India-Forums

Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki
Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

what would you do? (Page 2)

salg Groupbie
salg
salg

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
people are not commenting because no one is interested in the show anymore.I agree the show is disgusting and sends wrong messages to the community. It is not worth either watching it or discussing it.

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
I would have taught the family that life can be good, even if they don't have money

Instead of selling my husband so my family can have all the luxuries back, I would have taught them that food made my earned money tastes better than food made by illegal money

That would have been a better storyline

The girl who believed in the power of money herself teaches humility to the likes of her in-laws
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
@ pavi i know i am the only one who is hellbent on commenting in this forum this is a very inactive forum  i am doing just to increase my no of posts Tongue
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
there is nothing nice happening in the  and now every body is getting on my nerves esp that daadi Angry
paviluvsvirika Goldie
paviluvsvirika
paviluvsvirika

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yuks-

I would have taught the family that life can be good, even if they don't have money

Instead of selling my husband so my family can have all the luxuries back, I would have taught them that food made my earned money tastes better than food made by illegal money

That would have been a better storyline

The girl who believed in the power of money herself teaches humility to the likes of her in-laws

thanks for commentingSmile
paviluvsvirika Goldie
paviluvsvirika
paviluvsvirika

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by DOC108

@ pavi i know i am the only one who is hellbent on commenting in this forum this is a very inactive forum  i am doing just to increase my no of posts Tongue

good luck coz u will be a goldie in no time coz of the posts in this forum are their any other forums you particape in ?
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
@ pavi not many only once in a while in amrit manthan  u can guess what is happening in this seriaaal so u can comment u dont req brains to do it  
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClappavi really i would run away with all the money and never show my face to any...body ...ha ...ha Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yuks-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index