh lol Smile . . so best to let the name sink in as the going goes Smile

yuppiiieee... thats trueee. ... i wont get opportunities to make fun posts on yur gender WinkLOL

sorry though, cant stop myself from making one ,,,,  its become a hobby now Tongue

Vinder90

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
It is common on IF for many ids where confusion prevails w.r.t. gender cos of user names and sometimes combination of username & dp. Have seen it happening many times and fights too cos of it. Simple thing is to put gender in the profile. Seems like Vinder has done that. Also Vinder seems like a boy id. Dunno why confusion prevails.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90Madhura2105

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

It is common on IF for many ids where confusion prevails w.r.t. gender cos of user names and sometimes combination of username & dp. Have seen it happening many times and fights too cos of it. Simple thing is to put gender in the profile. Seems like Vinder has done that. Also Vinder seems like a boy id. Dunno why confusion prevails.

yeah even i thought the same thing till in my former main forum(SNS) . . someone refered to me as a girl and easily over half the memebrs thought same too lol. LOL    perhaps it coz i always defended Gopi lol Embarrassed and i wrote too much and my SS/OSs were too long. . and the general stereotype is that guys cannot write that much,, so I must be a girl lol. .   Confused 

but I am a guy that just writes too much coz i write too fast lol

Edited by Vinder90 - 24 July 2012 at 4:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105Autumn.westindian

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged

yeah even i thought the same thing till in my former main forum(SNS) . . someone refered to me as a girl and easily over half the memebrs thought same too lol. LOL    perhaps it coz i always defended Gopi lol Embarrassed and i wrote too much and my SS/OSs were too long. . and the general stereotype is that guys cannot write that much,, so I must be a girl lol. .   Confused 

@ bold.. answer to why ppl think you are a girl Smile

It happens.. stereotypes rules and generalizations happens. Though many a times users themselves are to be blamed too as they take up opposite usernames which confuses others and also they do not specify in their profile their gender, that adds to the confusion. Add to that their DP will confused even more. LOL And they get offended too if they are called opposite gender but they wont write in their profile their gender. LOL!!!

A id and now a friend, we all thought she was a boy cos of her id and how she wrote her posts. When the truth was known all were shocked. It took me some months to sink in that she was a girl LOL Now too at times am amused by it. Tongue

Edit.. and oh this is a spam topic Tongue and we all are spamming Shocked LOL Ouch

Edited by sweta01 - 24 July 2012 at 4:57am
Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

@ bold.. answer to why ppl think you are a girl Smile

It happens.. stereotypes rules and generalizations happens. Though many a times users themselves are to be blamed too as they take up opposite usernames which confuses others and also they do not specify in their profile their gender, that adds to the confusion. Add to that their DP will confused even more. LOL And they get offended too if they are called opposite gender but they wont write in their profile their gender. LOL!!!

A id and now a friend, we all thought she was a boy cos of her id and how she wrote her posts. When the truth was known all were shocked. It took me some months to sink in that she was a girl LOL Now too at times am amused by it. Tongue

Edit.. and oh this is a spam topic Tongue and we all are spamming Shocked LOL Ouch

gud points . .   

but i dont get offended lol. . coz when i think of it. .  even i had same stereotypes lol , but never realised myself lol. . till the misunderstanding happened. . and it was gud for a laugh lol. .   (its nice everyone took it as fun lol)  but yeah i had it clear in my profile . . but nvm . . it happens. .

@bold :: yes. . omg. .  LOL
Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
and poor vinder has to go through all the pain because of me ... really i feel very sorry for you ...i keep making posts related to yur gender ...

sooowiiieee ... Embarrassed

Vinder90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index