Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Bhindi & Arnav's virginity...FUN POST (Page 4)

Yash141 Goldie
Yash141
Yash141

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakhy

Originally posted by Yash141

Exactly, when I heard that dialogue, i too had all double-meaning in my mind.. u put it well... ROFL

There are whole loads of stuff that I'd like to put.. Esp. for Akash..But then..this post won't survive..LOL

LOLtrue... akash is always the target for these posts...

btw, can u pls help me --how do you copy pics from google and bring it on to ur posts...?

Right click on the pic.. Copy img url.. Then cm to create post on IF.. Click insert image on the tool bar(the one with th clipart of mountains).. Paste the URL on the space provided.. Click preview..u can adjust the size of the pic.. Then OK.. The pic is on the post.. Hope that helps Smile

TheMogambo IF-Rockerz
TheMogambo
TheMogambo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Exactly, when I heard that dialogue, i too had all double-meaning in my mind.. u put it well... ROFL

There are whole loads of stuff that I'd like to put.. Esp. for Akash..But then..this post won't survive..LOL

btw, can u pls help me --how do you copy pics from google and bring it on to ur posts...?

Right click on the pic.. Copy img url.. Then cm to create post on IF.. Click insert image on the tool bar(the one with th clipart of mountains).. Paste the URL on the space provided.. Click preview..u can adjust the size of the pic.. Then OK.. The pic is on the post.. Hope that helps Smile

Thank you yaar.. it was of great help.. indeed a success and got the pic on my create post page... but when I try to preview the post (IF post) that picture is not showing up...only the text wat i typed between is shown...
sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash141

Yash141 Goldie
Yash141
Yash141

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged

</div>

<div>btw, can u pls help me --how do you copy pics from google and bring it on to ur posts...?

Thank you yaar.. it was of great help.. indeed a success and got the pic on my create post page... but when I try to preview the post (IF post) that picture is not showing up...only the text wat i typed between is shown...

Check whether the pic is .jpg.. Also the 'http' should be there not 'https'
To get th .jpg format u need to go to the pic hosting site.. U cnt just right click on the pic on google images page.. First click the pic then it directs u to its site.. Get the pic frm there. Sm sites don't allow copying. Bt most of them do..
newmoon2011 IF-Rockerz
newmoon2011
newmoon2011

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
ROFL
ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
ROFLLOL
TheMogambo IF-Rockerz
TheMogambo
TheMogambo

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged

</div>

<div>btw, can u pls help me --how do you copy pics from google and bring it on to ur posts...?

Check whether the pic is .jpg.. Also the 'http' should be there not 'https'
To get th .jpg format u need to go to the pic hosting site.. U cnt just right click on the pic on google images page.. First click the pic then it directs u to its site.. Get the pic frm there. Sm sites don't allow copying. Bt most of them do..

Iam so sorry to annoy you... I tried and everything is perfect.. I went to the pic- site, then from there copied the URL and it was a .jpg and then pasted and it came into my IF page too.. till now all is well. when I try to preview that in my post, I can see only the blank square with a check-box on left-hand top corner and no pic can be seen...Cry

Edited by lakhy - 23 July 2012 at 3:48am
ruchikacdc Goldie
ruchikacdc
ruchikacdc

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
OMG. Can't stop laughing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash141

Go to top