Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Vinder :D :D :D (Page 2)

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

Vinder u are caught again by dhruti she is making u popular

he'l surely be cursing whenever i make fun posts of him EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Sorry, vinder  ... par aap toh mera nature pehle se jaante hai naa WinkWinkWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruti

Originally posted by Vinder90

LOL lol ya Dhruti this has popped a bit to this forum .. but the diffrence this tiem is that this is a growing forum that we are part of . .so the confusion is not very widespread lol Wink . . clearance will be needed each time it pops up lol. . coz i love my username lol LOL

your user name surely gonna create a history in IF until yu remain in here ... LOL

certainly as the Forum is growing slowly and steadily, yu'l need to clarify it every time the confusion pops up ... Wink

i have a solution for this, make a post and write in capital alphas saying "I, Vinder hereby declare that I am a BOY/ LADKA/ CHOKRA and not a GIRL/ LADKI/ CHOKRI. henceforth , please refer to me as HE or HIM or SIR and not as SHE or HER or MAM "  am sure this prove beneficial and yu wont need to face any gender confusion issues again ... LOL

Btw, i too like your user name Embarrassed

that will be last resort lol LOL

Madhura2105

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

So I stopped in here to see what this show is all about as I heard you guys/girls mentioning it on the other forum and to my surprise I find Dhruti, Vinder and Bhavya here Hug

And I see some things never change, people still think Vinder is a girlLOL

great to see you here to Christine. .

to the bold: yes lol LOL  Confused  but since its a growing forum , not already built up , easy clarify lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105westindian

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged

LOL Embarrassed
Embarrassed
Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged

he'l surely be cursing whenever i make fun posts of him Embarrassed

Sorry, vinder  ... par aap toh mera nature pehle se jaante hai naa Wink

to the underline:  certainly  LOL

to teh bold:  kya aap mera nature nehi jaantein? LOL i never curse . . apart from a few exeptions = bashers, pointless sensitive argument draggers. . . . lol .

Madhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged

LOL lol ya Dhruti this has popped a bit to this forum .. but the diffrence this tiem is that this is a growing forum that we are part of . .so the confusion is not very widespread lol Wink . . clearance will be needed each time it pops up lol. . coz i love my username lol LOL

your user name surely gonna create a history in IF until yu remain in here ... LOL

certainly as the Forum is growing slowly and steadily, yu'l need to clarify it every time the confusion pops up ... Wink

i have a solution for this, make a post and write in capital alphas saying "I, Vinder hereby declare that I am a BOY/ LADKA/ CHOKRA and not a GIRL/ LADKI/ CHOKRI. henceforth , please refer to me as HE or HIM or SIR and not as SHE or HER or MAM "  am sure this prove beneficial and yu wont need to face any gender confusion issues again ... LOL

last resort!!! kuch bhi ...

according to me it shud be your VERY FIRST resort whenever you join a new forum ... Wink
Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged

last resort!!! kuch bhi ...

according to me it shud be your VERY FIRST resort whenever you join a new forum ... Wink

if its very first thing i do lol. . then we wud not have this laugh lol Smile . . so best to let the name sink in as the going goes Smile

Edited by Vinder90 - 24 July 2012 at 3:52am

Madhura2105

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

he'l surely be cursing whenever i make fun posts of him Embarrassed

Sorry, vinder  ... par aap toh mera nature pehle se jaante hai naa Wink

to the underline:  certainly  LOL

to teh bold:  kya aap mera nature nehi jaantein? LOL i never curse . . apart from a few exeptions = bashers, pointless sensitive argument draggers. . . . lol .

@ bold ... thats why ur my best em best buddy Wink

@ red jii vinder ji ... main aapka nature jaanti hu Embarrassed   *gopi style*

Vinder90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index